Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #2416
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I am will raise a cup of coffee to you on Thursday. I'll be thinking of you and sending you pixie dust.
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #2417
jaynie28
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much. I wish you all the best this week!!!
jaynie28 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #2418
Bethann1959
Earning My Ears

Thank you

Thank you MusicMouse for the autograph covers!! They look great! I did find a tutorial and have mastered the text and also some name fills today :-). Thanks again, Beth

WDW-too many times to count-Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter, Coronado Springs, All Star Movies, Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney Wonder Western Caribbean Cruise Jan 2013
Bethann1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #2419
Saloli27
Mouseketeer

Binding autograph book

I wanted to see if anyone went to a office supply store to bind their autograph book and if so how much it may have cost. Also I have a book with alot of pages of cardstock so its thick do they have a page limit.
Sorry with so many questions.

Thank you for info.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #2420
MBitting
Mouseketeer

I'm just completing my books and they are about 1 1/2 inches thick. I stopped in at Staples and they said they can bind up to 3 inches for $3-4 (depends on type of binder I choose.) Hope this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saloli27 View Post
I wanted to see if anyone went to a office supply store to bind their autograph book and if so how much it may have cost. Also I have a book with alot of pages of cardstock so its thick do they have a page limit.
Sorry with so many questions.

Thank you for info.

Me DH DS6 DS4 DD(infant):
MBitting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #2421
Saloli27
Mouseketeer

Thank you for info

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBitting View Post
I'm just completing my books and they are about 1 1/2 inches thick. I stopped in at Staples and they said they can bind up to 3 inches for $3-4 (depends on type of binder I choose.) Hope this helps.
Hey thanks for your response it was helpful. I plan on finishing their books this week and taking them to office depot or staples to get done.

Thanks again
Old 05-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #2422
Saloli27
Mouseketeer

How do u cut out your autograph cards

I tried to use scissor but not great at keeping it straight so just wanted to know what you used to cut your autograph books and how u cut them. I am wanting to cut 5x6's but thinking about using my rotary cutter but a little nervous. Again not good about making lines straight so not sure what to use. Appreciate any advice. Thanks
Old 05-08-2012, 07:44 AM   #2423
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
I tried to use scissor but not great at keeping it straight so just wanted to know what you used to cut your autograph books and how u cut them. I am wanting to cut 5x6's but thinking about using my rotary cutter but a little nervous. Again not good about making lines straight so not sure what to use. Appreciate any advice. Thanks
If you take your sheets into FedEx/Kinkos they should have one of those large cutting blades (it has a straight edge on it that you can lay your sheets against) on their worktable that you can use to cut your pages.

The Autograph Book Thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323160
My Photobucket Designs: http://s1019.beta.photobucket.com/us...79157098735744
MusicMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:49 AM   #2424
Long tressses
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I am having mine printed and cut at a printers but that is because I am making many and so that will make it worth it. Do you know anyone with a rotary cutter? Like someone that scrap books? If you know them well enough maybe you could borrow it :-)

Future DCL:Wonder Panama Canal, May 1, 2015

DCL: Fantasy Mar 2013
WDW: Mar 2013
WDW: Mar 2011,
DL: Mar 1997
Long tressses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #2425
THEVACATIONFAMILY
Mouseketeer

Talking MusicMouse

Good Afternoon MusicMouse, I don't know if you received my request from earlier this week, but can I make a request? Is there any way I can get 4, 4x6 Autograph Photos, from Tangled and Flynn? With my name, Greg, Mary, Domani, and Giana. Please, if you have the time to do them, I thank you very much and once I have those, my Autograph book will be complete, well it will be complete, once I take them to have them spiral bounded or any other way that will help the characters sign them better, and then we can drive down to Disney World in August. I just hope they don't come up with any new characters or Princesses.

Halloween At Disney World!!!!!!
Who can ask for anything more?

THEVACATIONFAMILY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #2426
Arkum
Mouseketeer

You have amazing talent! Good luck in 2 days.

Last edited by Arkum; 05-09-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Arkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #2427
GeraldineW
Earning My Ears

Thank you!! You are correct that she would probably prefer something different from her brother and if not than her brother would probably prefer that she had something different!!
GeraldineW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:09 AM   #2428
maryannlandin
Mouseketeer

Hi there!! Could you please make 3 autograph covers for me? All of them with just the one castle. Could you please make:

Madison's Autographs 2012

Mackenzie's Autograph's 2012

Jake's Autograph's 2012

THANK YOU!!!!!!
maryannlandin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #2429
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3angels View Post
Hi could you please make two of the 4parks designs for my son and nephew? It is their first trip and this would make it extra special. I need one for dylan and one for alexander for the year 2013. Thank you so much
Here are your covers :

Old 05-14-2012, 09:28 AM   #2430
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEVACATIONFAMILY View Post
Good Morning MusicMouse, Can I ask one more request? Is there any way I can get 4, 4x6 Autograph Photos, from Tangled and Her Prince? Greg, Mary, Domani, and Giana. I thank you very much and once I have those, my autograph book will be complete and then we can take it down to Disney World in August. I just hope they don't come up with any new characters or Princesses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEVACATIONFAMILY View Post
Good Afternoon MusicMouse, I don't know if you received my request from earlier this week, but can I make a request? Is there any way I can get 4, 4x6 Autograph Photos, from Tangled and Flynn? With my name, Greg, Mary, Domani, and Giana. Please, if you have the time to do them, I thank you very much and once I have those, my Autograph book will be complete, well it will be complete, once I take them to have them spiral bounded or any other way that will help the characters sign them better, and then we can drive down to Disney World in August. I just hope they don't come up with any new characters or Princesses.
Do you want these as covers or just as cards to be signed? I have these cards:

Or I have this cover:

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: