Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2011, 08:18 AM   #1426
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

I'm new to this. i want to do the surveys in order to earn $ for Disney GC's right?

what are the qp?

Me (Natalie) DD12 (Eryka) DD9 (Emma)

May 1989 offsite, May 1999 CBR, Feb 2008 Nickelodeon, Dec 2009 CR, Dec 2010 Pop, Oct 2011, Pop, Feb 2012 WL, Sept 2012 POR, Sept 2013 ASM, May 2014 Pop, Nov 2014 CBR
Tinkermom76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:43 AM   #1427
tamcase
Earning My Ears

Trying to understand the tokens. I have the Elite status and realize that I get double tokens. Do those credit right away or do you get those at the end of the quarter? Do you have to ask for those too? I didn't receive double tokens at the end of the quarter. Some of this is so confusing. Is there a good place to go to get answers without "pestering"? THANKS!
tamcase is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #1428
dizziedupbaby0127
DIS Veteran

I just joined Quick rewards, but I'm sure I'm doing the click email right? I am clicking the link or the picture and the website pops up, then it says to do a search, is there a specific one or just anything? when I tried just anything it opens the search results and I click on one of those but it just brings me to the businesses website? what am I doing wrong???? Thanks!

Proving the Critics Wrong: Taking our 18 month old to WDW for 10 Days!

DH Me DD
dizziedupbaby0127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #1429
Hoosier37
DIS Veteran

Well, after signing up just a few days ago, I now have close to $10. But I have a couple of questions.

First of all, has anyone been able to get the MyThoughtCounts survey to load. I get a "Work in Progess" note on the screen, and it just sits there. This is both in Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Second of all, and this hasn't been an issue because I have a hard time getting qualified for any surveys, but what if you try to do second survey? Like today I did a Greenfield, what if I try to do another one. Will it just not qualify me because there is a limit of 1 per day? Or will it let me do a survey but I won't get any reward?

WDW Trips
POP Century, March 2011
Art of Animation Little Mermaid, June 2013
Hoping to return in June 2015

(me) (DH) (DS14) (DD11)
Hoosier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:27 PM   #1430
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkermom76 View Post
I'm new to this. i want to do the surveys in order to earn $ for Disney GC's right?

what are the qp?
Yes to part one. You can use for Disney Gift cards.

Quick points get you 1cent for every 100 quick points.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:27 PM   #1431
ckret01
DIS Veteran

Quick questions ...I finally made it to a little over $25, I picked the gift card I wanted and checked out.....but how do they know where to send it, because I checked my profile and it doesn't have my address etc in there? How does this work? Thanks so much
ckret01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:28 PM   #1432
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamcase View Post
Trying to understand the tokens. I have the Elite status and realize that I get double tokens. Do those credit right away or do you get those at the end of the quarter? Do you have to ask for those too? I didn't receive double tokens at the end of the quarter. Some of this is so confusing. Is there a good place to go to get answers without "pestering"? THANKS!
I got them doubled automatically right at midnight on April 1st. It was not an even double amount but that is ok because it was very close.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:30 PM   #1433
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier37 View Post
Well, after signing up just a few days ago, I now have close to $10. But I have a couple of questions.

First of all, has anyone been able to get the MyThoughtCounts survey to load. I get a "Work in Progess" note on the screen, and it just sits there. This is both in Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Second of all, and this hasn't been an issue because I have a hard time getting qualified for any surveys, but what if you try to do second survey? Like today I did a Greenfield, what if I try to do another one. Will it just not qualify me because there is a limit of 1 per day? Or will it let me do a survey but I won't get any reward?
I am not having any issues with mythoughtcounts....

For the crediting pretty sure only SI daily can you get credit for more than one.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #1434
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizziedupbaby0127 View Post
I just joined Quick rewards, but I'm sure I'm doing the click email right? I am clicking the link or the picture and the website pops up, then it says to do a search, is there a specific one or just anything? when I tried just anything it opens the search results and I click on one of those but it just brings me to the businesses website? what am I doing wrong???? Thanks!
Yup, that's the way it goes! You get your 1 cent for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckret01 View Post
Quick questions ...I finally made it to a little over $25, I picked the gift card I wanted and checked out.....but how do they know where to send it, because I checked my profile and it doesn't have my address etc in there? How does this work? Thanks so much
I haven't cashed out a GC in over 3 years, so maybe one of the other QR'ers can help but I think it asked me to confirm my info. If not, email support. They're super quick.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #1435
ckret01
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post

I haven't cashed out a GC in over 3 years, so maybe one of the other QR'ers can help but I think it asked me to confirm my info. If not, email support. They're super quick.

Thank you so much, they actually sent me an email letting me know they needed my contact info filled out under my account
Old 04-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #1436
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckret01 View Post
Thank you so much, they actually sent me an email letting me know they needed my contact info filled out under my account
Their support is super awesome. I've never ever had a bad experience with them.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:14 PM   #1437
tamcase
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
I got them doubled automatically right at midnight on April 1st. It was not an even double amount but that is ok because it was very close.
Is there a place in the account history that you can locate this? Have you been a member longer than 3 months. I just started in February and maybe have to be participating for a full 1/4 to get it? I am not sure and not sure where to find it. Thanks again!
tamcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #1438
ckret01
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Their support is super awesome. I've never ever had a bad experience with them.
You're not kidding....literally I typed my post and then checked my email and they sent me a message. They are really on top of things
Old 04-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #1439
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamcase View Post
Is there a place in the account history that you can locate this? Have you been a member longer than 3 months. I just started in February and maybe have to be participating for a full 1/4 to get it? I am not sure and not sure where to find it. Thanks again!
I just started in Feb as well.

I did not see anything in account history however I knew where my total was. Still can't figure out why it did not just double although it was close so I was more that happy.

I am more curious if after this quarter the amount I currently have will double or if the amount I earned in the quarter will double and be added to my current total.

Also I just did a one minute daily usa survey. Shortest survey I have ever done.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #1440
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Fish View Post
I just started in Feb as well.

I did not see anything in account history however I knew where my total was. Still can't figure out why it did not just double although it was close so I was more that happy.

I am more curious if after this quarter the amount I currently have will double or if the amount I earned in the quarter will double and be added to my current total.

Also I just did a one minute daily usa survey. Shortest survey I have ever done.
I love the 1 minute surveys! I had one that didn't even ask me questions once. I also got it 3 times. lol

The tokens doubled are the tokens you earn that month. They get doubled monthly, not quarterly, as long as you made $25 for the month.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: