Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #676
cab0ad
DIS Veteran
 
cab0ad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 958

I have hit elite status but I got no bonus of any type. What kind of bonus should i be getting? how do I get it? do i have to email them and ask for the bonus? or is it computer controlled?
__________________
POP 2014 2013 POP 2012 Disneyland POFQ 2011 ASMO 2011 ASMU 2009 POP 2009 POFQ 2006

cab0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:37 PM   #677
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran
 
disneydreamin247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: staten island
Posts: 5,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab0ad View Post
I have hit elite status but I got no bonus of any type. What kind of bonus should i be getting? how do I get it? do i have to email them and ask for the bonus? or is it computer controlled?
survey bonus

shopping bonus
__________________
Dani DS DD
disneydreamin247 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #678
suerob
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 276

I am new to QR and have been doing surveys and sign-ups for about a week now but still have only 3 credits and like 1500 tokens. Why am I not earning anything? What am I doing wrong?
__________________
There's nothing like the GF at Christmas time!
suerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:27 AM   #679
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran
 
disneydreamin247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: staten island
Posts: 5,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by suerob View Post
I am new to QR and have been doing surveys and sign-ups for about a week now but still have only 3 credits and like 1500 tokens. Why am I not earning anything? What am I doing wrong?
Is everything that you're doing crediting? Are you trying to do every survey that they email you and clearing cookies between each one?
__________________
Dani DS DD
disneydreamin247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #680
suerob
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 276

I try to do everything possible to earn money and have completed many surveys but I'm confused about the cookie thing. I need to enable cookies but then I need to delete them? Should I clear out my cookies after every survey?
__________________
There's nothing like the GF at Christmas time!
suerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:45 PM   #681
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran
 
disneydreamin247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: staten island
Posts: 5,734

Yes, definitely clear cookies after each survey. Also what browser are you using? I've found Firefox, Chrome, and Safari work best.
__________________
Dani DS DD
disneydreamin247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #682
cab0ad
DIS Veteran
 
cab0ad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Disneydreamin,

Thanks so much for answering all of these faq's for us! I have a hard time finding answers on their site. I wish it were more clear. I've never seen these 2 links! I've already done more than 75 surveys! I've done 107! I put in a help ticket to be upgraded to an elite member. So they will pay the bonus you earn after a quarter? So I assume the next quarter ends in March? Will they automatically give you what you earn or do you have to request it?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME OUT!
__________________
POP 2014 2013 POP 2012 Disneyland POFQ 2011 ASMO 2011 ASMU 2009 POP 2009 POFQ 2006

cab0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #683
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran
 
disneydreamin247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: staten island
Posts: 5,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab0ad View Post
Disneydreamin,

Thanks so much for answering all of these faq's for us! I have a hard time finding answers on their site. I wish it were more clear. I've never seen these 2 links! I've already done more than 75 surveys! I've done 107! I put in a help ticket to be upgraded to an elite member. So they will pay the bonus you earn after a quarter? So I assume the next quarter ends in March? Will they automatically give you what you earn or do you have to request it?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME OUT!
Yes, this quarter ends 3/31, so on 4/1 you can email for your survey and shopping bonuses, and your token doubling. You have to request your bonuses since their system isn't yet capable of automatically issuing them. I've never had a problem collecting any of my bonuses.

No need for thanks! Anything for a DISer Isn't FREE Disney money the greatest thing EVER? lol Thanks to QR I was able to book the Poly for our September trip since we'll have enough spending money from QR alone, let alone Disney Visa rewards.
__________________
Dani DS DD
disneydreamin247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:51 PM   #684
Cant wait for Disney
DIS Veteran
 
Cant wait for Disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 745

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab0ad View Post
a couple of questions to a semi-newbie to quick rewards.

1. how long does it take to get your gift card after ordering it? I ordered one on the 13th of this month and I have heard NOTHING about it. not even a confirmation email. how do you KNOW your order went through and it is being shipped?

2. what is the "elite" status doing for you if you earn it? do you get more surveys or something??
did your card ever show? i cashed out on the 17th and got mine yesterday so it took 8 days. Dont know if that is helpful to you or not, but i hope it gets to you soon!
__________________



me (31) dh (33) DS (3) DS (1)

1st trip-off site 1990's, 2nd-Wilderness Lodge, 3rd-Disney Cruise, 4th-Boardwalk Inn 5th-1999 class trip offsite, 6th-2001 class trip-All Star Music, 7th-2009 Just me and DH Coronado Springs, 8th-2009 Mom's 50th-Yacht Club, 9th-2011 Boardwalk Villas, 10th-2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kidani Village,
Cant wait for Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:35 AM   #685
Cant wait for Disney
DIS Veteran
 
Cant wait for Disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 745

ok, happy dance , i just cashed out my second disney card!! thank you QR for $50 in less than a month!! I should have a nice little nest egg by the time our June trip rolls around!
Now what to spend it on...snacks...a new mug..christmas ornaments?!! The possibilities!!
__________________



me (31) dh (33) DS (3) DS (1)

1st trip-off site 1990's, 2nd-Wilderness Lodge, 3rd-Disney Cruise, 4th-Boardwalk Inn 5th-1999 class trip offsite, 6th-2001 class trip-All Star Music, 7th-2009 Just me and DH Coronado Springs, 8th-2009 Mom's 50th-Yacht Club, 9th-2011 Boardwalk Villas, 10th-2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kidani Village,
Cant wait for Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:40 AM   #686
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran
 
disneydreamin247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: staten island
Posts: 5,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant wait for Disney View Post
ok, happy dance , i just cashed out my second disney card!! thank you QR for $50 in less than a month!! I should have a nice little nest egg by the time our June trip rolls around!
Now what to spend it on...snacks...a new mug..christmas ornaments?!! The possibilities!!
I'm hoping to have $100 by the end of the month that I can cash out for and put in our high yield savings that we use as our vacation fund. I like earning interest on our free money and then we can use it for airfare and such.
__________________
Dani DS DD
disneydreamin247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:01 AM   #687
Cant wait for Disney
DIS Veteran
 
Cant wait for Disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 745

thats great disneydreamin! from what i see in your sig, you will be hittin the world with a child and a 7 month old! you go!!
__________________



me (31) dh (33) DS (3) DS (1)

1st trip-off site 1990's, 2nd-Wilderness Lodge, 3rd-Disney Cruise, 4th-Boardwalk Inn 5th-1999 class trip offsite, 6th-2001 class trip-All Star Music, 7th-2009 Just me and DH Coronado Springs, 8th-2009 Mom's 50th-Yacht Club, 9th-2011 Boardwalk Villas, 10th-2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kidani Village,
Cant wait for Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #688
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran
 
disneydreamin247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: staten island
Posts: 5,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant wait for Disney View Post
thats great disneydreamin! from what i see in your sig, you will be hittin the world with a child and a 7 month old! you go!!
Thanks! I've taken DS a few times solo, now I'm throwing another one into the mix. I say if you can handle one then what's one more?
__________________
Dani DS DD
disneydreamin247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #689
hippsmom
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 283

Do you recommend cashing out after earning a certain amount? I was considering letting my balance continue to build until I know I have a trip planned?

Also, I haven't been clearing cookies and have no problem with getting credit for the surveys I complete. Should I clear anyway, and if so, how is that done?

How do you check the number of surveys you have completed or if you have made it to elite status?

Thanks so much. I found this QR from this thread and am very excited about what I have managed to earn so far!
hippsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #690
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran
 
disneydreamin247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: staten island
Posts: 5,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippsmom View Post
Do you recommend cashing out after earning a certain amount? I was considering letting my balance continue to build until I know I have a trip planned?

Also, I haven't been clearing cookies and have no problem with getting credit for the surveys I complete. Should I clear anyway, and if so, how is that done?

How do you check the number of surveys you have completed or if you have made it to elite status?

Thanks so much. I found this QR from this thread and am very excited about what I have managed to earn so far!
Clearing cookies depends on which browser you use.

As for cashing out after a certain amount, that really is up to you. I have been a member for over 2 years and have had NO problems with getting my money when I cash out. It's all what you feel most comfortable with.

If you go to MY Account and then click offer history there will be a status bar for how many surveys you've done and how many shopping orders.
__________________
Dani DS DD
disneydreamin247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Restaurant reviews and recipes...formerly Disney QOTD Meriweather Exchanges 2761 02-15-2014 02:25 AM
How many more days until your disney cruise amgine27 Disney Cruise Line Forum 3854 12-27-2011 04:16 PM
Very Merry D23 Holidaze Dec 2009 TR - 7 magical park days! updt 7/1 MyMuse Completed Trip Reports 1040 08-15-2010 03:58 PM
The ALL NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (APR 2009) CanadianGuy Disney Resorts 3393 02-15-2010 09:05 AM
It's Going To Be A Jolly Olly Holiday In Disney PTR I've got one foot out the door!! LOVEMY3KIDDOS Completed Trip Reports 764 01-18-2010 09:43 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: