Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2011, 11:47 PM   #2071
crazelion
Form feet and legs...form arms and body...and I'll form...THE HEAD!
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafibisha View Post
VERY helpful to us newbies, thanks!

Do all reward sites have reps here too? I have lots of questions!
Which sites do need help with I will try answer your questions. I am on bunch of sites can answer fair amount questions. Or list the sites that have questions about and I see if on site give much information possible.

Thank You GumpyPirate
crazelion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #2072
Cant wait for Disney
DIS Veteran

I've been away from this thread for too long-how are my QR buddies doing?! Well I worked my tush off on QR and was able to put $450 towards our dining plan on our trip in June which was awesome!!
As you can see on my ticker, we have a ways to go til our next one so right now I am surveying it up to earn for Christmas.
Crazelion-i have a question for you (or if anyone else knows, even you QRBecky!!)
I do QR and Swagbucks and i;m looking at the survey section of swagbucks cause it looks like an easy way to rack up points. However, i know i;ve heard that you cant double up on surveys or you'll get booted from both programs-can someone fill me in on the exact rules please? i dont want to break any and lose my precious QR!! thank you!!

me (31) dh (33) DS (3) DS (1)

1st trip-off site 1990's, 2nd-Wilderness Lodge, 3rd-Disney Cruise, 4th-Boardwalk Inn 5th-1999 class trip offsite, 6th-2001 class trip-All Star Music, 7th-2009 Just me and DH Coronado Springs, 8th-2009 Mom's 50th-Yacht Club, 9th-2011 Boardwalk Villas, 10th-2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kidani Village,
Cant wait for Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #2073
crazelion
Why did the monsters at the end of "Voltron" always get killed by the Blazing Sword?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant wait for Disney View Post
I've been away from this thread for too long-how are my QR buddies doing?! Well I worked my tush off on QR and was able to put $450 towards our dining plan on our trip in June which was awesome!!
As you can see on my ticker, we have a ways to go til our next one so right now I am surveying it up to earn for Christmas.
Crazelion-i have a question for you (or if anyone else knows, even you QRBecky!!)
I do QR and Swagbucks and i;m looking at the survey section of swagbucks cause it looks like an easy way to rack up points. However, i know i;ve heard that you cant double up on surveys or you'll get booted from both programs-can someone fill me in on the exact rules please? i dont want to break any and lose my precious QR!! thank you!!
You have choose which program that want to surveys on and stick with it. I do my surveys on quickrewerds.net because they have better customer service myself. I know some people that do very well on surveys on swagbucks too.

Thank You GumpyPirate
Old 10-29-2011, 08:53 AM   #2074
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

DISboards Approved Advertiser

Some things on the offerwall can be done on multiple rewards programs for credit (for example, watching videos).

I asked Dmitry about surveys, and he said that he wasn't sure if surveys done through the offerwall would credit in both places. If it is the exact same survey, I would think it would just credit on the first site that you did it. But if it's a router through the offerwall, and you get different surveys, it might work.

One thing for sure, though: Dmitry said that you would NOT lose your QR account for doing surveys through the offerwall on other sites. It's just a question of whether it would credit.

Awesome job on the $450 toward your trip, Cant wait for Disney! (I'm working on building up my balance for Christmas, too! Amazon's my favorite redemption with Lightning Deals and other sales and free shipping for parents, caregivers, and students.)

Thank you for the kudos on our customer service, crazelion! Glad to be able to help our members because, without you, we wouldn't exist!

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'll do my best to answer them here, or email me directly at becky (at) quickrewards (dot) net!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:15 PM   #2075
jskacoc
Earning My Ears

Hello! I just joined QR about 10 days ago and after figuring out how to do it I am loving it! I do have a question tho. How does everyone keep track of what surveys they have done? I did 5 of the SI Surveys in a row and was only given credit for one. I did write down what the topics were so I am hoping that is enough info when I send an email to support. I appreciate your tips!
jskacoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:45 PM   #2076
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

Hello, jskacoc! I'm glad that you've been enjoying QR so far!

Most of our diehard survey takers will make a note of which survey router they completed a survey through and on which date, and they'll check them off as they see the survey credit. If it's a targeted survey (those are the numbered ones you may see at the top of the survey section after you've completed the profiler), just note which survey number it was and the date.

See the details in the survey section on how long to expect to wait for credit for the surveys, then send an email to support if the waiting period has passed and still nothing's there.

We strongly suggest that you clear your cookies before going to QR to attempt surveys, or before clicking through our emails, especially if you do surveys or tasks on another website. We can only issue a limited number of manual credits every month (because we're not paid when surveys don't autocredit), so it's important to stop taking surveys and contact support to trouble-shoot if you start noticing things not crediting.

I also recommend that you close the window and go back to QR (or to the QR email) and click through again if you aren't able to get into a survey.

Last tip (for now!): We give a $1 bonus on days you're able to complete a survey from five *different* routers. Rather than doing 5 through the SI link, if you do one through SI, another through SI2, SI3, etc., that will make sure that your completions count toward the bonus.

Please let me know if you have any other questions -- we're happy to help! And thank you for giving QR a try!
Old 10-31-2011, 06:57 PM   #2077
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

Honestly, I don't keep track. I know they don't all qualify and I have definately asked for some manual credits when I had issues. But then I feel guilty knowing they don't get paid, lol. Certain ones are pretty solid though (like Greenfield). I tend to keep trying on the ones I know will pay and not have issues. The others I'll make one attempt and then let it go.
Bonniec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:33 AM   #2078
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

I haven't been on this thread in a while. I saw they now have offer walls, I guess that means I got to get back in QR gear again!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #2079
omghidanielle
DIS Veteran

I haven't been around much either.

My total as of today is $1,286.96!

I use a few different sites... a little over $200 of that is from QR.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #2080
jskacoc
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by omghidanielle View Post
I haven't been around much either.

My total as of today is $1,286.96!

I use a few different sites... a little over $200 of that is from QR.

That is awesome!!

Thanks for the tips ladies! I have another question: Yesterday I did 5 different surveys but only 3 credited so far. When the others credit they won't be dated the same so I won't get the dollar bonus, right? Thanks again!
jskacoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #2081
sophie832
Addicted to DL and WDW!

I hadn't been on QR in a long time. Never managed to figure out how to earn a lot before, so I gave up. Today, I logged in and did a few surveys. I had $2.33 credit at the end of about 2 hours, which was nice. However, when I logged in with a different computer this evening, my account credit is back to $0.06! That's where it was before today's survey work. Does that happen often? Will my $ come back?
January 2011 Dining Review!
sophie832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:42 AM   #2082
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

Good question, jskacoc! I think it would depend on the reason the two surveys didn't credit right away. If it was just a delayed crediting issue, and they do eventually auto-credit, email support and we'll manually credit you for the bonus. This does happen sometimes, for example if people do surveys really late at night and it takes a few hours for the credit to come through, that may cause them to miss the batch processing of $1 bonuses.

But if these two surveys don't autocredit, that means we didn't get paid for them either. We can give you manual credit for the missing surveys (up to 5 in a month), but we won't be able to also give you the bonus.

So the key is to get those surveys auto-crediting! Our best advice, and this almost always fixes crediting issues, is to delete your cookies before going to QR to attempt surveys or before clicking our emails.

Hmmm, sophie832, what you're describing is something I've never heard of and definitely something we need to look into for you. I'd guess that having one balance on one computer and a different one on another would be cookie-related, but I want to confirm this. Can you please email me and let me know what email address you use on QR so I can check your account? My address is becky (at) quickrewards (dot) net. Thanks, and I'm sorry for the confusion! I'll get to the bottom of it!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #2083
storabelle
"All your dreams can come true - if you have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

neat idea

DH , Me (Rach)
DS(10) , DS(5) , DS(3)
storabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:35 PM   #2084
crazelion

I have started new rewards called gifthulk.com I have got paid from the site. I just do the videos and daily poll question everyday.

Thank You GumpyPirate
Old 11-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #2085
psimon
Will travel for turkey legs!
Welcome to the money pit

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazelion View Post
I have started new rewards called gifthulk.com I have got paid from the site. I just do the videos and daily poll question everyday.
How much did you get and how long did it take?

---Paul in Southern NJ
and (Grandma & Grandpa) 8/14 DCL Fantasy 7N Western and BLT, 8/13 Hawaii/Aulani and DL/VGC, 8/12 DCL Dream 5N / BLT, 8/11 AKL-K, 11/10 AKL-K, 11/09 AKL/BCV, 11/08 OKW, 11/07 OKW, 11/06 OKW, 11/05 DL, 11/04 OKW & DCL, 11/03 RPH OKW, Dolphin, 11/02 DCL 7D EASTERN, 11/01 OKW, 11/00 OKW, 11/99 SoG, 11/98 SoG, 11/97 SoG, 11/96 BI, 11/95 WL, 11/94 PO-R, 11/93 YC, 11/92 Poly, 11/91 Poly, 09/90 Poly, 12/89 GF, 08/88 Poly, 11/87 Poly, 11/86 Poly

psimon is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: