Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #1
HARVEYSGIRL
Mouseketeer

$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

I know that everyone is looking for extra Disney money. I have been using several sites since the end of August. I have weeded through them and figured out which ones are the fastest ways for me to earn rewards. I have found that Quickrewards is AWESOME. I know some people dont like it. In the last 6 weeks I have gotten three $25 Disney gift cards. If i had figured out the system sooner I would have more. I have gotten 2 of them in the last 3 weeks!
They don't make you wait 4-6 weeks to ship them either and most of your earning post the next day. You don't have to wait a month to see them. Just thought I would pass that on.

I am ready to get $50 more on a few other sites also. I will keep you guys posted on my progress. Once I figure out all the kinks!
HARVEYSGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:06 AM   #2
lilstint
DIS Veteran

Location: Niskayuna, New York, Bolton Landing on Lake George, SSR

I started QR a little over 2 years ago and I've earned over $2000 in Disney GC's since then. I love QR.

Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again - Peter Pan
lilstint is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-22-2009, 09:34 AM   #3
eagles
Mouseketeer

ok share your tricks to get that much on quick rewards. i am a member, but only get up to 10 cents a day. that would not add up very quickly.

i have found simplegpt
i love that one, and the paid to clicks are worth 10 and 15 cents, not % of cents.
eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #4
cat83
Mouseketeer

yes please share your tips...I just joined!
cat83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
HARVEYSGIRL
Mouseketeer

I try and do all 3 surveys everyday and I do all the clicks on the website daily as well as the ones that they email. I had to buy checks this week so I used them and got 8% back which was over $5. they also have some good sign ups that I did. The more I use the site the more stuff I find! I love it.

Last edited by HARVEYSGIRL; 10-22-2009 at 12:31 PM.
HARVEYSGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #6
eagles
Mouseketeer

ok gotcha. i do my shopping to get credits from another site sr, so i won't be using this one, and my clicks and offers i am doing on simplegpt.

so for the qr it looks like i will just have to keep clicking away for those %.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:23 AM   #7
eagles
Mouseketeer

just cashed out from simplegpt and it was instant paypal. by the time i got to paypal it was there. so i know this site is legit. pays good for these types of sites also.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #8
FloridaGrandma
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles View Post
ok gotcha. i do my shopping to get credits from another site sr, so i won't be using this one . . .
I spread my online shopping around and choose which site gives me the best deal for my purchase. For example, SR gives you 1% back on eBay but you can get twice that much at QR.

MyPoints is about the best for purchasing Entertainment Books. SR gives you 1% on purchases at Staples but you can get more than twice that from QR.
At Walter Drake SR gives you 6% but QR gives you 12%.

My point is that you should look around before you spend your money to see where you get the best deal. I use Becky's charts on CompareRewards dot com
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dg8bt7qw_2fdk4d6fw

and the database at
http://www.rewardsdb.com/

I love QR. Happy Shopping!
FloridaGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #9
maryann92201
Mouseketeer

What's simplegpt?

i just signed up for Blast Off. You to have be invited to join that one so if anyone is interested in the referral link that gives you a video of how it works let me know and I'll send it to you. It's a homepage, but pays you for shopping online plus for your referrals. NO surveys or anything like that. They have some of the same stores as SR and then each of some that are different.

MaryAnn
Mommy to DS (10) & DD (4)
December 1996: Off Property
December 1998: Wilderness Lodge
December 2005: Caribbean Beach
December 2006: Fort Wilderness Cabins

December 2009: Polynesian
December 2011: Universal's Royal Pacific Resort
maryann92201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #10
toystoryduo
Have I said anything clever??
Maybe not yet but I think I can. I think I can. I think I can

I signed up for Blastoff too! I like how you get your own home page that you can customize and how you can earn cash back from shopping. There's already over 300 merchants over there (i.e. Target, Kohls, iTunes, e.t.c) and I bet they'll be adding more in the weeks to come. You do have to have an invite to join right now because it hasn't been released to the general public yet. (Maybe in the next week or two?) It's really cool and a lot of fun!

Last edited by toystoryduo; 10-23-2009 at 03:41 PM.
toystoryduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #11
eagles
Mouseketeer

simplegpt is another offers site. but it is great. no online shopping.
they have 15 paid to clicks a day at 10 and 15 cents. you can make $1.65 a day. that is 49.50 a month on just ptc's. love it. you only need $5 to cash out, and if you pick paypal it is instant. i cashed out for the first time today and by the time i got to check my paypal acct it was there.
friendly helpful people also and there is a chat box right on the main page.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:49 AM   #12
cglaura
I still love the smell of Love's Baby Soft

Quote:
they have 15 paid to clicks a day at 10 and 15 cents. you can make $1.65 a day. that is 49.50 a month on just ptc's. love it. you only need $5 to cash out, and if you pick paypal it is instant. i cashed out for the first time today and by the time i got to check my paypal acct it was there.
I was just checking this out. Are they the CPC offers? I always clear cookies b/f I start, but do you need to clear cookies b/t each of them? On SR daily clicks or MyPoints emails you don't, so wasn't sure.

I do SR, so don't want to really interfere with anything there (so I don't duplicate offers by accident) as I'm very loyal, been there since they opened in 2006, but these seem like nothing related to anything offered on SR, so I think it will be ok.

Thanks!

The hardest thing about having a plant-based only lifestyle is waking up at 5am to milk the almonds

************************************************** ****************************************

The pessimist complains about the wind... The optimist expects it to change... The realist adjusts the sails.

************************************************** ****************************************

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones... and little ones into none at all.

cglaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:54 AM   #13
eagles
Mouseketeer

i'm on sr also. yes those are the cpc's=ptc's
sr doesn't have them. is you need help with those let me know. they said to clear inbetween each. i have been clearing inbetween every 2 or 3 and so far its been good.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:09 AM   #14
maryann92201
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Is there a referral link. If so please PM the link. I googled simplegpt but there was a lot that came up that wasn't relevant. So I wasn't sure which one to click on.

MaryAnn
Mommy to DS (10) & DD (4)
December 1996: Off Property
December 1998: Wilderness Lodge
December 2005: Caribbean Beach
December 2006: Fort Wilderness Cabins

December 2009: Polynesian
December 2011: Universal's Royal Pacific Resort
maryann92201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:07 AM   #15
eagles
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryann92201 View Post
Is there a referral link. If so please PM the link. I googled simplegpt but there was a lot that came up that wasn't relevant. So I wasn't sure which one to click on.
done

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: