Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
yawdro
Earning My Ears

Thumbs down Poly Luau

My husband and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary at Disney. We decided to go to the Luau at the Polynesian Resort. We we very dissapointed with the quality of the food and the show. For the price, we expected a real Luau; Pig roast, more Hawaiian style fruits and veggies. The coconut bread was great and the salad, but unlike the Hoop-de-doo review(where they kept bringing out more food), they never asked if we wanted more bread, salad etc... I can have chicken and ribs and rice any old time. The choice of drinks was less than "polynesian" as well. Cheap wine and beer. Thats why its all you can drink. Despite this we wanted to leave the "korny" show except we wanted to see the guy with the fire baton. This was the best part.
yawdro is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: