Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #76
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

I just LOLd so many times in that update, I don't know what was funniest! I have made a pact with Timmy that we will both be doing TOT this next trip- we are both scared to death, but willing to take the risk!!! Then I made him promise we'd go on RnRC together- he's never ridden that one. And i think he's gonna LOVE it!! But I am sure on both we are both gonna be as freaked as that little boy was before the rides start!

And I really love the sparkly girls!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #77
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

Yaaaaay! Another update with the Sparkly Girls!

Aww, I love Ally! Gotta stop and take pictures with the characters, but then she's ready for some THRILL rides! She's adorable!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #78
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Hereforetoo I loved the update !!And how's your "bouche"!! Do you keep it in a 'Fanny "pack!!!What did Elln do to poor Ally in those infamous 15 minutes
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip
Old 10-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #79
Lovin Life
I donít believe in titles!

I LOVE the update! I LOVE Ally's character pics. More, more...

Did you happen to get that 4 year old's name so that they can talk to my almost 12 yr old who won't ride TOT (or several other rides for that matter!)).

OK, no fanny pack... I will not tell Darrin about the responses I got because he told me straight out - NO FANNY PACK.

I do need to look for a cute over the shoulder small wallet thingy to carry w/my over-sized obnoxious black camping backpack that cannot come off of my back every time I need to take out the park tickets for FP or for a quick tissue or piece of gum. It even has a compartment at the bottom for a raincoat for the backpack! I am the family pack mule. I will make Darrin carry it more often on this trip though, since it is solid black and not the embroidered Winnie the Pooh one I've carried in the past (the straps started to tear away)....

I am just picturing Erin and Tessa's fanny pack.

Me - , DH - , DD16 - , DD12 - People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be. - Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #80
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran

check out shoe buy.com always has great deals. I have acoupon if you want it.

LOVE the updates. It helped cheer me up today.

Old 10-09-2009, 02:47 AM   #81
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

I'm so glad the Sparkly McSparklesons were having such a great day at DHS. I laughed my butt off at this post (it's growing back as I type this though) anywhooo, great update. Keep it up funny lady. I'm loving it!

This freezing weather is crampin my style A Dec 2010 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post39318035
][IMG]
Old 10-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #82
Lovin Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
I laughed my butt off at this post (it's growing back as I type this though )
I love this quote, and will have to use it sometime (the growing back part)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
check out shoe buy.com always has great deals. I have acoupon if you want it.
Thanks! I ended up buying at shoes.com. I bought a fanny pack. JK. I got an over the shoulder mini bag. It's adorable, and was on sale for a very good price w/no shipping! I was happy excited!! I cannot wait to get it. I wish I wasn't too cheap to pay for the expedited shipping. DH said he told me so on the fanny pack. I'm just not usually cool like that, but I will be w/my new bag!

Me - , DH - , DD16 - , DD12 - People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be. - Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #83
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
I just LOLd so many times in that update, I don't know what was funniest! I have made a pact with Timmy that we will both be doing TOT this next trip- we are both scared to death, but willing to take the risk!!! Then I made him promise we'd go on RnRC together- he's never ridden that one. And i think he's gonna LOVE it!! But I am sure on both we are both gonna be as freaked as that little boy was before the rides start!

And I really love the sparkly girls!
I laugh at myself quite a bit too. Then I put down the mirror so I can get some work done.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
Yaaaaay! Another update with the Sparkly Girls!

Aww, I love Ally! Gotta stop and take pictures with the characters, but then she's ready for some THRILL rides! She's adorable!
She is an adrenaline JUNKIE!!!! The faster, taller, steeper, the better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Hereforetoo I loved the update !!And how's your "bouche"!! Do you keep it in a 'Fanny "pack!!!What did Elln do to poor Ally in those infamous 15 minutes
Oh, just wait and see how Ellen corrupted my little angel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin Life View Post
I LOVE the update! I LOVE Ally's character pics. More, more...

Did you happen to get that 4 year old's name so that they can talk to my almost 12 yr old who won't ride TOT (or several other rides for that matter!)).

OK, no fanny pack... I will not tell Darrin about the responses I got because he told me straight out - NO FANNY PACK.
NO FANNY PACK!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
LOVE the updates. It helped cheer me up today.
I'm glad - hope things are better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
I'm so glad the Sparkly McSparklesons were having such a great day at DHS. I laughed my butt off at this post (it's growing back as I type this though) anywhooo, great update. Keep it up funny lady. I'm loving it!
We ARE the Sparkly McSparklesons! Hmmm, hopefully no relation to Hottie McHottie or that would just be gross.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin Life View Post
Thanks! I ended up buying at shoes.com. I bought a fanny pack. JK. I got an over the shoulder mini bag. It's adorable, and was on sale for a very good price w/no shipping! I was happy excited!! I cannot wait to get it. I wish I wasn't too cheap to pay for the expedited shipping. DH said he told me so on the fanny pack. I'm just not usually cool like that, but I will be w/my new bag!
Did I stutter? NO FANNY PACK!!!!

No update today - I'm coming down with a cold I think..... sore throat and a bit of an ache. And of course Ally is having a sleepover tonight. Just 3 girls, so I think I'll just hang in my bedroom with the dog.....

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
Old 10-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #84
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

Blaaaah, being sick is no fun! I hope you feel better ASAP, Kara!

Old 10-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #85
Lovin Life

I hear ya.

I hope that you feel better! Double up on your vitamin C! Did I tell you I am making the family take Airborne a couple of days prior to our Nov trip, wear masks on the airplane AND do the netti pot nasal flush after we land?! They think I'm nuts. I may be the only one that complies, but I will not get sick. I am packing a big can of Lysol, a little one, and anti-bacterial wipes (not much different than other trips).

Old 10-10-2009, 12:08 AM   #86
Mysteria
MINDFREAK!
I'll release my inner felon on his butt if I get soaked by rain and bumped by pushy people
Make wishes on folded up chips

Here comes the poop tag

Location: They couldn't fit chemical and oil refinery state on the license plates

Just noticed you had a new tr going. Caught up now and lmao. I'm in bed on the laptop. I'm surprised I didn't wake dh.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #87
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
I laugh at myself quite a bit too. Then I put down the mirror so I can get some work done.....

Oh, just wait and see how Ellen corrupted my little angel!
No update today - I'm coming down with a cold I think..... sore throat and a bit of an ache. And of course Ally is having a sleepover tonight. Just 3 girls, so I think I'll just hang in my bedroom with the dog.....
Oh- yeah...I corrupted the little angel. Look at what the little angel did to poor, poor, unsuspecting Pods!! Nearly killed the man!!

Old 10-12-2009, 07:00 AM   #88
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
Oh- yeah...I corrupted the little angel. Look at what the little angel did to poor, poor, unsuspecting Pods!! Nearly killed the man!!

Welll..... yeah...... there was that.......

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:07 AM   #89
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Kara, love the update! I love Ally's combination of "little girl who loves the characters along with adrenaline junkie!

Thank God we did an intervention and got Pam away from her Fanny pack!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #90
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran

how did sweet little miss get Pods to fall for the beverly. I thought that was only Cammie that could pull that off?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: