DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
primecap
Mouseketeer

ADR on line for DVC

Hi everyone.

Can someone help me please with this question? When I go online to make a dining reservation at the disneyworld.com website, it allows me to make a reservation only 90 days in advance from today.
Is there a separate website address that allows me to put in my dvc reservation number thus allowing me to book 90 days out from the first day of our reservation?

Thanks.
Jim
primecap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
disneynutz

Earning My Ears One At A Time

ADR's can only be made 90 days in advance of your reservation. Is your reservation date out more than 90 days? It changes back to 180 days soon.

disneynutz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

I was able to do 90 + 10 earlier this month with a DVC reservation. Go to the restaurant you want to book, then there's a link there to retrieve your reservation. The calendar should then display with all the dates of your reservation.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:15 PM   #4
ua1992
Mouseketeer

Can you do the 90+10 by calling member services ?
Old 09-26-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
primecap
Mouseketeer

Thanks Debbie!
I'll give it a try
primecap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:47 AM   #6
KateB
Mouseketeer

I can't do the 90+10 on the Disney Ressie website. I have called member services, Disney Travel, Dining, and Tech support. They all say that the DVC numbers are not linked to the WDW website and therefore we have to go through the telephone service. I have entered my 12 digit ressie number and it always comes up that it is unable to recognize my number.

So beware that it may not work to link the reservations to your stay. I have been crzy frustrated with it. And I let Disney know that it makes me feel like a second class citizen with Disney (as a DVC member) because I can't use their on-line ADR service.
August 2012- 3 year Anniversary- Saratoga Springs!!!!

KateB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #7
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateB View Post
I can't do the 90+10 on the Disney Ressie website. I have called member services, Disney Travel, Dining, and Tech support. They all say that the DVC numbers are not linked to the WDW website and therefore we have to go through the telephone service. I have entered my 12 digit ressie number and it always comes up that it is unable to recognize my number.

So beware that it may not work to link the reservations to your stay. I have been crzy frustrated with it. And I let Disney know that it makes me feel like a second class citizen with Disney (as a DVC member) because I can't use their on-line ADR service.
That's not true, I did it with my DVC reservation #. I was up at 6:00am on 9/6 and was able to book all my ADR's for 12/5-11.

I went to disneyworld.com, clicked book at the top and then dining reservations.

Found the first restaurant I wanted and clicked book a reservation.

When the restaurant came up, I then clicked the blue link for retrieve your reservation.

Entered confirmation #, last name, arrival date, resort. Click retrieve.

All my dates were then available on the calendar.

I just tried it now and it sucessfully found my reservation:
Your 12/05/2009 - 12/11/2009 Disney's BoardWalk Villas vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates

Last edited by DebbieB; 09-27-2009 at 10:56 AM.
DebbieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #8
New York Digger
Earning My Ears

I did 90 +10 with my DVC...and I even got CRT for Christmas eve.. took almost 9 years BUT I DID IT .... we are surprising the kids this year, we told them we have to go to cosmic rays..
New York Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #9
KateB
Mouseketeer

Wow! It must be nice to use the on-line system. My ressie number will still not go through. And the oh so rude tech people keep telling me that DVC numbers will not work with the website. They went as so far as to tell me that "other people are lying and saying that they use the on-line ADR system."

Seriously, I told her what would so many people gain from lying about using the on-line program? But she stuck to her guns and said that everyone else was lying and the on-line program was only for Disney vacations booked threw Disney. That travel agents and DVC bookings were not allowed access. ARGH! I understand that there are a lot of issues with the on-line program and lots of people are calling but seriously this is your job. Tech support are the only Disney people that I have encountered that are rude.

Hopefully, those of us with unrecognized numbers will have this "glitch" fixed soon.
August 2012- 3 year Anniversary- Saratoga Springs!!!!

KateB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #10
Doingitagain
DIS Veteran

I have a DVC reservation and booked 90+10 last week.

When you retrieve your reservation, try any phone number it might be under...home, cell, work. And try different formats, like xxxxxxxxxx and xxx-xxx-xxxx

Good luck!
Aulani 3/2013
Saratoga 6/2006, 10/2008, 7/2009, 12/2009, 12/2014
AK Jambo 3/2012, 7/2014
Boardwalk 12/2014
Royal Garden London 7/2007, 7/2010
Mandarin Oriental Wash DC 4/2007
Grand Calif 7/2005
Doingitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:03 PM   #11
allshookup
Anymore singalongs and this tag is the first to go

Apparently it works for some, but not for others. I also can NOT retrieve my BLT reservation & believe me I've tried many different ways by reading advice from others here, but the only way the system will recognize my resort reservation # is if I go to www.mydisneyreservation.com/dvc, but I can't book my dining through that, so what's the point?

I CAN retrieve most of my ADRs but they are not linked to my resort reservation & I've had to call to get some of them & the rest I have to wait until I'm within 90 days. It's all very frustrating & because I have different reservation numbers for part of my stay, it's even worse! When I call one CM was able to book all my dining for my stay, even though I have different reservation numbers, but when I called back to add one, that CM said she couldn't do it because my new reservation wasn't within the 90 days & she just couldn't figure out how the first CM was able to do it.

Last edited by allshookup; 10-04-2009 at 01:14 PM.
allshookup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:28 PM   #12
kindra657
Dedicated to a Mouse

Here is the problem and why we are having these differences. I just went on to disneyworld.com and attempted to click on the tab under "My Disney Vacation" and have my DVC reservation looked up. It wouldn't work. Then I went into the dining section, chose the restaurant I wanted to book and in the paragraph there's a section that says you can link your dining adrs to your resort reservation. There were words in blue. I clicked on that and typed in my reservation information and here's what it says:

Your 10/30/2009 - 11/03/2009 Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:29 PM   #13
Best Aunt
"That's the best-est present ever!"

some options

a) Which DVC resort? I have been reading of problems off and on for people staying at BLT.

b) Have you tried calling DVC Member Services to make sure you are entering the correct confirmation number?

c) As someone else mentioned, try different phone numbers you have had. The Disney computer system sometimes keeps track of reservations going way back. Some people have found that it remembered a phone number they had gotten rid of years ago.

d) If you think Tech Support might be able to help, call them back. Odds are, you'll get a different person. It seems that with any kind of telephone customer service, some employees are more knowledgeable than others.

Best Aunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #14
kindra657
Dedicated to a Mouse

I was able to go onto the online dining reservations and connect my dvc reservation and my annual pass information as well. After doing this, whenever there were suggestions, the website would show me the discounts for dvc and ap at each restaurant! That was pretty cool! I don't know exactly why some people are having issues, but this is the first time I tried to connect my dvc reservation on disneyworld.com and I was doing it wrong at first. It has to be done once you are in the dining section. Hope the info helps!
Old 10-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #15
allshookup
Anymore singalongs and this tag is the first to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindra657 View Post
Here is the problem and why we are having these differences. I just went on to disneyworld.com and attempted to click on the tab under "My Disney Vacation" and have my DVC reservation looked up. It wouldn't work. Then I went into the dining section, chose the restaurant I wanted to book and in the paragraph there's a section that says you can link your dining adrs to your resort reservation. There were words in blue. I clicked on that and typed in my reservation information and here's what it says:

Your 10/30/2009 - 11/03/2009 Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates.
Nope, that's not true, but I do appreciate your assistance. Like I've said before, I've tried it every way imaginable & doesn't work. When I go into the book dining section & click "retrieve your reservation" in blue, under the restaurant of choice, I get this weird error message "To make your reservation, please enter the requested information:.E0202030...". Yes it IS BLT & I know I have the correct resort reservation number, because I have the reservation right in front of me & I've given it to the CMs while making ADRs & I've tried it numerous times.

It doesn't ask for a phone number, that is when you are bringing up your ADR reservations & that I don't have a problem doing. The problem is that I can not make 90+10 ADRs unless I call & that is a PIA when non-DVC or apparently some DVC guests can. Believe those of us who are having trouble with our reservations that the problem is not with the user, but with the system. Very similar to the problems with Microsoft Vista!

allshookup is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: