Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #136
mommyof2Pirates
DIS Veteran

I like both too. I think cutting off the sleeves would give it a good look too.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #137
Lamping3
Mouseketeer

Love how the necklace turned out! I think that the shirt could use some scissor work.....maybe zigzag the bottom?

I am a big fan of pizza planet. There is always next time for Sci Fi.

4 days left!
Register to remove

Old 09-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #138
Gabes_mommy
Hoping to convert her DS into a fellow Disney fanatic

Yesterday ended up being a very productive day. I packed Gabe's bag and most of my clothes and did all of our laundry. Now all I need to do is pack all of our miscellaneous items like phone chargers, etc and our toiletries.

I am still fighting that cold though and I have a sore throat. I will be so sad if I end up being sick for the trip.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #139
mommyof2Pirates
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabes_mommy View Post
Yesterday ended up being a very productive day. I packed Gabe's bag and most of my clothes and did all of our laundry. Now all I need to do is pack all of our miscellaneous items like phone chargers, etc and our toiletries.

I am still fighting that cold though and I have a sore throat. I will be so sad if I end up being sick for the trip.
At least your able to get stuff done even though your not feeling well. Hopefully you will feel better soon you have 3 more days to reccuperate so hopefully you will be fine by the time your trip arrives.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:03 PM   #140
Gabes_mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2Pirates View Post
At least your able to get stuff done even though your not feeling well. Hopefully you will feel better soon you have 3 more days to reccuperate so hopefully you will be fine by the time your trip arrives.

Thanks! Hopefully I'll be on the mend ASAP.

OK, so it is officially not my day - first my full-time employee told me next Friday will be his last day. That leaves me here by myself a lot to look forward to after vacation (farewell lunch breaks - I'll miss you!). Filling his position will take MONTHS because the college system is so pokey.

Next I just went to the bathroom and low and behold I now have a huge pimple on my cheek! I can't even tell you the last time I had a pimple - sheesh, I'm 34. It's nice to know that right before I get my picture taken over and over at Disney one decided to sprout up and remind me that they exist.

All I can say is thank God it's Friday!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #141
jmkford4
Mouseketeer

You are so close!!!!

Sorry about your employee and your pimple. I hate my job and I still have pimples and I am 31. It sucks. But you are going to Disney!!!!

Planning our first LARGE FAMILY trip for 2015
Old 09-12-2009, 06:20 AM   #142
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabes_mommy View Post
Thanks! Hopefully I'll be on the mend ASAP.

OK, so it is officially not my day - first my full-time employee told me next Friday will be his last day. That leaves me here by myself a lot to look forward to after vacation (farewell lunch breaks - I'll miss you!). Filling his position will take MONTHS because the college system is so pokey.

Next I just went to the bathroom and low and behold I now have a huge pimple on my cheek! I can't even tell you the last time I had a pimple - sheesh, I'm 34. It's nice to know that right before I get my picture taken over and over at Disney one decided to sprout up and remind me that they exist.

All I can say is thank God it's Friday!!!
LOL!! I'm sorry, all I could do was laugh about your pimple.....only cause I feel your pain!!!! It's always the way, right?

Good luck getting everything done today!!! I leave tomorrow!! Have a great trip!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:03 AM   #143
Lamping3
Mouseketeer

Sorry about the work issues stressing you out.....and sorry about the pimple. Don't worry because in just a few short days you will be in DISNEY WORLD and pimples, sickness, nor the outside world can ruin your fun!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:29 AM   #144
Gabes_mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmkford4 View Post
You are so close!!!!

Sorry about your employee and your pimple. I hate my job and I still have pimples and I am 31. It sucks. But you are going to Disney!!!!
Actually my employee quitting is for the best for many reasons I won't get into here, I just know it's going to make me crazy busy for a while doing both jobs. I'm sorry you hate your job. Have a great time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
LOL!! I'm sorry, all I could do was laugh about your pimple.....only cause I feel your pain!!!! It's always the way, right?

Good luck getting everything done today!!! I leave tomorrow!! Have a great trip!!!!!!!
It is always that way - you are so right! I just had to laigh when I spotted the pimple in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamping3 View Post
Sorry about the work issues stressing you out.....and sorry about the pimple. Don't worry because in just a few short days you will be in DISNEY WORLD and pimples, sickness, nor the outside world can ruin your fun!
Yay!!! I am so excited!

This morning Gabe wanted to watch the Vacation Planning DVD so I put it on and he immediately started screaming "Disney World" and then they showed main street and he screamed "Castle!" - I have to admit I got a little teary eyed. I have a feeling I am going to be a big old cry baby on our trip - so many special moments - I can't wait.

Oh, and the pimple looks a lot better today too.

Last edited by Gabes_mommy; 09-12-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:33 AM   #145
mommyof2Pirates
DIS Veteran

How exciting! Tomorrow is the big day! Are you all ready to go?
Old 09-13-2009, 08:10 AM   #146
Gabrielsbigtrip
Mouseketeer

Have a great trip!

May 2007 ~ WL
May 2008 ~ SSR/CSR
September 2009 ~ POP

My Very 1st Pre Trip Report

Curse YOU indoor plumbing!! ~ Sept 2009 Trip Report ~
Old 09-13-2009, 08:17 AM   #147
Gabes_mommy

Quote:
How exciting! Tomorrow is the big day! Are you all ready to go?
We're actually leaving Tuesday I must have messed up when I created my ticker months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielsbigtrip View Post
Have a great trip!

Are you back already? I see the link to your TR in your siggy and I can't wait to check it out!

There is SO MUCH to do today! I am working a long day tomorrow and I won't be home until 6:00 and we leave Tuesday morning so I have to finish everything today. Here is my to do list:

- Move Gabe's carseat to the 3rd row in our minivan so the adults can have the captain's chairs and clean out the van
-finish packing my clothes, toiletries and electronics
-clean the house so it's perfect for our dog sitter who is staying here
-set up the AeroBed in Gabe's room for the dog sitter
-make directions on how to run our TV for the dog sitter
-Do a final load of laundry with some clothes I want to bring on the trip

OK, I think that's it. Fortunately my ILs are picking Gabe up for the day in a little while so I can work without a little "helper".
Old 09-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #148
BlueBayou
Stop trolling, and reel 'er in!

You are so close! Have a great trip.

I'm looking forward to hearing how it all goes. I am sure it will be magical.

Our Oct 2009 Dream trip with bumps in the road

Has WDW changed since 1976? - POFQ Oct '09 Pre-Trippie

WDW 2 times in '70's & Oct '09, Disneyland '79, '99, '00, April '01, '02, Dec. '04, June '05, Dec '05, Oct. '06, Oct. '07, Oct. '08, May '10, Oct 11, Oct 12, Oct 13
Old 09-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #149
mommyof2Pirates
DIS Veteran

well 2 days to go is still close enough to say yipee too. I guess when you did your ticker you were just anxious and gave yourself 1 less day of waiting.

Good luck getting everything done and with out a little helper should make things go extra speedy. I unfortunately could not get rid of my little helpers for the day. My parents are helping out my uncle with his italian food stand today so I am doing all the things on my check list with a few extra hands!
Old 09-13-2009, 06:00 PM   #150
Gabes_mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBayou View Post
You are so close! Have a great trip.

I'm looking forward to hearing how it all goes. I am sure it will be magical.
I hope so! If we have a great time I'm hoping to convince DH to go for a short trip in Dec to see the holiday decorations.

Quote:
well 2 days to go is still close enough to say yipee too. I guess when you did your ticker you were just anxious and gave yourself 1 less day of waiting.

Good luck getting everything done and with out a little helper should make things go extra speedy. I unfortunately could not get rid of my little helpers for the day. My parents are helping out my uncle with his italian food stand today so I am doing all the things on my check list with a few extra hands!
Oh no - I hope everything went well even with your helpers.

Well I am officially exhausted, but I got everything on my list done except for moving Gabe's carseat, so all I have left to do tomorrow is run to the drug store to grab a few things (on my lunch break) and move the carseat and pack the van tomorrow night. I am so excited! I just hope work tomorrow goes fast.

Does anyone watch True Blood? DH and I love that show (and I also love the books) and the season finale is tonight so I am really excited about that.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: