Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 AM   #256
TyRy
Part of the problem is I wear my shorts
It is making me nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
Boy, the double flat tires bit was crazy, just another reason why we hate having to drive through Atlanta. You mentioned that the first night at CR was the highlight, sitting there, watching Wishes. That first day there or maybe the first morning after arriving is always the best feeling on a Disney trip, must be because you know you have the whole trip still in front of you, that's a feeling that can't be beat.
I never really thought about that, but it is so very true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
And Tracy, we really now actually enjoy going through Nashville, doesn't matter if you're taking 24 or 65, there's a ltttle known bypass called the Briley Parkway that not only saves a few miles, but it's like nobody knows it's there and eliminates all the watching to see where you have to be, left or right and totally avoids the downtown area. We've taken it now both going down and coming back up on the last 3 trips so now it's just Atlanta we dread driving through. And you are right, there is no more boring drive in the world than the one down 57 to 24. Especially when you have to do it twice like we just had to.
Thanks for the tip about the bypass. I MUST remember that for the next driving trip. Anything to avoid confusion and save a few minutes.
Mickey's Hand is Back in my Pocket - A Trippie for Sept/Oct 08 and 1st Trip Home to AKV
Trip of New Phases, Friends & 40 - Sept 09 - CR/AKV
*A Giraffe Meets the Beach - Oct '10 BCV/AKV* *Oct '11 AKV/Poly *1st Birthday Trip and Disney Dream Cruise - Dec '11 AKV* *Oct '12 - 18 days! AKVJ, BWV, AKVK*
*Nov 2013 AKVJ* *Extra May 2014 Trip SSR*

Last edited by TyRy; 09-20-2010 at 09:37 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: