Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2009, 05:48 AM   #1
hollymattbenmilo
DIS Veteran

Confused over emh in feb?

Hello!

Someone said that I feb the early magic hours in efb were only on a few days in feb.. tuesday and friday.. something like that. I just looked up emh on calender on disney magic site and it said Feb 2009.. emh daily accept 3rd, 5th and 6th.

so am not sure what to think? I know i am asking far in advance.. but I would like to know.. so i can plan the correct hotel around it etc

any ideas?
hollymattbenmilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:45 AM   #2
cap'njack.
Totally in love with Lisa_C

Hmmm...a tricky one...I personally would plan on it being Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday which is the lowest it has been...then anything else is a bonus
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #3
anna42hmr
Mouseketeer

when i went in feb this year, (9th to 13th) extra magic hours was meant to be every morning, however was cancelled one morning only due to a storm the night before which left a lot of debris (tree branches etc) on the ground that they needed that time to clear it up, however this decision was made and they did not tell the hotels of this or the bus drivers etc so people were still getting their for the emh and had to kill time walking round the village or go back to the hotels for an hour or so
anna42hmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
hollymattbenmilo
DIS Veteran

Thanks for that... here is hoping then. As many as possbile would be good!
How did you find the park? busy wise?
hollymattbenmilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #5
anna42hmr
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollymattbenmilo View Post
Thanks for that... here is hoping then. As many as possbile would be good!
How did you find the park? busy wise?
the park was fine, friday was busier than the other 4 days, but hardly any quees, max queing time was around 10 minutes and that was for the twilight hotel, and for one of the roller coasters, cant remember which.

managed to get food seatings no problem as well without booking in advance and got walts the same day as we went to book

stayed at the santa fe, and the only real quees we found at this trip were the busses to and from the hotel and park in morning (but we ended most of the times as was a shortish walk)

only thing i would say was it was cold, lol thats not stopped us booking for earlier next year, (18th jan!) to stay at the Sequia lodge, (montana room so can stay in the main building if its cold at night)
anna42hmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
mommy2ash
Has a Pooh pushin' Ash
It looks like lucky nugget is a must
I am totally blaming emma

i was there for the first week in feb and it was so quiet. there were no waits for any of the kiddies rides, buzz, potc. it was great. the longest i saw crush at was 25 minutes so that has to be quiet lol. dont worry too much about emh. the emh on the saturday was busier than any day there during the week during regular opening hours

Disneyland Paris October 2008 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris February 2009 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris November 2009 - Santa Fe/Sequoia Lodge
Disneyland Paris March 2010 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris October 2010 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Feb 2011- Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Oct 2011 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Oct 2012 - Cheyenne
Disneyland Paris June 2013 - Santa Fe
mommy2ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
tiring_day
Founder member of the DJP
I will not be posting pictures of my freaky blue poncho

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna42hmr View Post
when i went in feb this year, (9th to 13th) extra magic hours was meant to be every morning, however was cancelled one morning only due to a storm the night before which left a lot of debris (tree branches etc) on the ground that they needed that time to clear it up, however this decision was made and they did not tell the hotels of this or the bus drivers etc so people were still getting their for the emh and had to kill time walking round the village or go back to the hotels for an hour or so
I am not surprised by this, communication at DLRP seems to be severely lacking, comes down very much to the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

steve
tiring_day is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: