Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2010, 04:37 PM   #226
weedee
I wanna go back to Disney already...

omg everything looks great. That fajita station looks amazing!! That's so nice of your mom to get you that super cute D&B purse The cake flavors you choose sounds really yummy and your floral plans sounds so pretty. I can't wait to see it all put together!
Old 03-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #227
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEsty View Post
That fajita bar looks nom!

Thanks for the tips about the D&B bag...if I could put one on my registry I would! If I can dare ask *gulp* how much are they?
The fajita were so nom nom nom! The purse was $225, but that's the bg one. The smaller tote was $180.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardwalk_bride View Post
Oh, the fajita station looks so awesome! I really wanted to have that for my wedding...but was out-voted. It is definitely my one regret in the planning process that I didn't stick to it, especially now seeing how nice they set it up.

Your cake flavours sound really good! I haven't had red velvet cake, but I see that starbucks sells red velvet and cream cheese cupcakes, so I am going to have to try it to see what the fuss is about!

I love your bride and groom shirts, I'm totally going to do that as soon as I get to WDW.
The fajitas and toppings were set up very nicely! Red velvet is like a red chocolate cake. A light chocolate flavor and cream cheese frosting is the best! The shirts were cute, go first thing bc they take an hour or so to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoKat View Post
Yum!! Those fajitas look awesome!
And the cake tasting... oh I can't wait for ours!

Your mom is so sweet!

I found an awesome tote at HS in February, it had the castle and Tink smack dab in the center on the front and Mickey and Minnie right on the center on the back, just perfect placement of the pattern.

DH kept trying to make me buy it, he said: "It is perfect! Come on! Live a little! We'll be just fine"

But I couldn't get myself to do it, instead I pointed it out to another lady that was browsing around them and let her have it instead, she was so happy it made my day.

I already have a wristlet and I am happy with it, I just don't think I would use the tote as much... now if my mom bought it for me I'd say yesss!
I know right? I am bit crazy
This one has nice placement. I was happy with the pics on it. My mom was crazy for buying me that bag!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedee View Post
omg everything looks great. That fajita station looks amazing!! That's so nice of your mom to get you that super cute D&B purse The cake flavors you choose sounds really yummy and your floral plans sounds so pretty. I can't wait to see it all put together!
Thanks! The cake is so yummy!
girli565 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #228
Bride-to-be
DIS Veteran

Looks like fun! I got the smaller tote as a surprise wedding present too! It was by far my most favorite gift!
Bride-to-be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:57 PM   #229
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bride-to-be View Post
Looks like fun! I got the smaller tote as a surprise wedding present too! It was by far my most favorite gift!
I've had my eye on it since they came out but hadn't been to the parks since so I ha dto wait. I'm so in love with it.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #230
pezaddict231
DIS Veteran

love the tote! I got the wristlet and I love it.

The fajita station set up looks so nice! Glad you loved everything at your tasting. The decor sounds like it will be beautiful!

Really cute shirts too!
Old 03-29-2010, 03:31 PM   #231
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezaddict231 View Post
love the tote! I got the wristlet and I love it.

The fajita station set up looks so nice! Glad you loved everything at your tasting. The decor sounds like it will be beautiful!

Really cute shirts too!
Thanks! I couldn't believe how huge the large tote is. It fits all my normal purse stuff and more!
Old 03-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #232
figmentfan814
DIS Veteran

Glad you had such a great time at the planning session. So, which color did you decide on for the eyes? That's nice that your mom was also able to have a trial. Isn't it so exciting to see your name on the screen for events! Your food sounds delicious and I love the idea of the fajita station and the jerk chicken sounds awesome. Love the shirts you made and how sweet of your mom to buy you the tote!

PJ ~
DFTW 3-3-08:
16 Trips to WDW since 1983 ~ 4 Trips to DL ~ 1 Disney Cruise ~ 1 Universal Orlando Trip

figmentfan814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:48 PM   #233
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentfan814 View Post
Glad you had such a great time at the planning session. So, which color did you decide on for the eyes? That's nice that your mom was also able to have a trial. Isn't it so exciting to see your name on the screen for events! Your food sounds delicious and I love the idea of the fajita station and the jerk chicken sounds awesome. Love the shirts you made and how sweet of your mom to buy you the tote!
Thanks! We all decided the plum smoky eye looked the best. Our food is going to be amazing!
Old 03-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #234
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

Wedding shoes!

So I have posted my wedding shoes before but it was the stock photo from the site I bought it from. I just picked them up from getting them dyed fuchsia! They look amazing!

It's from my iPhone so it's not great but you get the idea. They will match my bouquet perfectly!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:49 PM   #235
pezaddict231
DIS Veteran

very pretty!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #236
Brit_Jude
DIS Veteran

Shoes

Loving the shoes!
Old 03-31-2010, 08:00 PM   #237
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezaddict231 View Post
very pretty!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit_Jude View Post
Loving the shoes!
Thanks!!
Old 03-31-2010, 08:06 PM   #238
Boston Disney Bride
DIS Veteran

I LOVE pink shoes for weddings!!!! Great choice
Old 03-31-2010, 08:21 PM   #239
Bride-to-be
DIS Veteran

I LOVE them!!!! I totally forgot about dying shoes. I spent forever looking for hot pink flats. I should have just had them died. LOL.

I am so happy for you that you have such awesome shoes! They will be fabulous for pictures!!
Bride-to-be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #240
girli565
A Miami kind of girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Disney Bride View Post
I LOVE pink shoes for weddings!!!! Great choice
When I dropped them off I was worried that they would turn out bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bride-to-be View Post
I LOVE them!!!! I totally forgot about dying shoes. I spent forever looking for hot pink flats. I should have just had them died. LOL.

I am so happy for you that you have such awesome shoes! They will be fabulous for pictures!!
I found pink flats at dessy. They have them in all colors. I got them for the reception when my feet start to hurt.

I'm excited for the shoes. It'll make for great pictures.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: