|06-06-2009, 01:32 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Question on Sept reservations
Hi all, a few questions for anyone who knows about going in Sept time.
1) Are reservations easier to get with it being lower crowds or do I pretty much have to be booking an ADR as soon as I can?
2) I am going in mid Sept (15th) so do I have to wait until mid June to start booking?
3) If my last ADR is for the end of Sept can I book this with the ones that are earlier in the month or do I have to wait for exactly 90 days before.
4) If so is the best ADR tactic to book all these ADR's separately as the 90 days notice comes or should I wait until its 90 days before my last one then book them all?
5) Chef Mickey breakfast......whats the earliest time I can book this for. I cant find anything on the website.
|06-06-2009, 01:39 PM||#2|
Attention: There's a '71 Castle in the Hub with its lights on!
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: In the Magic Mirror, I'm closer than I appear.
2) You must wait until the first day of your ADRs is "90 days in advance."
3) If you have ressies at a WDW Resort, you can make all ressies for the next 10 days on the first day of your "90 days in advance" date.
4) Some (who do not have ressies at a WDW Resort) will call each consecutive day until the ressies are complete.
5) 7 O'Clock (?) The CM on the phone can tell you.
Last edited by Robo; 06-06-2009 at 01:44 PM.
|06-06-2009, 01:42 PM||#3|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Some helpful answers:
1) BOOK ASAP! I haven't gone during SEPTEMBER before or during FREE Dining but I heard that because of FREE dining things book VERY quickly.
2)You have to wait until 90 days before your trip to book
3) I think you can book up to 10 days after the start of your trip. Not sure though.
4) BOOK AT 90 DAYS!!! If they tell you that you can't book any at the end of the month, call them back.
5) Earliest Ressie for Chef Mickey's is 7 am
I am also going in September but at the beginning. I can make my ressies this coming MONDAY I hope I can get the ones I want!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Question(s) about ATA locks on bass guitar case||GeorgeG||Transportation||4||06-08-2009 11:36 AM|
|.||rumrunnergirl||Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies||11||06-07-2009 09:51 PM|
|Quick question about Busch Gardens.||BoingBoingBaggie||UK Trip Planning Forum||12||06-07-2009 05:06 PM|
|Anyone know what is going on Sept 10 to increase crowds?||sohappy||Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies||34||06-06-2009 01:58 PM|