Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2009, 02:42 PM   #1
fraubambi
Earning My Ears

Ragland Road or Wolfgang P's Cafe?

So I was showing my 11y old DS the menus for our upcoming trip and we came to the Ragland Road one. Since the descriptions for their food are a little different my normally adventurous eater turned up his nose Being the dutiful mother that I am, I got on the phone to see what other ressies I could get and found one for Puck's Cafe. (It's a "non-park" day so it has to be at dtd or a resort.) Here's the question: I've read a lot of great reviews for RR but not much is said about P's C. Also, the menu list no longer has the bread pudding as a dessert at RR: what's up with that?? I'd love some feedback for you guys that have eaten at these places!! Thanks in advance
fraubambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

The menu you are reading (on an unofficial website, right?) is apparently in error; Raglan Road does indeed still offer the Ger's Bread and Butter Pudding for dessert.

Like the food at both but the last time I was at Pucks I had service issues (or rather my friend did - they could not get any of her orders correct for some reason). I do not eat at tables at RR anymore - just at the bar - and I haven't been there since PI closed so I can't comment on the service there but the food is quite good. If your child won't eat it as described, Puck's is not a bad alternative.

I am assuming you are on the dining plan. If you are not, with a son that age you may wish to consider T-Rex Cafe (as noted, it is not on the dining plan)
Old 06-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
fraubambi
Earning My Ears

Thanks Nala!! I think I'm going to go with Raglands (I've heard WAAAAY too much about that bread pudding to pass it up I think he was put off by the dish names... Bangers and Mash just doesn't sound good when you're 11!
fraubambi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: