Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2009, 05:48 PM   #151
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear74 View Post
Bumping,

My DH bought me a laminator for Christmas. So I get to make a bunch of these designs now.
I use mine all the time...I know you will enjoy it! I have a bunch of travel games that I didn't post on this thread that you can find in my 4shared file in the link in my signature if your kids like princesses, star wars and a few other designs.

My DISigns are not to be used for profit or gain in any way. I post them for others personal use only so they can be used for family and friends to make trips, parties and daily life more special.
jtanddolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:58 PM   #152
bear74
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtanddolly View Post
I use mine all the time...I know you will enjoy it! I have a bunch of travel games that I didn't post on this thread that you can find in my 4shared file in the link in my signature if your kids like princesses, star wars and a few other designs.
my girls are totally into princess. I will check it out.
bear74 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #153
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Bumping for those starting to plan road trips for this summer!

My DISigns are not to be used for profit or gain in any way. I post them for others personal use only so they can be used for family and friends to make trips, parties and daily life more special.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #154
Mammaz
Mouseketeer

Dolly, thanks for bumping this thread up! Do you have a photo scavenger hunt for the Wilderness Lodge? I looked in your share folder and didn't see one.
Thanks!
Mammaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #155
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammaz View Post
Dolly, thanks for bumping this thread up! Do you have a photo scavenger hunt for the Wilderness Lodge? I looked in your share folder and didn't see one.
Thanks!
No but I can make one this week sometime and put it in my 4shared file.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:36 PM   #156
Mammaz
Mouseketeer

Thank-you!!!! Anything you have for the Wilderness Lodge would be much appreciated!
Old 02-21-2010, 10:17 AM   #157
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammaz View Post
Thanks!
Just finished it and put it in my 4shared file with the other travel games. I have never been there so I had to use pictures and hotel descriptions for the picture clues. If there is a great picture opportunity that I missed let me know and I can change the list.

I thought I would help you out with a few of the clues in case you don't know what it is or where to find it...

1. A porte-cochere (French porte-cochère, literally "coach gate", also called a carriage porch) is the architectural term for a porch or portico-like structure at a main or secondary entrance to a building, through which it is possible for a horse and carriage or motor vehicle to pass, in order for the occupants to alight under cover, protected from the weather.

2. The two animals on top of the two 55 feet totem poles are a Raven & Eagle

3. The Whispering Canyon Cafe has stick horse races...so you will have to ask host/hostess if you can use them for a picture

Have fun!

Old 02-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #158
Mammaz
Mouseketeer

Oh Dolly...this is great! Thank-you so much and thanks for the "tips".
Old 02-22-2010, 03:22 PM   #159
Nifferous
Earning My Ears

Dolly you have made some great stuff!! Do you think you could make some colored lacing cards of Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, and Pluto?
Nifferous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #160
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifferous View Post
Dolly you have made some great stuff!! Do you think you could make some colored lacing cards of Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, and Pluto?
The problem with making colored lacing cards is that you have to find really large clipart and I haven't found any for them. The only other option is to take a coloring page and color it using photoshop which can take a lot of time depending on the image. When I have some free time and if I can find some good images to color, I will make them and put them in my 4shared file.

I did make colored Minnie Mouse, Daisy and Goofy lacing cards and they are in my 4shared file. I also colored a few of the black and white ones.

Last edited by jtanddolly; 02-22-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:03 PM   #161
Nifferous
Earning My Ears

Thanks so much! I see that you got a few more in color. Yay!
Old 02-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #162
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire

Just wondering Dolly Hon if you'd like this rather large Mickey?

Hugs Mel

Last edited by bababear_50; 02-22-2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: sp
bababear_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #163
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Thanks Mel! I did have the first image and for a while it was the only colored lacing card that I had. Thanks for your help. You are the best!

I did get lacing cards in color for all of Mickey and the Gang along with a few others. Two have Christmas things in them but it is hard to find a simple coloring page that is large enough to turn into a lacing card. Hope they will work.

Old 02-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #164
Nifferous
Earning My Ears

Thanks again!

Has anyone seen any Disney connect the dots pages I can print off? I've tried seaching for them, but can't seem to find them. My older son loves these kind.... I wonder how hard they would be to make myself.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #165
thmar
DIS Veteran

Some disney connect the dots sites...

http://www.earlymoments.com/Fun-Acti...ess-Activities
http://www.earlymoments.com/Fun-Acti...n-Activities1/
http://disney.go.com/magicartist/games/pooh/index.html

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney

God Bless...

thmar

Last edited by thmar; 04-07-2010 at 12:27 PM.
thmar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
games, princess, road trip, travel

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: