Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #226
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFaeriePrincess View Post
I think I know, I think I know!! I won't say though, don't want to ruin your surprise! You both look lovely by the way!! Once again Kohl's saves the day!!
Thanks for keeping it a surprise. Suffice it to say I hadn't been there in quite some time, and I was stunned by the view. Beautiful. I didn't remember how beautiful. Makes me a little sniffly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegoMom3 View Post
I. Love. You.

I love that you wrote a chapter!
I knew you'd be one of the first to post.

Quote:
I love the picture of Tink in her "Schna-zzy".

I love the picture of YOU - albeit "micky-fied" in your Schna-zzy!!
We do look rather dashing.

Quote:
And I love.....

Other things.....
Sure you do.

Quote:
Dude. You rock.

Thanks! After my day at work, a "you rock" feels really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Sounds like the lovely start to a lovely, relaxing evening!
It was such a nice way to start our evening.

So nice.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #227
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

Just found this and read it while watching Golden Girls.

So great that you got to go on a trip with a good friend and have good drinks!!!

Love your dresses.

Hmmm I think I may know where you're having dinner.....

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #228
MRYPPNS
Practically Prefect in Every Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
We did a little shop/browse and I purchased a little sumpin' for a certain DISer who shall remain nameless. You know who you are, and I was so excited when I found that for you!
Thank you so much again, I loved it!

Old 07-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #229
If U Had Wings
DIS Veteran

It sounds like a wonderful start. I think I know where you are, but I'm going to keep mum! (I don't want to ruin the build up. )

Tink looks so happy, and well, your body language is saying totally relaxed.

Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack a Tale of a Trip from the Back of the Pack

Ferb, I Know What We're Going to Do Today! 12/5-12/1213.1 Before I hit 40 - A New PTR
Old 07-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #230
TarzansKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
Just found this and read it while watching Golden Girls.

So great that you got to go on a trip with a good friend and have good drinks!!!

Love your dresses.

Hmmm I think I may know where you're having dinner.....
Happy to have you here! And thanks on the dresses! I don't get dressed up too often, and I felt pretty comfortable in that, which is saying something. It was that lovely halter style, and it went all the way to the floor. So pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRYPPNS View Post
Thank you so much again, I loved it!
You had me going. You really did. I'm going to have to keep an eye on you in September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by If U Had Wings View Post
It sounds like a wonderful start. I think I know where you are, but I'm going to keep mum! (I don't want to ruin the build up. )
Thanks!

Quote:
Tink looks so happy, and well, your body language is saying totally relaxed.
We were both very happy and very relaxed. I know we don't talk about it much on here, because this is the trip report, but this was a moment that was months of planning. It felt so good to be in it.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #231
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

You both looked absolutely lovely -- even if one of you was wearing Mickey ears!

Ah, you thought of me twice! You know I bought more Mickey head soap on this past trip -- one of them in shades of pink, no less!

I laughed out loud when I saw the plastic Indy fedora! I think Charles would look quite dashing in it!

Can't wait to read your next post and see if my guess is correct!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:20 PM   #232
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Ahhh Basin. I had to restrain from buying about 8292 bath bombs when we were at SSR in January. Big whirlpool tub in room + DTD across a little bridge=dangerous!

Thankfully we didn't have much for spending money, so that kinda put the kinks on that plan and I enjoyed the $1 bargain bin one I had brought along.

I did not realize they had one at the GF though....and I LOVED the Mickey head soap from CP's report, what a good little item to tide ya over between trips!

I think I know where you are dining....looking forward to more!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 07-23-2009, 05:12 AM   #233
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

TK, I'm now convinced I MUST find a Kohls somewhere in NY.

Old 07-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #234
MegansMom
Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mouse!

You girls looked HOT!!!! Snazzy Indeed!!!!! I think I know where you are going.......I won't say....lips sealed!!! Can't WAIT for your next update!

June 2012 PTR--click here! July 2011 PTR-- click here! September 2009 PTR/TR --click here!June 2008 PTR/TR---click here!
Past Trips: 1978:Offsite 1980:Offsite 1982: Poly 1987: Poly 1992:Dixie Landings May 2001:Offsite Sep 2006: BWV Nov 2007:CSR/SSR June 2008: OKW Sep 2009: POFQ July 2011: AKV June 2012: OKW!!!
DH (36) ME (35) DD(8)
Old 07-23-2009, 09:16 AM   #235
maroo
DIS Veteran

Awesome update!

Nice Mickey Head!

I can't wait to see where you guys are eating...It could be one of a couple of places...but I do have an idea.......

So...out goes the popcorn....

we want more....

Old 07-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #237
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Awww...you both do look schnazzy!!! Now I'm going to have to go visit the Kohl's in my area and see what great deals I can find...because I've never gone there but now my interest is peaked!!

Basin...hmmm...another store I have never been in...but I have heard great things about ....I think your TR is doing great things to enable me.

Can't wait to hear more about your fancy dinner!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 07-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #238
pooh'smate
My ticker is actually a day off

Awww, you girls look so pretty all gussied up. Looking forward to hearing about your wonderful meal. I think I may know where it is but I will wait and see if my hunch is right.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:53 AM   #239
lovedonaldduck
Mouseketeer

I think I know where you are eating and I am excited to hear about it! I love to get all dressed up for dinner once in awhile. Yay for more shopping and riding the monorail.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:44 AM   #240
TarzansKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
You both looked absolutely lovely -- even if one of you was wearing Mickey ears!

Quote:
Ah, you thought of me twice! You know I bought more Mickey head soap on this past trip -- one of them in shades of pink, no less!
Ooo, how pretty.

Quote:
I laughed out loud when I saw the plastic Indy fedora! I think Charles would look quite dashing in it!
I agree, quite dashing! For some reason I know have the theme song in my head.

Quote:
Can't wait to read your next post and see if my guess is correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
Ahhh Basin. I had to restrain from buying about 8292 bath bombs when we were at SSR in January. Big whirlpool tub in room + DTD across a little bridge=dangerous!
Ooo, that does spell danger for the wallet.

Quote:
I did not realize they had one at the GF though....and I LOVED the Mickey head soap from CP's report, what a good little item to tide ya over between trips!
It's smaller, so they don't have all the stock of the DTD store, but it can be less overwhelming, if you know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
TK, I'm now convinced I MUST find a Kohls somewhere in NY.
Oh, I'm going to have go on that site and do a store locater for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post
You girls looked HOT!!!! Snazzy Indeed!!!!! I think I know where you are going.......I won't say....lips sealed!!! Can't WAIT for your next update!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroo View Post
I can't wait to see where you guys are eating...It could be one of a couple of places...but I do have an idea.......

So...out goes the popcorn....

we want more....

You are always popcorning me. Hopefully I'll get another installment up tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
oooohhhhh pretty and schnaazy!

girly things

I like girly things

You guys look fabu and relaxed and like you are to a lovely start to your evening! I have an idea where you are going but will keep it to myself!
I love girly things. I get so little of that in my testosterone driven home, it's why I get over the moon excited when I buy gifts for my nieces!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
Awww...you both do look schnazzy!!! Now I'm going to have to go visit the Kohl's in my area and see what great deals I can find...because I've never gone there but now my interest is peaked!!
I should also mention their online site. It's usually easy to find a coupon code for a percentage off and free shipping.

Quote:
Basin...hmmm...another store I have never been in...but I have heard great things about ....I think your TR is doing great things to enable me.
I am such an enabler. It's awful.

Just awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh'smate View Post
Awww, you girls look so pretty all gussied up. Looking forward to hearing about your wonderful meal. I think I may know where it is but I will wait and see if my hunch is right.
Looks like most of you know where we're going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedonaldduck View Post
I think I know where you are eating and I am excited to hear about it! I love to get all dressed up for dinner once in awhile. Yay for more shopping and riding the monorail.
It is nice to get dressed up now and again.

Reminds me that I am a girl.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: