Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #136
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Ok, so I told my best friends, Brianne(she can't wait to go dress shopping) and Nicole and they were of course thrilled!!!
My Mom was ecstatic!! My brother said "Oh my god, you are, that is so awesome" Manny even wants him to be his best man, so my brother was of course happy about that!
I called my cousin and Oh boy, she has all of these ideas for me.

When i'm ready to go looking for a dress I want Brianne, Nicole, and my cousin Missy to come along and we'll have a fun day of dress shopping and then all go for lunch, it will be fun!!!

As for my girls, they were so happy. Emily said, oh you'll finally have the same last name as us!! Lizzie let out a loud screech and can't wait to wear a pretty dress and be in a wedding, and Sam's not really sure what a wedding is, so she's just happy because she knows we're happy
I wanted Manny to call Anthony and tell him, but he wants to wait until he comes over this weekend!!!!! So, i'll let you know what he says!!! I'm sure he will be thrilled!!!

Ok, well, i've uploaded some of my pictures from the next day, which we went to Epcot!!!!! I'll get the rest of the pictures up tonight and hopefully get the next update up tomorrow, sorry the whole wedding thing threw me off track

Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2182745

Come check out my Pre Trip Report, May 09
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2066680
Old 06-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #137
my2disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Congratulations Pam!! I am so happy for you. How sweet and romantic, after all the years you have been together. I love happy endings!

2004-POP . 2007-POR . 2009-POFQ . 2010-POLY . 2011-POFQ . 2011-CBR . 2012-WL and DREAM CRUISE . 2013-BCV 10th Year Anniversary, Vow Renewal Trip! - January 2014 Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House - November 2014 -Thanksgiving and turning 40 at Beach Club Villas
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #138
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

That is great news Pam. Weddings are so much fun to plan. I should know I had two of 'em . Of course I got it right the second time. You will be a beautiful bride . You can have a couple of romantic dinners at Disney next year because Anthony will be old enough to watch the girls for a couple of hours.

I am excited .

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 06-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #139
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2disneyboys View Post
Congratulations Pam!! I am so happy for you. How sweet and romantic, after all the years you have been together. I love happy endings!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefanof88 View Post
That is great news Pam. Weddings are so much fun to plan. I should know I had two of 'em . Of course I got it right the second time. You will be a beautiful bride . You can have a couple of romantic dinners at Disney next year because Anthony will be old enough to watch the girls for a couple of hours.

I am excited .
Thanks, I've been thinking about it today and last night and it does seem like it's going to be a lot of fun to plan!!!!

Old 06-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #140
MagicShell
DIS Veteran

Reading your updates always makes me smile. You all look so happy. Your daughter saying that this is the best vacation ever reminds me of what six year old son said. On our trip in Dec. we were in the MK on the first day and he said, "This is the best day of my life." That is why I love DW so much.

Congratulations on your big news. Sounds like you will have a busy year. Maybe it will go fast.

Me DH DD DS
Old 06-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #141
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShell View Post
Reading your updates always makes me smile. You all look so happy. Your daughter saying that this is the best vacation ever reminds me of what six year old son said. On our trip in Dec. we were in the MK on the first day and he said, "This is the best day of my life." That is why I love DW so much.

Congratulations on your big news. Sounds like you will have a busy year. Maybe it will go fast.

Thanks, and i'm sure the year will fly by as they always seem to do!! Not that I ever want to wish a whole year away, my kids are growing up so fast as it is. I'm just going to enjoy having wonderful things to plan for all year. I'm sure it will go by fast enough though!!!!

Old 06-04-2009, 11:53 AM   #142
clomahony
Mouseketeer

That year will really go by fast given you have quite a lot to plan for a wedding and a Disney trip - wow you're brave.

August 2006 - Villas at Wilderness Lodge
November 2006 - Port Orleans Riverside
September 2007 - Disneyland, November 2007 - Sheraton Vistana
April 2008 - All Stars Movies
May 2009 - All Stars Movies
June 2010 - Vistana
January 2011 - Disneyland, December 2011 - Animal Kingdom Lodge

Old 06-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #143
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Epcot day update!

Sorry it took me a few days, but i'm ready to start our first Epcot Day!!!

The plan for this day was to do the World Showcase and save the rest for our second day planned for Epcot. But , we did not follow that plan, which is fine of course!! We walked in and were just amazed with this park and could not pass everything by.

When walked around for a few minutes and checked out the guide map and then wondered into innoventions!! Our first stop in there was the new piggy bank game , they told us it was not officially open, but they were testing it, so we played, it was cute!! The kids loved the darn pig.

The kids liked it. We checked a few more things out in there, then went over to The Seas.......LOVED IT over here, it was soooo pretty!!

The ride in the clam mobiles were very cute!!!

After we go off of the clams, we were amazed at all of the tanks in there, and the fish and turtles we saw. We spent a good 45 minutes looking at everything.

A Manatee

The Sea Turtle, my favorite!!!

Sting Ray

Checking out Dori

This set up was so cute, the kids loved it over here

I'll continue more in the next post.........

Old 06-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #144
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

So after checking out the Ocean life for a while we went over to Turtle Talk with Crush, oh my god, this show was so funny. Manny loved it, me and him were cracking up. It was great. Highly recommend!!!!!!!

After we exited The Seas, we had to stop and say hello to these guys...again

We then decided we needed itzakadoozies and mickey ice cream bars

So we hung out and relaxed for a little bit while we cooled off and then went over to Test Track to get Fast Passes!! Woo Hoo... Again, Sam wasn't tall enough and Manny said he would sit out with her. Lizzie was sure she wanted to go on. I was so surprised with her, she has always been the biggest ride chicken (well besides Anthony) The cars were going so fast around that medal track and they were making so much noise, she seemed alittle nervous, but said she would ride. So did she ride? We'll find out later.
We went to cool off again

And then went over and got a pass to start our Kimpossible adventure, it gave us a time for 5:30pm. Emily was so excited. She really wanted to do this.

So we started our World Showcase adventure, Our kimpossible adventure was to occur in Norway!!!!

So first stop was Mexico. This was my absolute favorite country!! I loved it here so much.

We went in to ride the boat ride, it was so awesome and relaxing. You could see the people eating in the restaurant, it was nice and cool in there. It's a must do on my list for next year too.

We then went to start our Kimpossible adventure!!!

It was nice, the lady explained what we had to do, and then told us that we could look around in other countries before starting our adventure, it was not on any certain time frame, you just had to press the OK button when you were where you had to be next.

Anthony stopped to play

Then suprise....Manny stopped again to buy something. He bought a light up Epcot keychain. Very cute. We waited.

We stopped at the drums

I'll continue in the next post..... Lizzie finally gets to do what she's been waiting for!!!!!!

Old 06-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #145
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Lizzie was waiting very patiently to get her face painted this week. We did it!!! She was in all her glory. She was so happy. The things that make her happy are so funny.

Ok, onto saving the world!!!!!

We were led here for a clue

And here

I had some more pics from this, but don't want to spoil too much, but it was really cute, we were led to a few different clues and then told what to go find next.

After we explored a few more countries nearby it was time for our TesT Track FPs to be used... I think we stopped in Norway, we just got the first few countries on that side down tonight.

So Sam and Manny were pretty happy to plop on a bench, it was hot and we were there for hours, we were getting pretty tired. So with them on the bench, we went along.

So yes, Lizzie still said she wanted to go, so let's see if she liked it!!!

She loved it..... There was one part that scared her, but I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone who hasn't been on it. Here we are. Me, Emily and Lizzie are in the back row and Anthony is right in front of us in the green shirt.(of course)

After our ride, which we all loved. Totally a must do again for next year. We checked out the cars that the exit led you to. Anthony was in all of his glory. He LOVES cars, and was so excited here.

I love this pic

After that we saw bunnies in the grass , so we sat on the bench with the rest of our crew and watched them. They were so cute.

We then decided to head out, we were beat , and HOT. This was also when Manny started not feeling well!!!!!

I took these on the way out, it was so pretty

We went back to the hotel and hit the pool, Manny sat in one of the pool chairs and chilled out. We ate dinner at the hotel food court, and then, Emily said she had a headache and didn't feel good. OH NO!!!!!! I thought this was the end of our wonderful vacation!!!!

But I won't keep you hanging, the next day Emily felt better, But of course Manny did not.

Next up is our Magic Kingdom Day!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Old 06-05-2009, 12:18 PM   #146
Happy Elf
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+aprince View Post
We then decided we needed itzakadoozies and mickey ice cream bars

We love itzakadoozies! We discovered them at WDW on our honeymoon. For awhile we could find them around here and relive the magic, but sadly, we can't find them anymore! I'm sure we will have one soon!

Our July 2011 TR: Surf, Sun, and Big Family FUN! Our July 2011 PTR: Big Family Fun...Hopefully!
Our 2009 PTR: Twice the Excitement, Twice the Fun Our 2009 TR:Plans Change with a 4 year old!

Honeymoon-Yacht Club July 2001 All Star Movies July 2003 Hannah's First Trip-All Star Movies September 2006 Owen's First Trip-Pop Century June 2009 Our 10 year Anniversary - Caribbean Beach July 2011
Old 06-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #147
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Great update Pam. I think I might do the face painting for me in September. I saw a woman with it and it looked cool. I hate that you had sick ones on your trip, I did too . Can't wait for the next update.

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 06-05-2009, 12:21 PM   #148
Happy Elf
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+aprince View Post

This is a great picture. Anthony is such a handsome boy and I'm sure he will have the girls chasing him in a few years!

Our July 2011 TR: Surf, Sun, and Big Family FUN! Our July 2011 PTR: Big Family Fun...Hopefully!
Our 2009 PTR: Twice the Excitement, Twice the Fun Our 2009 TR:Plans Change with a 4 year old!

Honeymoon-Yacht Club July 2001 All Star Movies July 2003 Hannah's First Trip-All Star Movies September 2006 Owen's First Trip-Pop Century June 2009 Our 10 year Anniversary - Caribbean Beach July 2011
Old 06-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #149
my2disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Pam,
You are doing a great job capturing the details w/o giving too much away! Also great pictures - the one of Anthony in the car is too cute and you all look so happy!!

2004-POP . 2007-POR . 2009-POFQ . 2010-POLY . 2011-POFQ . 2011-CBR . 2012-WL and DREAM CRUISE . 2013-BCV 10th Year Anniversary, Vow Renewal Trip! - January 2014 Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House - November 2014 -Thanksgiving and turning 40 at Beach Club Villas
Old 06-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #150
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Thanks, we really enjoyed our Epcot day, and Anthony does look like a cutie in the fancy car, and he already does have girls chasing him. We have them calling here looking for him wondering if he's here or at his Mom's. He's a stud!!!

And i'll have another update up soon. I've been busy looking into things for the wedding. Yes, it's early but my friend (who declared herself my wedding planner) said that because it's a holiday weekend, we should book it soon. So last night I made a guest list and we were looking over a few places at work last night. (I know, we were working really hard)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: