Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-03-2009, 11:01 AM   #841
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate
 
TDC Nala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Not far enough outside the Beltway
Posts: 58,924
DISboards Moderator

If he's not in the signature dinner list, my guess is he's not doing one - at least not through Disney.
__________________
TDC Nala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #842
ReggieB
DIS Cast Member
I don't kiss cats anymore. I do like cats really, I just shouldn't kiss them
 
ReggieB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,461

Does anyone know where I can see a copy of the World Showcase map for F&W 2009? Did the booklets you have been getting have one in there? As the PDF doesn't.

What number did you call to get the booklet by the way?

TIA
__________________

2013: Disney Magic, Yacht Club Resort- WDW
2012: Grand Californian Resort, DL - Boardwalk Inn, WDW - Polynesian Resort, WDW - Disney Fantasy
2011: Boardwalk Inn
2010: Disney Magic - Beach Club Resort - MiraCosta (Tokyo Disney Resort)
2009: Yacht Club Resort - Grand Californian Resort, DL
2008: Yacht Club Resort - Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo Disney Sea
2007: Disney Magic - Grand Floridian
2006: Grand Floridian - Disney Magic
2005: Beach Club Resort, Disney Wonder & Contemporary Resort - Wilderness Lodge
2004: Grand Floridian
2003: Animal Kingdom Lodge
1999: Coronado Springs
1995: Newport Bay Club (Disneyland Paris)
ReggieB is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #843
chip&dale&fun
DIS Veteran
 
chip&dale&fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,303

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieB View Post
Does anyone know where I can see a copy of the World Showcase map for F&W 2009? Did the booklets you have been getting have one in there? As the PDF doesn't.

What number did you call to get the booklet by the way?

TIA
It is in the booklet -but alas not on line. I do not have mine with me to scan. We are on a mailing list as part of Disney dining - Tables in Wonderland.
__________________
Pixie Dust for GaRRy. Grateful thanks for Sam and Mary's blessings
MAGICical Cruises January 2005/November2005/May 2006/and 2008 Westbound Panama Canal Crossing/Remagiced 2014
WONDERful Cruises December 2006 & 2007/Wedding Cruise 2010/Hawaiian Maiden Voyage 2012/Alaska 2013
DREAMing Maiden Voyage 2011/Wedding Cruise September 2011/January 2012.

NEXT CRUISE DISNEY FANTASY
chip&dale&fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #844
redzinner
Me Wants the Medianoche!
 
redzinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,476

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieB View Post
Does anyone know where I can see a copy of the World Showcase map for F&W 2009? Did the booklets you have been getting have one in there? As the PDF doesn't.

What number did you call to get the booklet by the way?
Tables in Wonderland Info:
MEMBERSHIP AND CARD INFORMATION: Call the office at (407) 566-5858, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern, or email wdw.disney.dining.experience@disney.com

Scan of Festival Guide Map Part 1 Part 2

It's not very high quality but hopefully it will give you an idea.
__________________
redzinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:40 PM   #845
ReggieB
DIS Cast Member
I don't kiss cats anymore. I do like cats really, I just shouldn't kiss them
 
ReggieB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,461

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzinner View Post
Tables in Wonderland Info:
MEMBERSHIP AND CARD INFORMATION: Call the office at (407) 566-5858, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern, or email wdw.disney.dining.experience@disney.com

Scan of Festival Guide Map Part 1 Part 2

It's not very high quality but hopefully it will give you an idea.
You are fab! Thanks for the help. I wanted to see the order of the booths. Have to plan these things!!

TheDISfamily (Michelle) gave me a great idea last year, she makes little review cards for each booth. I used them in 2007, and decided to do my own in 2008. If we ask really nicely maybe she might do them this year also!! It's a great way to plan your eating, and then see what you liked/disliked, for the next trip around the world. If mine work out okay again this year I probably can email the PDF for them, if Michelle isn't doing them this year (I wouldn't want to steal her thunder, she is very good at planning!)
__________________

2013: Disney Magic, Yacht Club Resort- WDW
2012: Grand Californian Resort, DL - Boardwalk Inn, WDW - Polynesian Resort, WDW - Disney Fantasy
2011: Boardwalk Inn
2010: Disney Magic - Beach Club Resort - MiraCosta (Tokyo Disney Resort)
2009: Yacht Club Resort - Grand Californian Resort, DL
2008: Yacht Club Resort - Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo Disney Sea
2007: Disney Magic - Grand Floridian
2006: Grand Floridian - Disney Magic
2005: Beach Club Resort, Disney Wonder & Contemporary Resort - Wilderness Lodge
2004: Grand Floridian
2003: Animal Kingdom Lodge
1999: Coronado Springs
1995: Newport Bay Club (Disneyland Paris)
ReggieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #846
redzinner
Me Wants the Medianoche!
 
redzinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,476

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieB View Post
You are fab! Thanks for the help. I wanted to see the order of the booths. Have to plan these things!!

TheDISfamily (Michelle) gave me a great idea last year, she makes little review cards for each booth. I used them in 2007, and decided to do my own in 2008. If we ask really nicely maybe she might do them this year also!! It's a great way to plan your eating, and then see what you liked/disliked, for the next trip around the world. If mine work out okay again this year I probably can email the PDF for them, if Michelle isn't doing them this year (I wouldn't want to steal her thunder, she is very good at planning!)
Glad you found it useful.

Yes, Michelle is the Queen of Planning and a very nice person indeed.
__________________
redzinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:58 PM   #847
kabuki
It's free if you pass out in the DITCH!
I don't think Brenda has seen this to "pimp" me out yet
 
kabuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,535

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip&dale&fun View Post
It is in the booklet -but alas not on line. I do not have mine with me to scan. We are on a mailing list as part of Disney dining - Tables in Wonderland.
UGH! We are part of TIW but since we are on the west side of the country they never seem to send anything to us!
That is me being grumpy!
kabuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #848
Inkmahm
Disney nut

 
Inkmahm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 7,999

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
UGH! We are part of TIW but since we are on the west side of the country they never seem to send anything to us!
That is me being grumpy!
I"m in the center of the country and even though I have TIW, too, we never get any mailings.
__________________

Inkmahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:35 AM   #849
spayne
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Coatesville,Pa
Posts: 46

I live in Pa. and just got my booklet yesterday. I'm amazed by the amount of advanced information we have this year. It's making it much easier to plan dining reservations. Hope everyone gets their books soon, Sue
spayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:43 AM   #850
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher
Can't stay awake at night for the "hen parties"
 
PNO4TE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 31,350

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
UGH! We are part of TIW but since we are on the west side of the country they never seem to send anything to us!
That is me being grumpy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkmahm View Post
I"m in the center of the country and even though I have TIW, too, we never get any mailings.
I never get anything either! Except, just recently I started to get emails about the special dinners at Jiko and The Wave!
__________________
Elin

"Music... this is the favorite passion of my soul." ~ Thomas Jefferson
‎"Good wine is a necessity of life for me" ~ Thomas Jefferson

In memory of June. 09/04/06. "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone..."
PNO4TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #851
oybolshoi
You say vacation addict like it's a bad thing...Viva le Mochaccino!!!
Trips on painted lines in parking lots
Plankton's evil minion
 
oybolshoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: OFallon, Missouri
Posts: 11,861

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNO4TE View Post
I never get anything either! Except, just recently I started to get emails about the special dinners at Jiko and The Wave!
I get emails about dinners at Jiko and Flying Fish, but never anything else. Last year we did get the mailer about F&W so that was nice, but I doubt we're going to see anything this year.
__________________
2009 Food Reviews: Pie That Brownie, Fruitcake!
2008 Food Reviews: We Smelled It; It Had to be Eaten!
2007 Food Reviews: Hungry are the Damned!!
2007 Food Reviews: The Food was not Undelicious!
2006 Food Reviews: As God As My Witness, I'll Never Be Hungry Again!


Join us on the community board for non-Disney food porn and continued good-time tomfoolery: Bendy-Friendies V.4
Feeling Adventurous? Visit Our Food & Travel Blog: Gastropod Travels
oybolshoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:36 AM   #852
betterlatethannever
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 3,329

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNO4TE View Post
I never get anything either! Except, just recently I started to get emails about the special dinners at Jiko and The Wave!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oybolshoi View Post
I get emails about dinners at Jiko and Flying Fish, but never anything else. Last year we did get the mailer about F&W so that was nice, but I doubt we're going to see anything this year.

I've only gotten emails from Jiko.

Could you post or PM me the contact infor for The Wave and Flying Fish?

Thanks.

Ed
betterlatethannever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:33 AM   #853
shovan
DIS Veteran
 
shovan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: metro NOLA
Posts: 8,349

We received our booklet yesterday! I can't believe it!

We have been receiving the emails about the Flying Fish dinners & more recently the Wave dinner. We've never gotten any about Jiko. Strange?
__________________


shovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #854
*KeepMovingForward*


DIS Veteran
 
*KeepMovingForward*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,084

I only get emails about The Wave.
*KeepMovingForward* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:50 AM   #855
kabuki
It's free if you pass out in the DITCH!
I don't think Brenda has seen this to "pimp" me out yet
 
kabuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,535

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KeepMovingForward* View Post
I only get emails about The Wave.
We only get emails about the Wave dinners and if they looked at what we eat when we are at WDW they would see Flying Fish would be a better selling point to us!
Maybe we will see something this week in the mail!?!

Tuesday is coming quick!
kabuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disney Food Pictures...Part IV! Pumbaa_ Disney Restaurants 3865 04-10-2014 09:30 AM
Guy Fieri's Disneyland Resort Holiday Special - AIRING ON FOOD NETWORK THIS MONTH! Sherry E Disneyland (California) 91 12-15-2009 09:40 AM
For those who think the DCL food is "meh" es45 Disney Cruise Line Forum 59 11-24-2009 08:42 PM
Our Disneymoon dining report....too much food + a lot of pictures vikkii19 Disney Dining Reviews 58 11-17-2009 12:49 PM
Food at Pop Century? PeytonSdiz Disney Restaurants 42 11-14-2009 04:18 AM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: