Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
taylor5
Mouseketeer

Smile Need ideas for trip planning binder

Hi! I am fairly new to this board & already obsessed. So much so that I have decided that I cannot live without making a planner for our trip.

Here is some information about us: We will be going OCT. 3 - OCT 10 with the free dining package and staying at the POP in a preferred room. We will be driving approx. 12 hours from VA in a minivan with myself, DH, DS8, DD6 & DD19mos.

This is our first trip & I would love for it to be a memorable one, but I have no idea where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would love to organize all of our plans into a binder, but I would like help figuring out what those plans are & some page ideas for the planner. That way, when it is finished, it will be sort of like a scrapbook of our trip as well.
I would love to have some personalized pages if anyone has anything like this. I hope I am making sense.

The dimensions of the binders pages inside are approx. 8 x 5 with some of the sections tabbed.

Thanks in advance!
taylor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
soontobewed07
DIS Veteran

I have to tell you I make my own binder and organize everything I need I find this easier. I also make up index cards for each day with ADR's Phone Numbers etc..

Here are a few pics

Hope that helps a bit. I include everything from Menus to maps to important phone numbers. I usually transferred that info to a small index card.

Have a great trip
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
Tink_fanatic
Mouseketeer

I would like to know more about this also. Like, what are the tab dividers you have? Do you have like.....I don't know, I don't know where to start.

TIA
Old 05-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #4
mickeylove2
DIS Veteran

I'd like to see more pics of everybodys binders!
mickeylove2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #5
soontobewed07
DIS Veteran

I have a dividers for Reservations, Tour Guide Mike info, Notes for trip reports menus and Important info (health info, perscription numbers and telephone numbers)
Old 05-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #6
Benducci
Disney Fiends!!
Now you can look wistfully at ME!
We are here too!

OMG- I thought I was the only one who did things in binders with tabs & what not! And my schedule looks almost the same! I do things in different colors - I use the soft portfolio from Staples to hold everything because I find the binders to be too hard to handle.
Benducci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #7
soontobewed07
DIS Veteran

What a good idea I never thought of a soft portfolio I will do that this time. Loving the new advice.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: