Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #886
lisadoll93
DIS Veteran

Happy Dance, happy dance!!! We are going to DL Sept 18- Sept 20, its our first trip in almost 2 years.

Aghh, I sprained my ankle at Riley's school today. See what happens, when I try to be responsible Thankfully, we are not going anything this weekend.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:22 PM   #887
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMickey View Post
I'll be there! Are you a member? They have some really cool events coming up like going to the studio in Burbank! Each member can take one guest. They haven't released the sign up date yet but I'm keeping a close eye on it!
I'm thinking about it--would like more details before I finalize any plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisadoll93 View Post
Happy Dance, happy dance!!! We are going to DL Sept 18- Sept 20, its our first trip in almost 2 years.

toocherie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #888
wendylady36
Why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Have a great weekend everyone!
wendylady36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #889
MamaKate
My son got to ride with Peter Pan
I don't want one of you ladies to try and play footsies with me
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy

Hello girls . Hope everyone is well and has a great long weekend .

Dawn- wElcoMe home monkey. We missed you & your monkey talk while you were gone. Are you going to post your Napa review on a different thread?? I'd love to read about your night.

Stacie- Congrats girl .

Steph- The family is in my prayers. That's so sad . Have fun watching the shuttle land with your family.

Cheryl- I love your artwork & I'm envious. About 5 years ago, I used to have my room filled with Disney art and my Grumpy DH asked me to get rid of it, so I sold it .

Capri- Nice to see you again . And hugs just so you feel loved .

Michelle & Kelly - Have fun this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisadoll93 View Post

Aghh, I sprained my ankle at Riley's school today. See what happens, when I try to be responsible Thankfully, we are not going anything this weekend.
I'll be there Sept. 19th for my DS's b-day. Hope your ankle fells better.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #890
MamaKate
My son got to ride with Peter Pan
I don't want one of you ladies to try and play footsies with me
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy

So I was in a baking frenzy today. I always bake when I'm down in the dumps because it gets my mind off of things. I made a carrot cake since I had a surplus of carrots, peanut butter cookies & a couple flavors of the infamous cake balls. I also took a pic for you guys :

I also made some juice pops with some cute star shaped popsicle maker Dawn sent me (she's such a sweetie ). I even made a couple baby apple juice ones for the baby. She's teething and loves sucking on ice cubes, so now she gets something yummy to suck on.

Last edited by MamaKate; 05-22-2009 at 08:35 PM.
MamaKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #891
WonderlandTeaParty
Earning My Ears

Those cake balls look delicious and gorgeous! How do you do it?

Hello everyone! Happy Friday!
WonderlandTeaParty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #892
jordansmomma
DebbieLouWho WendyLouWho's sister
I would so be in...but I am not climbing on top
The cheap & free ones are not that bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairykin View Post
aahhhh Stacie... Have such a wonderful time!

CheryL... that's it!!!

Debra..did you like that song Kara wrote for their last competition song on american idol? It's CheryL's favorite song

Hugs for Molly
The last song Adam sang? yep liked it.

On the final show, I loved him with Kiss!!
I loved the duet with Kieth or keith Urban.

I loved how Kara showed up that annoying bikini girl!!

She might be older, but dang she rocked the bikini!!

Quote:
Welllll.. i've done nothing all day but play online.. good thing to do on a rainyday
Time to get ready to go to my parents for dinner, she's making tacos.. YuMMy

Be the HaPpPy Ones!
LaterS
yummy tacos!!
Old 05-22-2009, 08:21 PM   #893
lisadoll93
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordansmomma View Post
The last song Adam sang? yep liked it.

On the final show, I loved him with Kiss!!
I loved the duet with Kieth or keith Urban.

I loved how Kara showed up that annoying bikini girl!!

She might be older, but dang she rocked the bikini!!

yummy tacos!!

I loved that part!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 08:31 PM   #894
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=toocherie;31941668] And I think we should start a "Salute to Ryan ('s butt) Facebook page or something. And whenever we see him our goal is to get a new pic to add to the collection.
!/QUOTE]

Gotta picture today. He does seem to be always there....I wonder how many hours he works every week. He was respendent in plaid. I had trouble explaining to my DD8 why it was funny that I was trying to get a photo of his behind. And for the record....I thought he was okay on our VIP tour.
Quote:
i must admit when i saw CheryL's disney art i had greedy smurf thoughts.
Dawn...I heard that in my head in Vanity Smurf's voice!!!!!! I LOVE CHeryl's art. Now I want some, but since there is a good chance I will be unemployed in about 3 months....better stick with looking!!!

Hello everyone. We have no plans for the weekend. My DD and I were at DL briefly today, she was not into it, so I drove 1.75 hours there this AM, stayed at DL about 4 hours and the trip home took 3.25 hours. I am not bitter or anything. Then TM I work 8-4, DD has a slumber party and then we have nothing planned for Sunday and Monday. We will likely go to the Zoo for a few hours Monday AM.

I am sure I will be checking out the boards!!

AmySue
grumpyvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #895
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

I had a Subway sandwich and a frozen yogurt and I am stuffed! It's so overcast outside right now.. Ick..

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night!!

Cheryl, your Shag office is just outstanding. I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMickey View Post
Hey Courtney! Amen!!! I am so glad it is Friday and a long weekend!
Our Denver Nuggest pulled it off last night! Your 'husband' K-mart played great! Now they are off to Denver for tomorrow nights game...I am hoping the home court magic will be with the Nuggies!
Oh tell me about it! They were playing pretty lame in the first quarter. Brick. Brick. Brick!! Geesh! But I'm glad they pulled it off. I hope the home court tomorrow night gets them the win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKate View Post
Oh man, those look delicious!!
Old 05-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #896
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

[QUOTE=grumpyvet;31948541]
Quote:
Originally Posted by toocherie View Post
And I think we should start a "Salute to Ryan ('s butt) Facebook page or something. And whenever we see him our goal is to get a new pic to add to the collection.
!/QUOTE]

Gotta picture today. He does seem to be always there....I wonder how many hours he works every week. He was respendent in plaid. I had trouble explaining to my DD8 why it was funny that I was trying to get a photo of his behind. And for the record....I thought he was okay on our VIP tour.

AmySue
Hello Miss AmySue, how are you? Ryan's bee-hind AGAIN?! Man, that guy is everywhere, everyday, geesh. Sorry your DD wasn't into DL today, that is a long drive for only 4 hours. I know how girls can be, though.

Sounds like most of us are just kinda hanging out for the long weekend. I know we are. Getting ready for our Alaska Cruise, but we still have two weeks before we go. I want to buy some long underwear, layering tees & sweaters. Waterproof some walking shoes. Anyway, have a relaxing and fun next three days.

And Cheryl my friend, I am very jealous of your art, too. I love them! My pride and joy is a large framed print of the Thomas Kincaid 50th pic above my fireplace. I love it, but yours are so much more fun!

DH~You will forever be in my heart
lulubelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #897
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocherie View Post
actually, it was "don't growl at me missy!"
Deb....
You should have heard it firsthand!

We all talked about how we wished you were with us. It was lovely. Actually, we wished the whole gang of Diva's were there!

DH~You will forever be in my heart
lulubelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:06 PM   #898
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Cheryl I LOVE your artwork. What a fun and happy office!!

And Dawn thanks for taking the pics for us. And LOVE your new hair!! You are gorgeous gal!!!

Katie those cake balls look SO yum!!! DROOL!!!

Haven't heard anything from Michelle yet. Sure they will be here soon. I got home from work and then we went out and ran our loop. FINALLY got all that stuff taken to goodwill and then ran to dinner and sam's and now we are just hanging out waiting for them to get here.

That's bout it for me! Hope everyone is having a good Friday!!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #899
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
Cheryl
Haven't heard anything from Michelle yet. Sure they will be here soon. I got home from work and then we went out and ran our loop. FINALLY got all that stuff taken to goodwill and then ran to dinner and sam's and now we are just hanging out waiting for them to get here.

That's bout it for me! Hope everyone is having a good Friday!!
I hope you have a great weekend all of you. Is it Michelle and the entire gang, or just Zoe?
grumpyvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #900
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls

[QUOTE=lulubelle;31948648]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post

Hello Miss AmySue, how are you? Ryan's bee-hind AGAIN?! Man, that guy is everywhere, everyday, geesh. Sorry your DD wasn't into DL today, that is a long drive for only 4 hours. I know how girls can be, though.

Sounds like most of us are just kinda hanging out for the long weekend. I know we are. Getting ready for our Alaska Cruise, but we still have two weeks before we go. I want to buy some long underwear, layering tees & sweaters. Waterproof some walking shoes. Anyway, have a relaxing and fun next three days.

And Cheryl my friend, I am very jealous of your art, too. I love them! My pride and joy is a large framed print of the Thomas Kincaid 50th pic above my fireplace. I love it, but yours are so much more fun!
Amy and Linda--all I can say is that I waited a long time to get 'art' for my office. My evil landlord (actually, my best friend from law school) kept pushing me to put stuff up and I just resisted because I didn't want to just go out and buy something for the sake of buying it--I wanted it to be "right"--so I've been there almost four years and just put up stuff in the last six months or so! I love Kinkade--Linda did you see the painting I did ripping off one of his paintings hanging in my living room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Deb....
You should have heard it firsthand!

We all talked about how we wished you were with us. It was lovely. Actually, we wished the whole gang of Diva's were there!
Yes . . .. we wished the whole gang had been there (safety in numbers you know)-- one thing we have to remember if we ever book a food and wine event and want to sit together is that we all have to book together--because they pre-seat you for many of the events with the party you book with. So Linda/Breezy and Dawn/me were at different tables until I worked my charm to get them to move people around and put us together--so it worked out Wed. night--it didn't work out last Sunday and I ended up sitting by myself apart from some friends from another website.

toocherie is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: