Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2009, 11:37 PM   #226
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Jenn, thanks for the pix, love them!

Stacerita, the pix of you and James are soooo cute! I am so glad you posted them. And you have great teeth. Even though I have gone to DH's brother for 20 years, I don't have great teeth. You do.

DH~You will forever be in my heart
lulubelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:00 AM   #227
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Night ladies!

Ruben told me tonight he took tomorrow off so we can spend some time together before the kids are out of school for the summer. We can sneak out for a lunch or what not while they are in class, but once school's out forget it!

We'll probably go down to the Strip, and out to lunch. Maybe hit the Disney outlet.

Talk to you sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2009, 12:09 AM   #228
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMickey View Post
Thanks! I will be at the Anaheim convention center the third week of June for a convention - staying one night for work and then I think I'll stay a couple more nights on my own and hit the parks. Bob will be at Boy Scout camp so I need to really come home right away. Maybe I can make an appointment during that time. Maybe you could meet me for a drink and anyone else who lives nearby during that week!
Sounds good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Jenn, thanks for the pix, love them!

Stacerita, the pix of you and James are soooo cute! I am so glad you posted them. And you have great teeth. Even though I have gone to DH's brother for 20 years, I don't have great teeth. You do.
Thanks. I am lucky with the teeth. Its genetics really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Night ladies!

Ruben told me tonight he took tomorrow off so we can spend some time together before the kids are out of school for the summer. We can sneak out for a lunch or what not while they are in class, but once school's out forget it!

We'll probably go down to the Strip, and out to lunch. Maybe hit the Disney outlet.

So you thinking of having a tv watching marathon then?

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:50 AM   #229
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21yankees View Post
Might be late. But

Aye!!!!

steph

Okay, I agree that we should vote Molly as the baby producer. But might the spot already be taken? After all...right there in black and white, Steph proclaims for all to see, 'Might be late".

What could that mean????
grumpyvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:27 AM   #230
CaliforniaDreamer

DIS Veteran

I just writing late, was not at the computer until now. I feel for everyone who is having dental problems!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Bear View Post
I'm over the drama between judges on AI, just give the contestants feedback already. I can understand the drama about the whole arrangement with Kris' song choice but when Kara got up and put her hands over Simon's mouth I think my heart skipped a beat.

I usually have been bothered by Kris, and when I heard that they had chosen "Apologize" for him to sing I thought OH NO! because I adore that song. You know what? I loved it! I thought he did a really nice job, enough so that I think I have changed my mind about him.
No decisions were made tonight, so this is okay to discuss yes? I was out and couldn't record it because my cable digital recorder box is on the fritz. The guy is coming tomorrow.

Anyway, wanted to say that they always talk about the contestants choosing their song. So I'm wondering if this week was different (you say they had chosen it for him to sing)?
D23 Expo
Miss Sally's birthday party
Halloween party diva meet
Girl's trip in Feb

Words from Dawn: "i have a strong connection to the earth."
CaliforniaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:05 AM   #231
21yankees
I want to move into Disneyland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
Okay, I agree that we should vote Molly as the baby producer. But might the spot already be taken? After all...right there in black and white, Steph proclaims for all to see, 'Might be late".

What could that mean????

LOL. I'm done in the baby dance department...

steph

AKA Cynical Dwarf
21yankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #232
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post

What could that mean????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21yankees View Post
LOL. I'm done in the baby dance department...

steph
You sure about that?

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #233
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Morning all. Jen and Stacie loved the pics. Jen it looked like you had a GREAT mother's day at DL. How nice that they gave you guys flowers and again it just looked like a GREAT trip all around.

And Stacie LOVED the masks for the Ren Faire! Very cute! You guys are a cute couple!

It was slow last night. Everyone must have been watching Idol. It was pretty good last night I thought. All I can say is I don't know WHAT is going to happen tonight. It is going to be crazy that's for sure! Usually it is pretty obvious who is going to get it but not this year. It is anyone's guess! I usually tivo the results show though cuz I watch lost and ESP tonight cuz it is the finale. It is going to be like 4 hours tonight too! I am going to have to tivo part of it too cuz there is no way I can stay up till 11 to see it all LOL. Does anyone happen to watch Fringe the show that comes on after Idol? I do, have watched since the beginng and it is really good if you like Sci Fi stuff which I do. Kind of like a X files type show. And last night it had a REALLY good twist to it. I was like (jaw drop). If anyone does I would love to discuss it cuz it was like AHHHH! I couldn't believe it! Last night was the finale of that too and it was REALLY good!

Anyway I am excited yet sad to watch Lost tonight cuz I know it is going to be the same thing. It is going to be a huge cliff hanger and then I am going to die waiting till next year to watch it again and then next year is the END! I will be so sad to see it go. It is one of THE best shows on tv in my opinion! I will be so bummed to see it go!

Anyway my parents are STILL in Truckee, not coming home till today so I have to go feed again and I was not looking forward to that since I have my apt with my therapist at 10 and I usually have to leave about 9:15 to get there and I have to take the girls to school at 8:15 so that is really going to be pushing it! Cuz if I go over THERE I am going to be tight on time. Then I have to go in to work today since I haven't been in and mom said she probably won't be there yet so I won't really know what I can and can't pay till she gets there so hopefully she gets there soon. No word from the swim team so I am assuming we have swim tonight and then the girls have church as well. So busy day today.

Luckily tomorrow I have nothing again. WHEW! Then Friday I have to work again but I still haven't heard about whether or not we are decorating the float but that is standard because our scout leader ALWAYS waits till the last minute so who knows but I am kind of hoping NOT so we can go see star trek. It is also the season finale of Ghost Whisperer but no matter what I am going to have to tivo it either way so that is fine and then Saturday morning we have the parade and that night mom wants us to go to some Mexican place to see these Mariachi's (the girls really like the music) and then Sunday we have church. We haven't gone in two weeks because last week I was so sick and the week before it was pouring rain. So that is my crazy week.

Anyway I better go eat something real quick or I won't have another chance.

Talk later.

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #234
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!

Good Morning Lovely Ladies!!!!

Lots of chitter-chatter going on......kids got on computer & when they finally got off I was deep into watching Idol & Biggest Loser finale. I tell you it's gonna be tough to see who goes on Idol. I thought all 3 of them were fabulous....been a while since I saw a top 3 that all deserved to win. Biggest Loser was amazing....I was a little surprised by the "At Home" contestants & their weight loss.......usually you see a huge change in most of them & this time not as much so.

We also decided to celebrate the twins 2nd birthday last night since everyone was going to be home. The twins don't care what day it is & it was more for me anyways!! Thought I'd share a couple pics.

The Cake:

The twins "cakes"....only cups full of frosting!!! The girls are allergic to eggs, so no cake for them...... :

The gifts:

Poor Michayla freaked out with the new toys.....she didn't want to be on the floor for the rest of the evening......sensory overload.

Michayla & her frosting:

Shyann & her frosting:

We had a fun time watching them, Shyann really got into smashing & clapping the frosting...it was all over the walls, table & floor by the time she was done.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013, 2014 WDW: 2013

DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #235
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Good morning ladies.

Great pics Stacie and Jen!!

Hi Kelly!

Laurie, happy birthday to the twins! They are just so precious. They looked like they really enjoyed their frosting!

Last edited by prettyprincessbelle; 05-13-2009 at 09:45 AM.
prettyprincessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:50 AM   #236
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Laurie great pics!!

Those are such precious memories! I bet they had fun!

Hi Courtney!!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #237
jordansmomma
DebbieLouWho WendyLouWho's sister
I would so be in...but I am not climbing on top
The cheap & free ones are not that bad

Morning everyone!

Laurie~ cute pics! I couldn't believe the at home winner. That was great though. Although, I was suprised with the winner.

The A/C guy is coming out today! Thank goodness! It was soooo COLD in my house this morning! We are having a few freezing nights.
I will be so happy when the A/C & heater work again!

We have zero sports today, so I am one happy momma!!
I will catch up on homework and clean the bathroom.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:34 AM   #238
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Night ladies!

Bow chicken brown cow.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordansmomma View Post
We have zero sports today, so I am one happy momma!!
I will catch up on homework and clean the bathroom.
Don't we all lead fabulous lives?!?!

Good morning girls!

I'm loving all the pics you've been posting!

I watched AI last night, and thought they were all great. I really don't care who wins, althoug I love Danny and Adam scares me a bit. Either way, they'll all have great careers.

Well I'm off for a day af grocery shopping and cooking, and then I think we'll go to the Outback for dinner tonight. We still have gift cards from Christmas, and you never know when these places will shut down. Plus, I love me some cheese fries!

Have a great day ladies! I'll try to check in tonight.

BillyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #239
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Good Morning!
Old 05-13-2009, 11:03 AM   #240
CoMickey
Happy Dweedle... or is that Tweedle?

Good morning everyone!

Laurie - What wonderful pictures of the twins! They look like they had a great time with the frosting and I'm sure bath time afterwards was just as fun! I remember letting my DD do the same thing for her birthday's and the pictures still make me smile! She'll be 20 on Sat., how time flies!

Beth - You have a very thoughtful husband! I hope you have a great day enjoying spending quality time together!

I am so excited today because we are going to Denver tomorrow!!! I will get to see DD, all of my family, coworkers, my best friend. I haven't been back since I moved here 7 months ago...I can't wait. I've been a bit homesick and I think this visit will be just what the doctor ordered!

I hope everyone has a stupendous day!!

CoMickey is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: