Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #1651
disney-super-mom
I make a mean pot of Jazz Kitchen gumbo
BRING ME ANOTHER DIET

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlackRaincloud View Post
HI everyone! Long time no 'see'.

I'm going to try and keep up for a while again. Good luck to me!

Good luck tomorrow Deb! I am an ortho nurse, and so know exactly what you are in for. I know you are strong, and you'll be up and about in no time. Good luck with school. Living on faith and savings is hard, but you'll make it. Congrats on getting back with the ex. I pray it's smooth sailing for you.

Hi to everyone else! I haven't read back, and really can't right now. I'm going to try and keep up from this point forward.

We had the most beautiful sunset tonight. Unfortunately, I had to photograph it through the window because a 5 inch long big hairy spider was camped outside my front door all day. DH took care of it when he got home. I did get this pic though:

We live inside a country club, and the golf course is surrounded by cacti with twinkle lights. It's kind of cute. I just thought the sky was soooo pretty. that picture is not photoshopped at all.

That's all for now!
I hope everyone is having a blessed evening.

Heather

Wow, Heather, that sunsent in GORGEOUS!
Old 06-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #1652
DangerMouse
Dangerously Addicted to Disneyland
I guess they saw me coming at full throttle and decided I meant business
I'm in a bit of an evil mood today

Quote:
HI everyone! Long time no 'see'.

I'm going to try and keep up for a while again. Good luck to me!

Good luck tomorrow Deb! I am an ortho nurse, and so know exactly what you are in for. I know you are strong, and you'll be up and about in no time. Good luck with school. Living on faith and savings is hard, but you'll make it. Congrats on getting back with the ex. I pray it's smooth sailing for you.

Hi to everyone else! I haven't read back, and really can't right now. I'm going to try and keep up from this point forward.

I'm also just jumping in on the last couple pages. Sorry to everyone that I miss mentioning.

WOW Heather. That picture makes Arizona almost seem like a nice place to live. lol! Seriously, I can't complain about the weather the last few days. It's been really nice.

Debra, Prayers for your surgery today!

Steph, which family camp are you going to? Is it Forest Home? We have a bunch of friends here in Phx that go to that camp every year and have begged us to come.

Things are starting to shape up here for a move in early July. I'm scared to post any details since I've mistakenly done that before, and then everything fell through. So I'm being patient and will post when everything is all signed and legal.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday.

DLR trips: 3/98 (Stovalls); 12/99 (Islander); 12/02 (DI); 12/03 (DI); 12/04 (Portofino); 4/05 (HoJo); 6/05 (GCH); 9/05 (HoJo); 12/05 (HoJo); 2/06 (DLH); 1/07 (HoJo); 11/07 (HoJo); 2/08 (HoJo); 4/08 (HoJo); 6/08 (Ramada Ltd.); 10/08 (PPH); 3/09 (HoJo & Club 33 Baybee!); 2/10 (HoJo); 12/11 (HoJo/DLH)
WDW Trips: 4/11 (SSR Villas) 1/13 (POR)
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-10-2009, 09:59 AM   #1653
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Morning ladies!
I hope you all have a good day. I woke up this morning to Lindsey saying her stomach hurt, and then throwing up a few minutes later. Yep, the stomach bug claimed another victim. It's going around.
Bummer!

Try to have a good day!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:01 AM   #1654
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerMouse View Post
I'm also just jumping in on the last couple pages. Sorry to everyone that I miss mentioning.

WOW Heather. That picture makes Arizona almost seem like a nice place to live. lol! Seriously, I can't complain about the weather the last few days. It's been really nice.

Steph, which family camp are you going to? Is it Forest Home? We have a bunch of friends here in Phx that go to that camp every year and have begged us to come.

Things are starting to shape up here for a move in early July. I'm scared to post any details since I've mistakenly done that before, and then everything fell through. So I'm being patient and will post when everything is all signed and legal.

Hi Callie! Nice to see you!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:06 AM   #1655
Boo Bear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyFan View Post
On a brighter note, I just had a brownie sundae with Hagan Daas Vanilla Swiss Almond ice cream and fresh blueberries and strawberries!
Oh wow! I started to get a nasty migraine over the past 30 minutes and don't feel well enough to eat anything, but that sounds so good! I could definitely go for one of those right now

Quote:
We had the most beautiful sunset tonight. Unfortunately, I had to photograph it through the window because a 5 inch long big hairy spider was camped outside my front door all day. DH took care of it when he got home. I did get this pic though:

We live inside a country club, and the golf course is surrounded by cacti with twinkle lights. It's kind of cute. I just thought the sky was soooo pretty. that picture is not photoshopped at all.
Heather, as a professional photogrpher I must say that I'm totally impressed! You would never know that was taken through a window. That is absolutely stunning...

Boo Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #1656
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Just a quick hi and ((hugs)) to all. My stupid internet has been acting up and goes out about every 15 minutes. AT&T said they are going to fix it on THURSDAY!! ACK!! But anyway hope everyone has a good day and starts feeling better!!

Take care and again hugs and prayers to all!!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:40 AM   #1657
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post
Beth, I hope Lindsey feels better! Poor thing!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Have the boys fix your hair for fun, or something like that. I used to love it, when my kids fixed my hair. It looked way goofy, but boy was it relaxing!
Noelle used to love to do my hair when she was little. Once I had several braids in it and over 30 barrettes! Needless to say I looked like a clown, but she had fun, and it kept her busy while giving me a much needed break.

Quote:
Fingers crossed for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Bear View Post
Oh wow! I started to get a nasty migraine over the past 30 minutes and don't feel well enough to eat anything
I hope you feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
Just a quick hi and ((hugs)) to all. My stupid internet has been acting up and goes out about every 15 minutes. AT&T said they are going to fix it on THURSDAY!! ACK!! But anyway hope everyone has a good day and starts feeling better!!

Take care and again hugs and prayers to all!!
Ugh, what a pain. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:29 PM   #1658
sahbushka
DIS Veteran

Debra - Hugs and prayers coming your way! Hope the surgery goes smoothly. Be sure to check in and let us know you are ok when you feel up to it!

Kelly - bummer about the internet...it's amazing how much that matters in this day and age!

Beth - Hope your daughter feels better soon. Ryder felt bad the other day with a fever and tummy ache and Glenn had stomach trouble yesterday...it really does seem to be going around...luckily Kiera and I have avoided it! Here's hoping it stays that way!

Everyone - those coldstone cupcakes sound sooooo good. It is good I am about 20 minutes away from one! I am saving all my indulgences for dl!

Sarah

sahbushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:32 PM   #1659
sahbushka
DIS Veteran

Hey, so are we doing a character meal this year? I hope so! When do we get to start planning that? You all know how much I love polls!

Sarah

Old 06-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #1660
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!

Quote:

So is it a move "for good?" If so, we need to get together before you leave. I still owe you some money and have a Segway picture of yours.

Hope everyone is feeling better today, good luck Debbie, I'm sure you'll be walking just fine in about ... 10 days!
Old 06-10-2009, 01:12 PM   #1661
sahbushka
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Hey, if you do move up to washington you will have to join us for a meet! I think we are trying to get one together for july or august.

Sarah

Old 06-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #1662
jordansmomma
DebbieLouWho WendyLouWho's sister
I would so be in...but I am not climbing on top
The cheap & free ones are not that bad

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Mel~ Laramie & I were engaged once.

I hope everyone is doing great today.

I am just running around doing errands and taking it easy.
I don't have to go in until 3:45 PM so I am just hanging out.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:52 PM   #1663
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls

Quote:

Heather
Ditto what everyone else said--this is just beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairykin View Post
Heather... wow... what a gorgerous picture. Wouldn't that be pretty as a painting! Kinda puts everything right in the world seeing something as lovely as that.
Actually . . . . I was thinking of pulling out the paints and trying this. Heather is it ok if I do so?

Quote:

Ok, my fingers are crossed too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Thanks!

Noelle used to love to do my hair when she was little. Once I had several braids in it and over 30 barrettes! Needless to say I looked like a clown, but she had fun, and it kept her busy while giving me a much needed break.
but, but--aren't you afraid of clowns??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahbushka View Post
Hey, so are we doing a character meal this year? I hope so! When do we get to start planning that? You all know how much I love polls!

Sarah
Then I think you should start one! (and yes, I'm sure we'll do a character meal!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordansmomma View Post
Thanks for all the well wishes!

I don't have to go in until 3:45 PM so I am just hanging out.
Remember we are all thinking of you and hoping for a speedy recovery.

toocherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #1664
Boo Bear
DIS Veteran

Thanks Beth. My head was better and now it's barfworthy (I just made up a word) again. I go back for another cranial sacral therapy session tonight. I CANNOT WAIT!

On a more exciting note, I don't know if you all remember, but I was looking for a slimming swimsuit for Vegas since my bro wanted to stay at the Golden Nugget because of the water slide and pool. I sent back that one, but got another and I love it! Here's a pic of it (not on me... I wouldn't do that to you all )

Boo Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #1665
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Bear View Post
Thanks Beth. My head was better and now it's barfworthy (I just made up a word) again. I go back for another cranial sacral therapy session tonight. I CANNOT WAIT!

On a more exciting note, I don't know if you all remember, but I was looking for a slimming swimsuit for Vegas since my bro wanted to stay at the Golden Nugget because of the water slide and pool. I sent back that one, but got another and I love it! Here's a pic of it (not on me... I wouldn't do that to you all )

That is really a cute suit! did you get it in red too?

toocherie is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: