Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2009, 10:43 AM   #1576
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Morning everyone!

Beth I saw your post about the crying but I HAVE to tell you that Up is SO worth it. Sure it has a few emotional parts but it is SUCH a good movie and so worth seeing. I think you would like it and my kids really loved it. I don't think you would regret it if you saw it! But anyway we had a great weekend. We saw up and the baseball game on Saturday and the River Cats got spanked but it was still fun to go.

Then yesterday we had the baptism. It went well and the girls got dunked but the pool was fairly small so they had shane get sprinkled and they are going to plan a day later on when we can go to the river. Then we met my uncle and his girlfriend for lunch so it was a nice day. Then later on we went to mom and dad's for dinner and the girls swam and that night we played cards. So it was a nice relaxing day all the way round. Also at church they had the promotion ceremonies for all the kids who graduated and they gave awards for sunday school and shelby got 2 awards. One for memorizing verses in sunday school and one for memorizing overall verses. She memorized 46 this past year. So it was nice for her.

Anyway today I have to take them in to work with me. Last year I had Lynn to watch them for me when I worked but it will be ok I guess. I had them pack a bunch of books and games and I plan to just run in and get as much done in as quick as I can. Then we will probably take them to lunch with us and I will come home.

Then I have an EARLY apt tomorrow with my psych and dad will have to watch them and then another early apt with my therapist on wed and again dad will have to watch them and then the girls have the dentist that day. Our team pics were moved yet again as well because the suits still have not come in for some of the kids. And then my parents leave on Thur for Mexico so I will go back in on Fri with the girls real quick without mom. Hopefully it will be a short and sweet run since she won't be there.

We have another meet on Saturday and then Sunday the girls have their end of the year party for Girl Scouts and Katy is bridging to Juniors so that should be exciting as well. So a VERY busy week for us. But then next week we have nothing and I am glad. The girls and I plan to start our new workout plan. We are going to start walking and working out and I look forward to that! I have GOT to get these 5 lbs off that I have re-gained and then get the REST of the weight off that I never lost from before!!

Anyway I hope everyone has a GREAT day and see yall later!!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #1577
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Dawn that is SO sweet of you to do that. I am sorry I don't know her last name though. I hope someone can help you!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #1578
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Good morning again ladies!

Let's try this again. I had a whole bunch of responses, and I just erased it all with one boo boo from my stupid finger!

Dawn, Hey lady! Sorry I can't help you with Deb's last name. Can you please tell me again, what kind of red lipstick you wear? I know I asked you before, but I can't find your response if you did answer me back. Sorry.......

Hi Kelly, Sounds like you had a very nice weekend.

Beth, I hope you are feeling better. 2 weeks is a long time to wait for answers! I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Molly, Could the word come from David Hasslehoff?

January and Capri.........so glad you guys are done with school for a while.

January, I'm sorry about your Math test..............that is the pits.

Capri.........way to go girl!!

Pix, I love all the stuff you got. The slip-on's, are especially cute! We still need to see "Up!" It sounds really good.

Michelle, Your trip to MN, sounds like alot of fun. I hope your big test goes great too!

Sarah, I hope your day goes better today. Be happy!

Kate, congrats on making it this far on your job quest! Good luck on the next part!

Well that is about as far as I got.

Hi, to all the other ladies!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #1579
wendylady36
Why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairykin View Post
[B][COLOR="Red"]
I need to send it out today, If You know Debra's last name please PM me.
You mean it's not "LouWho"?

I hope everyone has a great day!
wendylady36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #1580
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

Morning ladies.

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:07 PM   #1581
daisy_77
BL II - Blue Team
I had no idea that we shrink as the day goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-super-mom View Post
Oh my gosh, you all are so sweet to congratulate me on my grades.

Honestly, it's been TOUGH to get everything done......I've let my housekeeping duties completely fall off the cliff. Other than laundry, dishes, taking out the garbage, and cooking, I don't have much time to do anything else. I'm so busy with school, running my kids around, and doing all our home and business book keeping duties, that less important chores just aren't getting done right now. Interestingly, the men folk in my household don't even seem to care whether or not the furniture is dusted or if the floors get vacuumed. Our home is starting to look like a fraternity house.

Bummer about the math test. Will you have to take it again?

I didn't realize that the University of Phoenix had summer break. Or did you just schedule some time off for the summer? Either way, that's great.
Hey, Capri! You are doing fabulous in school! Keep it up, girlfriend!

Let me tell you a little bit about math. I have never been good at it. In high school I REALLY struggled and I had some helpful friends and classmates *help* me get through it. So, now here I am. I just got done with my previous math class that brought my cummulative GPA of 4.0 down to a 3.98...and now this class is going to bring it down even more. I got a 69.6 on this past test. My grade in the class right now is 92...so I know that I will not get out with an A. I still have 4 weeks left in the class but the assignments are getting harder. So, yeah. I am a whiner. I just hate to see all of my hard work go down the drain.

I am off of work for the summer (I work as a TA in an elementary school). I am still in school (UoP) just not working in one.

daisy_77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #1582
daisy_77
BL II - Blue Team
I had no idea that we shrink as the day goes on

Good morning, guys!

Thanks for all of you offering me smiles and hugs for my bad test grade. It made me feel better.

Is it February yet?

daisy_77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #1583
Boo Bear
DIS Veteran

Beth, I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Boo Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #1584
fairykin

i say all kinds of monKey things
i just went *FaFiNkA~CLeeeeeeeeeeK*

Thanks to Miss Stacielee for helping me get Debra's last name!
Fed ex wouldn't send it without a last name...hhmmm..how does CheryL get her fed ex's or Beyonce?!

Melody... the lipstick is by Iman...and it's red...i'll look later to see if it has a name.

WendyLouWho... You who sisters are CrAzY!

Michelle...When do you take your test?
Old 06-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #1585
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Molly, Could the word come from David Hasslehoff?
Oh, most definitely! I just can't find the link between "no one showing up to fix a computer" and David Hasselhoff. The only tenuous one is that maybe b/c he sent in two "tickets" to get help, they thought the second was saying "nevermind" and therefore they thought it was irrelevant (as many feel Hasselhoff is).

Eh, he should have at least a desktop by now (though I haven't gotten a "hi" email from him, so maybe not) and hopefully soon he'll have a laptop, so maybe we'll never find out what exactly it meant, but I hate having such mysteries.

I have a DDS appt today. I'm wondering if he's going to "turn" on me like he did on hubby...go from "you have beautiful wonderful teeth" to "you have 18,000 cavities"...

Whooops, I just ate some raspberries, and that means I get to floss again to get the seeds out, drat!

But the raspberries are so good. Got 'em from Whole Foods yesterday, since we were up in Seattle for an appt. Forgot how much I missed shopping at WF!

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:35 PM   #1586
jordansmomma
DebbieLouWho WendyLouWho's sister
I would so be in...but I am not climbing on top
The cheap & free ones are not that bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendylady36 View Post
You mean it's not "LouWho"?

I hope everyone has a great day!

Old 06-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #1587
CaliforniaDreamer

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Maybe a nap should be on the schedule for today. Plus I feel sort of funky, like I might be getting sick, and I cannot have that right now!

So lots of rest for me today..
Beth, it sounds like you are doing the right thing! Definitely get extra sleep because you can ward off something by doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy_77 View Post
Good morning, guys!

Thanks for all of you offering me smiles and hugs for my bad test grade. It made me feel better.

Is it February yet?
No - it's January! (can't believe I'm the only one to do that)

Okay, so my good friend just told me recently that she wants to go to DL this Friday for her birthday (it's all because of the free ticket, she's all about free). Sadly, Fantasmic dessert seating is all sold out as it's the first night. So PM me any tips on where we should try to be to see it. We don't want to wait forever but we can stand for it. Is there a restaurant that has seating so you can see it?

Help.
D23 Expo
Miss Sally's birthday party
Halloween party diva meet
Girl's trip in Feb

Words from Dawn: "i have a strong connection to the earth."
CaliforniaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #1588
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy_77 View Post
Good morning, guys!

Is it February yet?
More hugs from me too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairykin View Post
Thanks to Miss Stacielee for helping me get Debra's last name!
Fed ex wouldn't send it without a last name...hhmmm..how does CheryL get her fed ex's or Beyonce?!
Old 06-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #1589
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us

Hi ladies!
I just had a yummy cabbage salad for lunch, and now I'm going to have some of my new obsession---spicy hummus and naan bread from Trader Joes. I hope you are all enjoying your Monday!

BillyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #1590
fairykin

i say all kinds of monKey things
i just went *FaFiNkA~CLeeeeeeeeeeK*

Hey Tina... sounds like you are having a yummy day!

Courtney ..hahahaha.. i type CheryL so much.. instead of typing...Cher... i typed CheryL...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: