Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #181
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
I hope the change back helps. My DW takes Prilosec for her heartburn. She tried switching to the generic and was miserable.

My mom used to have horrible migraines for years. It was found out that her jaw was out of alignment (or something like that) and she ended up getting braces and a retainer. She rarely gets them now. (Just a little FYI)
I was diagnosed with migraines when I was in the 2nd grade. A lot of them come from changes in weather and hormones...FUN. Oh, and booze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebaxric View Post
I've known several people that have had bad reactions to generic migrane medicine (I used to be a pharmacy tech). I hope it makes you feel a little bit better than you aren't alone. Considering you'll be back in WDW in less than a month, I hope that mail order comes very soon.

Hurray for Magical Express!!
I'm amazed at how the brand name works perfectly fine and the stupid generic wages war. Not fair!
onelilspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #182
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

So peeps...I'm moving to my Dining Report, found here: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...7#post33793567
onelilspark is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2009, 11:36 AM   #183
TeresaNJ

Knows the tricks to get the Tag Fairies' attention! Likes all pretty colors Gets teary when she hears Garth sing "The Dance"

So sorry to hear about your migraines. I use to get horrendous ones, but not quite as often as you. They were definitely hormone related, and ever since I had to have a completely hysterectomy at the age of 42, I haven't had one since. I don't recommend getting rid of them going that route though, LOL.

We're not arriving to Disney until Sunday the 18th. We're flying in to Ft Lauderdale on the 17th to visit my nephew at the U of Miami, then driving to Disney on Sunday. Looks like we'll just miss each other, darn it!
TeresaNJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: