Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2009, 10:21 AM   #151
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Oh yeah...I have another trip!

Soooo, how's it goin???

I've been kind of neglecting this, haven't I?? sorry

Wanna know what we're planning??? You do?! Well alright then!

Thursday:
Flight gets in around 9:45ish, same flight I was on in August. Figured we'd be hungry by the time we get checked in and what not, so lunch, laze around the hotel/mini golf/hopefully our room is ready and we can catch a quick nap!
At 4pm, we'll head out for MNSSHP! I'm so excited for it. I don't even know why I'm so excited! But I am... I don't know yet if my brother is joining us or not. He might. I told him, he's interested, but I can't get a committment. I'm not surprised

Friday:
Breakfast at AKL (I'm hoping to get some Zebra domes...don't judge me.)
Then over to AK. Hopefully we'll hit AK by 10. No rush today.
When we're done with AK, we'll head over to Epcot for F&W! There's really nothing planned for this day, it's all real loosey goosey. Maybe stay for Illuminations.

Saturday:
Morning EMH at HS. (Yep...he agreed to get up in time to be at the parks by 8am ...frankly, I'm shocked.) So the plan is to hit TSM first, then RnR, ToT, & Star Tours. Then perhaps puke kidding. Maybe Then we'll see if we feel like doing any shows. I want to try to hit the animation academy too. Last October when I was there with my friend we did morning EMH at HS and were done with everything we wanted to do (and then some) by 11am. It'd be awesome if we did that this time too! I'm expecting Epcot to be crazy busy because it's a Saturday and locals will be out at F&W. So we have a seminar already pre-booked for 5:30 that day, if we've had enough of the crowds, we might hop over to the MK. The MK is open until 11 that night. So it's just something to keep in mind. I know my boyfriend, and if it gets crazy busy, he's not a happy camper. So I think we'll do better around lunch hours than we will the later it gets. We'll see how it goes.

Sunday:
No parks today! Breakfast with my parents and possibly my brother (sensing a pattern?) and bopping around DTD until our flight leaves.

I'm trying not to overplan for my boyfriend. But I have some things on the "short" list....
He's never been to Animal Kingdom, so we definitely have to do that. Just you know...as a whole. Everest, maybe the Safari. FOTLK and Nemo. ...the usual!
He's also agreed to do any Disney coaster, but he's not sure about ToT! So hopefully we'll hit that with a short line during EMH so that he won't back out (or he'll send me through the line and he doesn't have to wait too long!) He wants to do RnR...I'm shocked. I demand to know who replaced my boyfriend (For those of you who don't know, he calls any roller coaster a "death machine.")
We both want to do TSM, he wants to do Star Tours, and I want to do the animation thingie. So we have a lot to check off at HS. Not too much though, I think it's totally manageable in the morning.
We also want to do Hall of Presidents...just once though And I want to see the villains show at MNSSHP.
Oh, and of course...EAT!

So all in all, I don't think the list is ridiculous.
onelilspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #152
teruterubouzu
DIS Veteran

It sounds like so much fun!

August 7-11, 2009 - Went back for a long weekend with my brother to relive old family vacation memories.
May 8-11, 2009 - Long weekend at Coronado Springs

August 2008 Trip Report: Disneyfied! Two sisters return to Walt Disney World after 21 years. (apologies for abandoning this)
teruterubouzu is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #153
DisneyFaeriePrincess
Chocolate and Mickey, what else could be better.

See what happens when they go to Disney! These boyfriends get all brave and stuff! He sounds just like my boyfriend, going on rollercoasters and all! Oh by the way, plans sound wonderful!
'95=Port Orleans '96=OKW '97=OKW '98=OKW in Jan. with Nonna and Grandma and OKW in summer '99=OKW and New Years trip '00=OKW '01=7 day Disney Cruise on the Magic and a week at Boardwalk '02=My bandtrip to WDW in May(off property) and OKW in the summer '03=OKW in the summer and for New Years '04=7 day Disney Cruise on the Magic and a day trip to Downtown Disney '05=OKW in the summer and AKL for New Years '06=My brother's bandtrip to WDW in May and OKW in the summer '07=OKW '08=OKW '09=Pop Century for DBF's first WDW trip'10=Disneyland with the family and Pop Century with DBF for my birthday '11=AKL and DCL for our honeymoon'12=Pop Century for my birthday our 1 year wedding anniversary '13=OKW with the whole family!! '13=OKW for Christmas decorations! '14=Pop for anniversary and birthday trip
Me DH Rajah

DisneyFaeriePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #154
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

You might be the queen of 3 day disney trips! If I ever do a 3 day trip I am contacting you and you can set me up with a touring plan!!! LOL

Plans look great!... Which day are you doing MNSSHP?
that's nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #155
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teruterubouzu View Post
It sounds like so much fun!
I'm super excited We started going through Disney characters...specifically which Princess belongs to which movie and which Prince. He's suitably informed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFaeriePrincess View Post
See what happens when they go to Disney! These boyfriends get all brave and stuff! He sounds just like my boyfriend, going on rollercoasters and all! Oh by the way, plans sound wonderful!
I hope he doesn't chicken out when we're there I don't think so. I think I can get him on ToT too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
You might be the queen of 3 day disney trips! If I ever do a 3 day trip I am contacting you and you can set me up with a touring plan!!! LOL

Plans look great!... Which day are you doing MNSSHP?
Haha, I do a lot of weekend trips places. I love long weekends to travel and see friends, so doing Disney on a long weekend isn't much of a stretch. And of course...if you go this winter And we're doing MNSSHP on Thursday, Oct 15. It's our arrival day, but once we get in, we're not doing a lot, so I think we'll be alright. I'm hoping the room will be ready so we can get in and take a quick nap too! But we'll see!

And just because I'm totally addicted to these things now and need to share my awesome find with cool peeps I thought I'd make a quick interruption! So I found these things in Wegmans, but they're all over apparently. They're called popchips! And I'm totally in love. They're like potato chips, but healthier. I mean, no guilt snacking, how awesome! And the cheddar ones are like cheese curls in flavor and crunch, but don't leave your fingers orange-y. I'm in love. http://www.popchips.com/
Old 09-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #156
that's nice
DDC #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post
Haha, I do a lot of weekend trips places. I love long weekends to travel and see friends, so doing Disney on a long weekend isn't much of a stretch. And of course...if you go this winter And we're doing MNSSHP on Thursday, Oct 15. It's our arrival day, but once we get in, we're not doing a lot, so I think we'll be alright. I'm hoping the room will be ready so we can get in and take a quick nap too! But we'll see!

We are going to miss each other by 1 week!!!!

And just because I'm totally addicted to these things now and need to share my awesome find with cool peeps I thought I'd make a quick interruption! So I found these things in Wegmans, but they're all over apparently. They're called popchips! And I'm totally in love. They're like potato chips, but healthier. I mean, no guilt snacking, how awesome! And the cheddar ones are like cheese curls in flavor and crunch, but don't leave your fingers orange-y. I'm in love. http://www.popchips.com/
IS this a public service announcement???? LOLOL
Old 09-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #157
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

We were originally going over Columbus Day, from the 8-11, but the airfare from Rochester was just ridiculous, so we switched to a week later. How funny would that have been!

And yes, it's a public service announcement. I feel it's my duty to pass such delciousness along!
Old 09-12-2009, 07:37 PM   #158
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

MICKEY MAIL!!!

Who's excited and has two thumbs? This girl!! (Though ME tags didn't come...I'm giving Disney another week before a phone call...)
Old 09-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #159
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Sooo, change of plans. No EMH. The recommended park by Touring Plans for Friday is HS and for Saturday is AK. Think we'll do better if we switch the mornings. So we are. Rope Drop at HS though!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 05:07 PM   #160
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

OK, how did I not know you had a PTR?! Time to catch up!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #161
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

It's not a very exciting PTR The trip in October was really planned on a 6 hour car ride, by the time I got back, things were pretty much done. Now I've just been playing with the details.

Next time I post I'll have an update on the trip though, including a rather exciting (ok, not that exciting, but I find it exciting) announcement! ...I know, I'm mean
Old 09-19-2009, 01:09 PM   #162
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

My big exciting announcement??

My boyfriend has an iPhone, we downloaded a Twitter app...so I'll be posting live! updates in October!

I waited because we weren't sure if we could set it up for my account or if it'd have to be his account...but it's my account, so all is good!

You can follow me here! (As it gets closer, I'll add the link to my sig, you don't need to have a Twitter account to follow!)
Old 09-21-2009, 03:11 PM   #163
shebaxric
Disaholic Since 1980!!!

Sounds exciting!
shebaxric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:26 PM   #164
that's nice
DDC #330

I've been trying to avoid the whole twitter thing. But I think I might have to follow when I'm having WDW withdrawals the week after we get back! LOL
Old 09-22-2009, 07:03 AM   #165
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post
My big exciting announcement??

My boyfriend has an iPhone, we downloaded a Twitter app...so I'll be posting live! updates in October!

I waited because we weren't sure if we could set it up for my account or if it'd have to be his account...but it's my account, so all is good!

You can follow me here! (As it gets closer, I'll add the link to my sig, you don't need to have a Twitter account to follow!)
Just added you on twitter! (I'm mugirl0307)
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: