Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #136
DisneyFaeriePrincess
Chocolate and Mickey, what else could be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post
Ugh, I feel your pain. I hate flying with colds!! That's insufferable to me. I can barely cope.

A trick my Mom taught me is to always take sinus medicine before getting on the plane. If your sinuses are clear, your ears have an easier time clearing. I still have a hard time, but if I forget to take it

That is a good idea. Thankfully it's never happened again but if I have even a little sniffle I take something because I cannot endure that pain again!! If my allergies are acting up (and they are so much of the time!) then I take stuff too. Should probably put some sinus meds on my packing list just in case!! Don't you forget this time, no pain on a Disney trip!!
'95=Port Orleans '96=OKW '97=OKW '98=OKW in Jan. with Nonna and Grandma and OKW in summer '99=OKW and New Years trip '00=OKW '01=7 day Disney Cruise on the Magic and a week at Boardwalk '02=My bandtrip to WDW in May(off property) and OKW in the summer '03=OKW in the summer and for New Years '04=7 day Disney Cruise on the Magic and a day trip to Downtown Disney '05=OKW in the summer and AKL for New Years '06=My brother's bandtrip to WDW in May and OKW in the summer '07=OKW '08=OKW '09=Pop Century for DBF's first WDW trip'10=Disneyland with the family and Pop Century with DBF for my birthday '11=AKL and DCL for our honeymoon'12=Pop Century for my birthday our 1 year wedding anniversary '13=OKW with the whole family!! '13=OKW for Christmas decorations! '14=Pop for anniversary and birthday trip
Me DH Rajah

DisneyFaeriePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:31 AM   #137
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebaxric View Post
I honestly feel horrible for people that have problems when they fly! I'm glad you were able to get the earplanes and I hope that it helps!!
I've been feeling pretty good this week, no sniffles, so I hope I'm good to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFaeriePrincess View Post
That is a good idea. Thankfully it's never happened again but if I have even a little sniffle I take something because I cannot endure that pain again!! If my allergies are acting up (and they are so much of the time!) then I take stuff too. Should probably put some sinus meds on my packing list just in case!! Don't you forget this time, no pain on a Disney trip!!
I already got the earplanes in my bag (my purse, not the bag I'm checking!) I'm good to go!

And can someone tell me why there's 31 days in July and not just 30?? It's agonizing!!
onelilspark is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-30-2009, 10:02 PM   #138
DisneyFaeriePrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post
I've been feeling pretty good this week, no sniffles, so I hope I'm good to go

I already got the earplanes in my bag (my purse, not the bag I'm checking!) I'm good to go!

And can someone tell me why there's 31 days in July and not just 30?? It's agonizing!!

Very glad there's no stuffiness going on here!! Haha ya know that would be something I would do, put my earplanes in my checked luggage!! I haven't quite figured out your question there but I'll let you know when I do. The best I can come up with is July has 31 days because you're going to Disney in 2 days!?
'95=Port Orleans '96=OKW '97=OKW '98=OKW in Jan. with Nonna and Grandma and OKW in summer '99=OKW and New Years trip '00=OKW '01=7 day Disney Cruise on the Magic and a week at Boardwalk '02=My bandtrip to WDW in May(off property) and OKW in the summer '03=OKW in the summer and for New Years '04=7 day Disney Cruise on the Magic and a day trip to Downtown Disney '05=OKW in the summer and AKL for New Years '06=My brother's bandtrip to WDW in May and OKW in the summer '07=OKW '08=OKW '09=Pop Century for DBF's first WDW trip'10=Disneyland with the family and Pop Century with DBF for my birthday '11=AKL and DCL for our honeymoon'12=Pop Century for my birthday our 1 year wedding anniversary '13=OKW with the whole family!! '13=OKW for Christmas decorations! '14=Pop for anniversary and birthday trip
Me DH Rajah

Old 07-31-2009, 07:11 AM   #139
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Very glad there's no stuffiness going on here!! Haha ya know that would be something I would do, put my earplanes in my checked luggage!! I haven't quite figured out your question there but I'll let you know when I do. The best I can come up with is July has 31 days because you're going to Disney in 2 days!?
Haha, I guess so.

But I'd like to just make an announcement...

*ahem*

This time tomorrow I'll be on a plane bound for Orlando!!!

...that is all.

I have things mostly packed. I've decided that I'm not bringing a hair dryer or anything really for my hair. It's a lost cause. I have a claw clip, so I'll get out of the shower in the morning, brush it, put some curl gel in it (to keep it from getting too frizzy) and then just clip it up. That way it'll stay off the back of my neck too...and I'll be ready a whole lot faster!! I have my ears ready to go too, but I'm not sure yet if I really want to wear them this trip. I'm afraid it's going to be too hot. We'll have to play it by ear

I need to stop by the library today and get some reading material for the trip. I started reading Harry Potter (I know, I'm a little slow on the uptake) and I just finished book #3 yesterday. I need to get #4. Should fit easily enough in my purse. And then an early bed time tonight! I should be all set to go!! I don't think I've forgotten anything!!
Old 07-31-2009, 08:03 AM   #140
shebaxric
Disaholic Since 1980!!!

Have a wonderful time!!!

shebaxric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:46 PM   #141
DisneyFaeriePrincess

Woohoo!!!! Have fun!!!
Me DH Rajah

Old 07-31-2009, 05:11 PM   #142
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebaxric View Post
Have a wonderful time!!!

Quote:
Woohoo!!!! Have fun!!!
Thanks!!

After the day I had today...ughhh

I kept saying to myself, "tomorrow I will be in Disney...tomorrow I will be in Disney.."
Old 07-31-2009, 09:07 PM   #143
valeriemouse
Mouseketeer

Woo! It's here!! Have fun!
Old 08-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #144
teruterubouzu
DIS Veteran

I've been away from the Dis for a few days (err, maybe weeks) and didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I hope you are having a great trip!

August 7-11, 2009 - Went back for a long weekend with my brother to relive old family vacation memories.
May 8-11, 2009 - Long weekend at Coronado Springs

August 2008 Trip Report: Disneyfied! Two sisters return to Walt Disney World after 21 years. (apologies for abandoning this)
teruterubouzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:50 AM   #145
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeriemouse View Post
Woo! It's here!! Have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruterubouzu View Post
I've been away from the Dis for a few days (err, maybe weeks) and didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I hope you are having a great trip!
Thanks! I'm back, too short (as always!) Uploading some pictures...my upload speed is terribly slow, so hopefully I'll start a dining report (I'll do that one first) sometime today!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:43 AM   #146
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Dining Report has been started! http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...5#post33012655
Old 08-04-2009, 09:00 PM   #147
DisneyFaeriePrincess

Welcome back, I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! I'm heading over to your dinning report right now!!
Me DH Rajah

Old 08-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #148
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

So tomorrow is the day you can start calling for F&W. I was originally planning on doing the tequilla tasting, but I've been having second thoughts. I mean, if my boyfriend isn't doing it with me, it won't be as much fun. And if I get a migraine that day, that's $40 down the drain.

...Hmmm, think I'll sleep on it Plus I have a lot to do tomorrow, I can't really afford to sit on hold with Disney for 2 hours...
Old 08-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #149
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

I decided not to go for the Tequilla Tasting.

AND...last night we bought our Halloween Tickets
Old 08-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #150
DisneyFaeriePrincess

Yay for buying your tickets!!
Me DH Rajah

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: