Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES! > disABILITIES Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2013, 12:37 AM   #2011
mommasita
I am like HELLO IT IS TEN OCLOCK...Anderson is on

Has a sweetie who is Furbilicious

DISboards Moderator

Rosan: OMG.. that is awful I hope you rest, and your migraine goes away

SeaSpray: Same here. I "thought" I was over my cold, and caught another when my husband reminded me that it has been over a month, and it never went away .. I hope you feel somewhat better.

Don't wanna discuss the weather.. HORRIBLE.. Blizzardlike conditions, and it seems to be getting worse... My DH is a manager for Air Canada, and he is going in at 4, and he is sure he will be there all day.. Seems like this winter will be like an old timer..

Pitter: I went to text you, as I am concerned, and deleted and can't find your number .. So feel free PLEASE when you can to text me, and I will keep it this time.

I think since tomorrow will be a wipe out, and DH will take my 4x4, I will start to wrap gifts..

Did I mention my kitchen cabinets are in .. BUT, we are by no means ready.. So, we had to rent a storage unit for a month.. I don't want them around here with the sanding and all that. Surely they will get ruined... I hope in a month we are ready..

Xmas is so soon, and as I started to stand my ground last night and NOT go to my SIL house, it always makes me sad.. I just can't do it. My kids go, and then usually we would have a big dinner the next day, either here or at my Mom's.. This year it will be at my Mom's as she is still in bed 24/7.. It won't be the best however, as we all can't eat together.. Oh well.. I guess I am a bah humbug because I can't wait for it all to be over..

Hugs everyone.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:44 AM   #2012
SeaSpray

Frankly Scallop, I don't give a clam!
Loud people give me Skull Pain!
Call me "impatient"

I just got the results of the MRI and it showed 2 things. The first one is a cyst on the brain. I have to go back for a second MRI, with contrast this time. I did a quick Google search and from what I saw most cysts are non-cancerous and they only operate if the cysts are on a part of the brain where it causes symptoms and problems. I guess that's why I have to go back for the second MRI, to get more info about the cyst.

The second thing that the MRI showed is abnormal tonsil tissue. I guess there is tonsil tissue where it isn't supposed to be. Who the heck knows. But I have an appt with an ENT to check this out further.

My primary doctor (he's the one that sent me for the MRI) has me out of work for another week, at least until I can get in to check these findings checked out further.

Since I still feel very cruddy, I'm not going to complain, although my paycheck will be literally $zero.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
John Terry Craig Robby Mushu BrownFamilyVacations.com

~ Polynesian LVC July '10 ~ Polynesian LVC May '08 ~ RCI's 'Explorer of the Seas' Oct '07 ~ Polynesian LVC July '07 ~ Port Orleans Riverside May '07 ~ Disney Magic "Cruising Castaways" Cruise & Polynesian LVC Aug '06 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge May '06 ~ Polynesian LVC Oct '05 ~ Wilderness Lodge CL & Polynesian LVC July '05 ~ Disney Magic 10-night "Lost at Sea" Hurricane Cruise Aug/Sept '04 ~ RCI Bermuda Cruise '03 ~ Caribbean Beach '02 ~ Grand Floridian LV '01 ~ Caribbean Beach '01 ~ DisneyLand '95 ~ WDW '85,'78,'76 ~
[/center]
SeaSpray is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #2013
pannm
Mouseketeer

Wow, we've had quite the last two weeks! On December 4th, we all had our regular dental check ups, Xrays, cleanings. Both of the girls did fine, no problems at all. My Xray showed a mass growing on my jaw. It was a definate solid mass, so I was told I had to have a biopsy. The "biopsy" was on Saturday and turned out to be more of a surgery, where they decided upon seeing it that it needed to be removed A.S.A.P. So, they removed it, scraped some bone shavings off and sent it all to be tested. The cut is on the bottom, left side of my jaw, under my tongue. The pain has been nasty...We won't hear anything for a few more days.

My poor little girl with Fibro. has had pains, but seems to be having a few o.k. days in between. The water therapy seems to be starting to do it's job. I am very excited about the progress being made. She's been happy to leave the house for her 3 days a week pool therapy, which is a step in the right direction. She is still having pain, digestive issues and some recent migraines. But, it's been less.

We are getting ready for Disney World (and Christmas too)! Eyes on the prize! Today, we made Mickey Christmas cookies...EVERYTHING between now and Disney trip is going to be all Disney! We made potato leek soup (Biergarten) too!!! I can't wait to feel better so we can make some Dole Whip! Half of the fun of the trip is planning it. I am so thankful for all of your advise for when we are there! It will definately be a different trip this time around. We'll have to learn a little as we go.

We have company coming for Christmas. We just moved down south in August of this year, so everyone is excited to get out of the cold, come down to see us and hang out on the beach! DD is hoping she feels good while everyone is here.

Feb/March 2013...FIRST CRUISE (certainly NOT the last!)...July 2012, 4 nights Paridise Pier Disneyland...Sept. 2011, 4 nights pop century 3 nights AKL...March 2011, 11 nights pop century on dinning plan...May 2010, 8 nights all-inclusive Dreams Cabo...December 2010, 5 nights-Royal Pacific Universal resort...October 2009, 5 nights Wilderness Lodge...February 2009, 10 nights split between pop century and animal kingdom lodge...December 2007, 7 nights pop century
pannm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #2014
mommasita

DISboards Moderator

SeaSPray: is it a pineal cyst? Or do you know... If so, yes they don't appear to cause concern, I have two..

What tonsil? The one in the brain? Some don't know we have this.. This was my Chiari issue.. My tonsils were hanging down into my spine.. As pitter has.. Still worried about her ...

I hope you can get some rest..

pannm: Ouch, that sounds painful.. Good thoughts to you, and your poor little one Glad to hear she is having better days...

Wishing you a great trip, and happy holidays... OOH SOUTH YOU LUCKY BUGGER.. ENJOY

Tomorrow I see my surgeon for my shoulder......... AM SO NERVOUS, but mostly about the driving.. We got pelted, and the city isn't so fast to clean up .. Black ice under feet of snow. Glad I have 4 wheel drive..

Well, I got nothing done with my wrapping.. Made dinner and muffins by noon, and broke out crying because I can't cook for beans.. I think I am very hormonal.. My poor daughter came home during this because she is in exams, and tried to tell me I am wrong, but I know I suck at it ,, I think I was angry at her, and took it out on my cooking.. She wanted a lift from the metro, and I tried to explain to her that I DON"T WANNA drive, and if she can walk block to Starbucks to chat, then surely she can wait on the bus.. Ugg 14 year old girls.. I love her to death, but we butt heads A LOT..

Gentle hugs everyone
Old 12-19-2013, 10:39 AM   #2015
rosanab1031
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasita View Post
Rosan: OMG.. that is awful I hope you rest, and your migraine goes away

SeaSpray: Same here. I "thought" I was over my cold, and caught another when my husband reminded me that it has been over a month, and it never went away .. I hope you feel somewhat better.

Don't wanna discuss the weather.. HORRIBLE.. Blizzardlike conditions, and it seems to be getting worse... My DH is a manager for Air Canada, and he is going in at 4, and he is sure he will be there all day.. Seems like this winter will be like an old timer..

Pitter: I went to text you, as I am concerned, and deleted and can't find your number .. So feel free PLEASE when you can to text me, and I will keep it this time.

I think since tomorrow will be a wipe out, and DH will take my 4x4, I will start to wrap gifts..

Did I mention my kitchen cabinets are in .. BUT, we are by no means ready.. So, we had to rent a storage unit for a month.. I don't want them around here with the sanding and all that. Surely they will get ruined... I hope in a month we are ready..

Xmas is so soon, and as I started to stand my ground last night and NOT go to my SIL house, it always makes me sad.. I just can't do it. My kids go, and then usually we would have a big dinner the next day, either here or at my Mom's.. This year it will be at my Mom's as she is still in bed 24/7.. It won't be the best however, as we all can't eat together.. Oh well.. I guess I am a bah humbug because I can't wait for it all to be over..

Hugs everyone.
Thanks! Didn't exactly go away and then got yelled out by some woman at Costco the very next day! She yelled at my mom for parking in a handicap space even though once again we had my placard properly displayed -_- And what did this woman do? Sit in her car the whole time, parked in a handicap space, while whoever she was with went inside and did all the shopping -_- I'm really getting tired of people. I really wanted to hit the guy in L.A. but I like my job and I don't think they would keep me on if I got arrested for assault. Lol.

Anyway, I know remodels can be hectic, but at least it's getting done! YAY! My parents start a remodel project and never finish it. Lol.

As happy as the holidays are and as happy as we want them to be, family will be family. LET THE CIRCUS BEGIN! Lol. My family Christmas will definitely be interesting and the fights have already started. Some over really stupid things but some more serious ones. Ah... family...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaSpray View Post
I just got the results of the MRI and it showed 2 things. The first one is a cyst on the brain. I have to go back for a second MRI, with contrast this time. I did a quick Google search and from what I saw most cysts are non-cancerous and they only operate if the cysts are on a part of the brain where it causes symptoms and problems. I guess that's why I have to go back for the second MRI, to get more info about the cyst.

The second thing that the MRI showed is abnormal tonsil tissue. I guess there is tonsil tissue where it isn't supposed to be. Who the heck knows. But I have an appt with an ENT to check this out further.

My primary doctor (he's the one that sent me for the MRI) has me out of work for another week, at least until I can get in to check these findings checked out further.

Since I still feel very cruddy, I'm not going to complain, although my paycheck will be literally $zero.
EEK! I hope things turn out for the best I remember the days when I had $0 paychecks. Hope you and you family will make it through!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannm View Post
Wow, we've had quite the last two weeks! On December 4th, we all had our regular dental check ups, Xrays, cleanings. Both of the girls did fine, no problems at all. My Xray showed a mass growing on my jaw. It was a definate solid mass, so I was told I had to have a biopsy. The "biopsy" was on Saturday and turned out to be more of a surgery, where they decided upon seeing it that it needed to be removed A.S.A.P. So, they removed it, scraped some bone shavings off and sent it all to be tested. The cut is on the bottom, left side of my jaw, under my tongue. The pain has been nasty...We won't hear anything for a few more days.

My poor little girl with Fibro. has had pains, but seems to be having a few o.k. days in between. The water therapy seems to be starting to do it's job. I am very excited about the progress being made. She's been happy to leave the house for her 3 days a week pool therapy, which is a step in the right direction. She is still having pain, digestive issues and some recent migraines. But, it's been less.

We are getting ready for Disney World (and Christmas too)! Eyes on the prize! Today, we made Mickey Christmas cookies...EVERYTHING between now and Disney trip is going to be all Disney! We made potato leek soup (Biergarten) too!!! I can't wait to feel better so we can make some Dole Whip! Half of the fun of the trip is planning it. I am so thankful for all of your advise for when we are there! It will definately be a different trip this time around. We'll have to learn a little as we go.

We have company coming for Christmas. We just moved down south in August of this year, so everyone is excited to get out of the cold, come down to see us and hang out on the beach! DD is hoping she feels good while everyone is here.
YOUCH! So sorry for your jaw! And to have it happen so suddenly. Eek. When I had my wisdom teeth removed it was the only surgery I had ever had and it was excruciating! I hope you heal nicely and at least you have lots to look forward to!

I love the Disney themed activities! Can I come over? Lol!

Have you taken your daughter to see Frozen? Luckily its pretty short so I was not feeling too bad after the movie. The Hobbit on the other hand... my bf was ready to go and I was like "I really can't move yet give me a second". Lol. Anyway, Frozen was so cute! My sister and I went to see it. The looks we get are pretty funny when people realize we don't have a kid with us. HAHA!

Glad to hear your DD is having some better days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasita View Post
SeaSPray: is it a pineal cyst? Or do you know... If so, yes they don't appear to cause concern, I have two..

What tonsil? The one in the brain? Some don't know we have this.. This was my Chiari issue.. My tonsils were hanging down into my spine.. As pitter has.. Still worried about her ...

I hope you can get some rest..

pannm: Ouch, that sounds painful.. Good thoughts to you, and your poor little one Glad to hear she is having better days...

Wishing you a great trip, and happy holidays... OOH SOUTH YOU LUCKY BUGGER.. ENJOY

Tomorrow I see my surgeon for my shoulder......... AM SO NERVOUS, but mostly about the driving.. We got pelted, and the city isn't so fast to clean up .. Black ice under feet of snow. Glad I have 4 wheel drive..

Well, I got nothing done with my wrapping.. Made dinner and muffins by noon, and broke out crying because I can't cook for beans.. I think I am very hormonal.. My poor daughter came home during this because she is in exams, and tried to tell me I am wrong, but I know I suck at it ,, I think I was angry at her, and took it out on my cooking.. She wanted a lift from the metro, and I tried to explain to her that I DON"T WANNA drive, and if she can walk block to Starbucks to chat, then surely she can wait on the bus.. Ugg 14 year old girls.. I love her to death, but we butt heads A LOT..

Gentle hugs everyone
Yeah that's pretty scary. I'm a CA girl and we freak out with the rain! Lol. I could only imagine what would happen if it snowed!

Ah teenager. I don't have any kids of my own yet but I work with them enough. Lol. And sometimes my sister still acts that way. I tell her to walk all the time and when she complains I tell her if I can do it then there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to! But she just got herself a car and as in the process of looking for a job so she's growing up a bit. Haha.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas or whatever holiday you may celebrate I still have some shopping to do but just a few things left to get. I suck at wrapping so I usually have my sister do it or I buy bags. Haha.

Much love and many pain free hugs to all!
Old 12-19-2013, 11:07 PM   #2016
mommasita

DISboards Moderator

rosanab1031:.. Ugh, people suck, and they suck MORE at this time of year.. It is so hard to keep cool, good on yoU!

Good luck during the holidays!!

Well my EEG was normal NO seizure activity, but the new migraine trial (which actually is used in high blood pressure patients) had to be stopped.. My blood pressure is dangerously low.. My Dr called me at 7 pm, and I almost fainted.. I will call his secretary for an appointment tomorrow, and we will start another trial of something

Now for my surgeon appt.. I wish I could remember, or REMEMBER to write it down, or REMEMBER to ask him to do so... Apparently my MRI showed no tears???? I am like, so which MRI is accurate. He says this one because it was an arthrogram, and it can't be wrong.. He then mentions that i have a malformation in my bone???? The space in between the tendons and the bone should be about 1mm, and mine is several inches? There is a name, but beats me if I can remember.. He is about 80, and says he has only seen this about 6 times in his career. He advised to let the holidays pass and see him in February and we will consult with his surgeon who does scope surgery, as nothing is helping.. Brain patient with a stroke shouldn't go to these appts alone, one day I will realize this..

Aside from that, my son passed both his college evening courses and is registering in January for full time day .. This is a huge accomplishment, and I am over the moon..

I hope Tigg is ok.. and Pann as well as your daughter
SeaSpray: I hope you are feeling better, and managing to rest some

Gentle hugs everyone

Oh, did I mention we are having snow AGAIN.. Tomorrow and Saturday, and then a giant Freezing rain scare/storm Sunday.. UGH...
Old 12-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #2017
SeaSpray

Call me "impatient"

I went for the second MRI today, this time with contrast. I was in there for an hour. The technician told me that she took extra pictures of "the area".

I've been out of work for 2 weeks, and I'll be going back tomorrow morning. At least I'm off on Wednesday and Thursday.

With the holiday this week, I don't know when I'll get the results of the MRI from today. My appointment with the ENT is in a couple of weeks.

mommasita: I have no idea what kind of cyst it is, or where it's located or anything. I'll find that out when they call me with the MRI results. I'm so glad that your EEG was normal!

Congrats to your DS, mommasita!!!

pannm: I am so sorry to hear about your jaw! I hope the biospy comes back ok. I hope your daughter is feeling ok. When is your trip to Disney World??

I hope everyone is doing ok these days.

~ Polynesian LVC July '10 ~ Polynesian LVC May '08 ~ RCI's 'Explorer of the Seas' Oct '07 ~ Polynesian LVC July '07 ~ Port Orleans Riverside May '07 ~ Disney Magic "Cruising Castaways" Cruise & Polynesian LVC Aug '06 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge May '06 ~ Polynesian LVC Oct '05 ~ Wilderness Lodge CL & Polynesian LVC July '05 ~ Disney Magic 10-night "Lost at Sea" Hurricane Cruise Aug/Sept '04 ~ RCI Bermuda Cruise '03 ~ Caribbean Beach '02 ~ Grand Floridian LV '01 ~ Caribbean Beach '01 ~ DisneyLand '95 ~ WDW '85,'78,'76 ~
[/center]
Old 12-22-2013, 11:49 PM   #2018
mommasita

DISboards Moderator

SeaSpray: Hoping things are kind of easy for your return, and thankfully it will be cut short!!!!!!!! Yes, you may wait a while for those results, hoping they are good results.

Well, we have had an ice storm since Friday, and it is finally over!!!!!!! No power lost here, and we are some of the lucky ones.. I must get to the mall for a last minute gift card, and tomorrow is the day .. Hoping the highways aren't too bad, because they advised us to stay off the roads all weekend if it wasn't necessary........ Oh yes, snow with that storm.. Weird..

Happy Holidays everyone.. Try and take it as easy as you all can.. This can be overwhelming and difficult for us...

Pitter: think of you all the time.

Gentle hugs everyone.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:37 PM   #2019
rosanab1031
Mouseketeer

I hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year!!!

Much love and many pain free hugs to all!
Old 01-04-2014, 09:28 PM   #2020
SeaSpray

Call me "impatient"

Hi everyone:

Haven't posted here since last year. (just a little new year's humor).

I had the ENT appt on Thursday. He numbed my left nostril and then put a scope in.... to look at my adenoid. Apparently there is a growth on the adenoid that shouldn't be there. I will be having surgery to have it removed. Just outpatient surgery, but he said I need to be put to sleep for it. He said he doesn't think it's "anything" which I'm sure he means "I don't think it's cancer", but it needs to be removed and biopsied. His office will call me next week to schedule the surgery.

So.... I got the call from my doctor's office regarding the second MRI, and I still don't know anything more than I did before. The second MRI (with contrast) show a "node" in or near or something about my spinal cord or spinal column. I said "I thought they saw a cyst??" and the nurse said something about doing nothing for now, but that I have to go back for another MRI in 6 months.

It's not like me to not get ALL of the facts. My doctor's nurse is the person that called both times with the results; I've known her for years, but she apparently isn't good at conveying information. I almost felt like she didn't say much because she didn't want me to worry. I plan on calling my doctor's office again, and finding out what this cyst and/or node could be an indication of.

In other news.... we got about a foot and a half of snow. I didn't go to work yesterday (Friday), I have off today anyway, and I will go to work tomorrow. We're pretty much dug out, and the main roads are fine.

I worked on new year's day for a few hours. I get paid for 6 hours for the holiday anyway even if I didn't work, but for the hours that I went in to work I'll get time and a half on top of that. Since I was out of work for 2 weeks my last pay was literally ZERO.

I hope everyone is ok!! and

[/center]
Old 01-07-2014, 01:49 PM   #2021
pannm
Mouseketeer

Haven't posted in a while, I had surgery to remove a tumor and things had been really crazy since. I'm back to normal, thank goodness!

DD has had a few good days, a few bad days and a few really bad days. She is having more good days than bad for the time being, so we're thankful for that. It's been about a month since she started her water therapy and we're convinced that it's been helpful. Switched over to 100% water therapy for a while, because doing 'dry therapy' was miserable for her. We are starting EZ flow yoga, but I wanted to wait on that until after we get back from Disney. I hate to start her on something new when it would have to be interrupted.

We did go to Frozen...TWICE. It was sooooooo good! Both of my girls LOVED the movie and I did as well. We saw it in 3D, which was awesome!!!!

We are so excited to leave for Disney! It's a 7 hour drive for us, we couldn't be happier. We'll have lots of fun. We have usually used the Disney transportation, but this time we will be driving from our Disney resort to each park. I think it will be much for comfortable for our DD to just get into our van instead of having to wait for a bus!

Feb/March 2013...FIRST CRUISE (certainly NOT the last!)...July 2012, 4 nights Paridise Pier Disneyland...Sept. 2011, 4 nights pop century 3 nights AKL...March 2011, 11 nights pop century on dinning plan...May 2010, 8 nights all-inclusive Dreams Cabo...December 2010, 5 nights-Royal Pacific Universal resort...October 2009, 5 nights Wilderness Lodge...February 2009, 10 nights split between pop century and animal kingdom lodge...December 2007, 7 nights pop century
Old 01-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #2022
pannm
Mouseketeer

Anyone here use a wheelchair while at Disney? My DD's doctor told us to rent one for our visit there. DD has been having a really rough time with her knees, legs and feet right now. She can't take much walking, which doesn't mix with our Disney trips very well (at least our regular, jam packed and super walking ones!!!) it will definitely be a different trip! We leave in a week. I am a planner, and haven't really done much research on wheelchairs at Disney yet! Just started looking at it today.

Her Dr. also signed paperwork for a handicapped parking permit. My husband is picking it up tomorrow- so we'll be set there.

DD had an absolute melt down yesterday because she was so worried about our trip! She's scared about not enjoying anything with how badly she's felt lately. We talked to her about the wheel chair today and she felt a huge rush of relief!!!

I know fibro. is something that is usually 'helped with moderate exercise' but 'moderate exercise' and Disney don't fit well together. The more I think about it, the more I think the wheelchair will save our trip from going bad! Happy that we scheduled our Dr.s appointments yesterday- gives us a few days to set things up and get done with some last minute things before leaving!

We are very excited!

Old 01-14-2014, 11:27 AM   #2023
rosanab1031
Mouseketeer

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm back to work so didn't have time to read everyone's recent posts.

We have a new addition to the family! A beautiful stray cat has been hanging around our apartment. We gave him some love and attention and he wouldn't go away. Lol. That's when we decided to feed him and then yesterday my bf called to let me know that he had let him into the house. LOL! So he is now ours. Lol. Took him to the vet today to have him fixed and to get all of his tests and vaccines done. Don't want him passing anything to the girls. Baby Boo is having some trouble adjusting but it's only the second day. I'm sure she will be fine. The cats in the house now officially outnumber the humans. Lol. We just have to keep him a secret because we are only allowed to have two cats. It's easy to get away with though because our apartments don't allow dogs and we know at least 4 tenants that have them. Lol.

Well I should definitely get back to work now! Hope everyone is doing well especially during all of the crazy winters I know a few of you must be having. Stay safe and warm!

Much love and many pain free hugs to all
Old 02-13-2014, 11:53 AM   #2024
SeaSpray

Call me "impatient"

Hi everyone:

I'm sorry that I haven't posted here in a while. I haven't been feeling great, extreme fatigue, migraines, dizziness, etc, etc, etc, as usual.

We cancelled our Disney Fantasy cruise that we were booked on for September. Due to my younger son getting an awesome job right out of college last year, he made too much money for us to be able to claim him as dependent anymore. LOL I mean, we are very very happy and proud of him for doing so well, but we thought we'd be able to claim for the last time. So.... now we owe $3,300. in taxes. And we will now adjust our withholding for this year so that we don't owe again next year.

And it's been a rough winter this year, like it has been for almost the entire country.

How are you all doing? HUGS everyone.

[/center]
Old 02-15-2014, 12:20 AM   #2025
mommasita

DISboards Moderator

Hi.. Every day I mean to post, but I apologize.. I tend to run and lay low when I am feeling blue.. Just overall blech, and this snow crap doesn't help..

We are STILL renovating, but seeing some light.. Went to buy a dishwasher tonight, as it was my Dad's gift to our new kitchen.. We have NEVER had one . Hoping to finish painting the kitchen and then do the floor, and the granite people can come do their thing.. Then onto the rest of the gutted house..

Been dealing with a lot of crap with my mother.. She is hallucinating and her idiot husband keeps making excuses. I got home care involved, as he told me terrible things that made me even sicker.. I don't know what love is, because nobody loves me in my house, but he loves her. He feels sorry for my children, they have no love .. Now insult me all you want all day long, but NEVER say I am a bad mother.. I am not perfect, but I assure you my 2 priorities are my children... SO I cried that whole night, and was swollen faced for 3 days... Anyway, I got over it..

I received a paper from my insurance today they want all my Dr's appt and results and any testing faxed to them.. The best part, NO signature.. I have no clue who it came from, and any cost is for me to pay. lovely eh.. I will start making those calls Monday..

Hugs to everyone

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: