Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #16
CelticBelle
I think my favorite is a phone ringing
Thats me too! the cat herder!

hi! Cant wait to follow along!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:18 AM   #17
blue_river
I do believe in fairies!
Yahooty for you guys

Again....sorry about Bale Kat

Thanks for sharing those pictures!!!! The tulips are beautiful and I loved the Disney shots
Register to remove

Old 05-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #18
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Wow, I love the pictures. We are from a little town in Louisiana so we have noooo buildings like these.
I will def post when i do the mini TR's, I rarely leave the house without my camera these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBelle View Post
hi! Cant wait to follow along!
Thanks for coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_river View Post
Again....sorry about Bale Kat

Thanks for sharing those pictures!!!! The tulips are beautiful and I loved the Disney shots
Thanks you again, i do really appreciate it!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Mission:Visit Disney Once a Month for a Year. A Florida Newbie's Tales.

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

Old 05-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #19
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Who's going on this "here's hopin'" trip anyway??

Ok let's get this puppy started, whatdaya say?

The 2 definite people who will be on this trip are me & DH, of course!

DH is KC. he's a techie-geek type of guy and I wouldn't have it any other way. He's much younger than I am (*cough*8years*cough) but we get along ridiculously well. We met about 6 years ago, at a wrestling event. For those who don't know, I used to be a professional wrestler. Anyway, he was at the event and as soon as I saw him, that was it. We had a lot of hurdles to end up together but here we are still going strong. He is also awesome about my Disney obsession! He loves it too, always has a great time, and secretly thanks the DIS for all its help since because of the DIS he never waits on lines for anything! He's really great, a keeper for sure.

So what do we look like? Here's a retrospect of us over the years.

Our Wedding 2/4/05

Our Disney Honeymoon 2005

2007-2008 trip (We stayed over New Years)

DL June 2007 (my birthday trip)

F&W 2007 October

Feb 2008 trip (with a bunch of friends)\

P&PP ! Our Mexican Gang.

Our Anniversary @ Narcoossee's

Nov 2008 (our last trip, for F&W, again)

So thats us. There should be some reappearances from a few of the friends in the pictures. Some have expressed wanting to come. I am going to include them in the planning because I would LOVE if they came.

This is L & D.

They are great friends of ours and were a lot of fun to travel with last time! I'm pretty sure if I plan a trip, they will come!

This is Pants. (& me)

He is KC's BFF and a blast to travel with! We really had great times together last time!

Last but not least will be my BFF, L & her daughter H. They live 45 minutes from WDW and have come to see us every time we have gone down. She and I were estranged for about 8 years and found each other randomly on the computer. We actually had our reunion at CBR when KC & I went for F&W. Now we can't see each other enough- we have 8 years to make up for.

Here they are after H's surprise Bday makeover!

So that about covers it! If anyone else comes out fo the wood work I'll keep you all in the loop!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

Old 05-02-2009, 06:03 AM   #20
Lauralee131
DIS Veteran

Hi Kat! I'm here!

I'm very sorry to hear about Bale sweetie...I had no idea!

Looking forward to your PTR!!
Old 05-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #21
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralee131 View Post
Hi Kat! I'm here!

I'm very sorry to hear about Bale sweetie...I had no idea!

Looking forward to your PTR!!

Hello! Thanks for stopping in!

Thanks for the symapthy too. It's getting easier, I think. it's just awful lonely in the casa.

My Disney Princess, Lily

Old 05-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #22
debraW76
DIS Veteran

Kat you are a beautiful woman! I know nothing about wrestling - was it locally or did you travel? Is that how you hurt your back?
Old 05-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #23
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Hi!
I'm gonna join in too. You sound like me. I am always planning a trip, even when there isn't one planned. LOL!
Old 05-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #24
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debraW76 View Post
Kat you are a beautiful woman! I know nothing about wrestling - was it locally or did you travel? Is that how you hurt your back?

Why thanks! Yep wrestling is what did me in, 6 years of getting dropped on your back a lot is not good for you, in case you didn't know. LOL. I basically traveled the tri state area doing it. Anywhere I could, I did wrestle.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Hi!
I'm gonna join in too. You sound like me. I am always planning a trip, even when there isn't one planned. LOL!
YAY! Welcome! I have seen you around the boards and always thought what beautiful pictures are in your siggie- she's a beauty!!!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Old 05-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #26
blue_river
I do believe in fairies!
Yahooty for you guys

I find you & KC always look "so in love" in your pics together
Old 05-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #27
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Aww! Thanks!
You are very welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_river View Post
I find you & KC always look "so in love" in your pics together
Awww thanks, I'd like to think so. LOL. We get along best on vacation I think LOL.

My Disney Princess, Lily

Old 05-04-2009, 01:56 PM   #28
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

OK SO we have a cast....total will end up being 7 (I think)...

So my next step is where to stay...

What do you all know about US hotels?

I know, I know. But next year the new Harry Potter thing will be open and I wanna go! Plus I have never been to US. I am not much for thrill rides (unless they are WDW) but my friends are , so I think 2 days at US is in order.

So help me out?! Where should I stay and why?

Then I need to try and pick a resort for WDW...

We have stayed at: ASMusic, Pop, CBR, CSR, POR, POFQ, & BWV. I want something affordable but I'm leaning towards a moderate. LAst trip with the friends we stayed at ASMusic in a family suite, which was great, but i'd like something new. DH is in LOVE with POFQ so I'm leaning towards it. We'd end up getting 2 rooms I guess. Unless someone else has any suggestions?!

Discuss...

My Disney Princess, Lily

Old 05-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #29
Stacybaeasm
DIS Veteran

Have you thought about renting points from a DVC person and getting a 2 bedroom suite? There should be room there for all of you. And Old Key West has really big 2 bedroom suites for the least amount of points. Just something to think about if you all want to stay together.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:46 AM   #30
PrincessV
She squished her baby on BTMRR!
Oh wait, it's not 1947, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
What do you all know about US hotels?
Absolutely nothing first-hand, but Royal Pacific has been calling me for years! Look around on the DIS for reviews and pics - it looks guuud!

Quote:
DH is in LOVE with POFQ so I'm leaning towards it.
Sorry - it's gonna need a major refurb before I can recommend it in good concsience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacybaeasm View Post
Have you thought about renting points from a DVC person and getting a 2 bedroom suite?
My thoughts exactly. I think you'd have SOOO much more fun in a 2 bedroom DVC!

I run Disney!
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler, 2012, 2013, 2014 ~ Wine & Dine Half-Marathon, 2014 ~ WDW 10K, 2015 ~ WDW Half-Marathon, 2014, 2015
Royal Family 5K, 2012, 2014, 2015 ~ Princess Half-Marathon, 2013 ~ Glass Slipper Challenge, 2014, 2015 ~ Jingle Jungle 5K, 2012
Expedition Everest Challenge, 2012

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: