Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #3646
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Hey Courtney, when ya gonna get married already girl??

Sorry. I couldn't resist. But can we pretend and throw you a bachelorette party?
Old 05-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #3647
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbillabong View Post
Morning ladies!!! Kellybell from the DISign boards has come up with two possible t-shirt designs for next year:

and

My personal fave is the second one and I think that one would look super on a black t-shirt (and would be great with a long sleeve pink shirt underneath for layering, if needed).

What do you think???
I love the Tink one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post
Glad you finally got access and I hope you meeting with her Wednesday goes fine. You go super student!

I totally know what you mean. As soon as I graduated high school people were getting married and having babies. What! DBF and I have been dating for 6 years and we're both 22 and we still think we're too young to get married. I swear we get asked "when are you getting married?" at least once a week. Come back and ask in a couple years, buddy!

Sup girl!

What a sweetheart! He's such a cutie!
DBF and I have been dating for almosty 10 years and we have no plans to get married. But we get aksed all the time too.
Register to remove

Old 05-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #3648
disney-super-mom
I make a mean pot of Jazz Kitchen gumbo
BRING ME ANOTHER DIET

Me today >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 05-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #3649
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Got access just a few minutes ago and heard from that instructor. She hasn't seen me in the lab all semester and was worried I had decided agaisnt grauation. She wants to meet up with me on Wednesday to make sure everything is in order for this class. She says I only owe her a couple of competencies. Im like yeah right, I owe you way more than that. But I will see what she says on Wednesday before I go into super student mode this week.

I work better under pressure as well.

Actually, because of the 3M access issue, the one assignment that I was trying to work on won't be due tomorrow after all. I get an extension to 5/17

Not many people can rock the booty shorts look.

Don't start slacking on us now.
Yay for the extension! It's all good!!

Is anyone going to be in Disneyland this week, Thursday-Saturday? I've talked to Cheryl, Donna & Michelle to try and plan getting together, just wondered if anyone else will be around. Saturday I'll be on my own, since DD and her friends are blacked out on that day.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #3650
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
Yay for the extension! It's all good!!

Is anyone going to be in Disneyland this week, Thursday-Saturday? I've talked to Cheryl, Donna & Michelle to try and plan getting together, just wondered if anyone else will be around. Saturday I'll be on my own, since DD and her friends are blacked out on that day.
Dawn and her DH will be there too-but I think Sat. is the day they do the Napa Rose Cooking School!

toocherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #3651
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Hey Courtney, when ya gonna get married already girl??

Sorry. I couldn't resist. But can we pretend and throw you a bachelorette party?

Okay! Let's do it! Will there be jello shots? If so, I'm in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXPrincess99 View Post
DBF and I have been dating for almosty 10 years and we have no plans to get married. But we get aksed all the time too.

It's funny because a lot of my friends have gotten married or engaged after dating a guy for like months. I think I missed the memo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-super-mom View Post
Me today >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Me too, man.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #3652
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Howdy! Back from my doc apt. Sheesh I went and it was at 11:30 and he took someone at 11:45 instead of me. I was NOT happy. I didn't get seen till way after 12. I had eaten breakfast but not lunch yet and I had left the house at 10:30 to make sure I had enough time to get the mail and get there because of traffic etc. GRRRR. But anyway I told him Shane's union was switching insurance probably in August and they don't take that one. UGH! So that means I have to start ALL over and he said that the new one Western Health may not even HAVE mental health and if they do it probably isn't very good. I am so not happy. I am ready to just say forget it and go back to just the way things were. I mean I still don't really think I am bipolar anyway. All I have is OCD and anxiety issues anyway and I don't feel like I have to be on daily meds anyway. Whatever I am just disgusted with this whole thing.

But anyway Deb that is cool you are getting Iphone. That is what Shane really wanted to get me but our contract doesn't expire till Feb so we have to wait. This thing is cool but I am so clueless as to what all you can do with it LOL. I HAVE figured out how to play music and Shane downloaded about 100 songs so far. So I at least have that and when I am next to a computer like mine at home that broadcasts the net I can check e-mails etc. So if I go somewhere that has free Wi-fi I can get online. I am sure when I get more adventurous I will learn more. After I get an Iphone though this will get inherited by the girls eventually.

It is really fun to play with though and I am looking forward to using it on our trip in August.

I was just talking to Shane and he said things are slowing down at work and they will be completely out of work in another few months which is scary but luckily he is switching jobs. I am still really nervous about it but I know it will be really good for us financially but it is still a scary proposition.

All these changes. I don't like change LOL. I like things to stay the same I guess that is boring.

Anyway so far no headache yet which is good. My head has a small dull ache but otherwise it is pretty good so I am hoping it stays away! Sounds like everyone is having a pretty good day!

I am off to pick up the girls soon and since the headache seems to be staying away for now will most likely be off to swim tonight and then it is Dancing with the stars tonight!

Take care all and talk later.

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:54 PM   #3653
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

I went ahead and started a new thread since this one is reaching 250 pages already! (I think it's only been like 3 weeks!!! LOL)

The new thread is here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2173788

This thread can be closed by Mary Jo when she returns. (or any other mod who sees this, thanks!!)
mommaU4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: