Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #121
bentleygirl22
disney queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanmom121 View Post
What's a lapu lapu. ? On getting up early to make ADRs - last week I was reading a thread about how long it was taking to get through on the the phone. They were talking about 90 minute hold times but they were all calling as soon as the line opened.(They only have so many operators and if 3000 people all have the same idea to call first thing - well duh you're going to be on hold) When I made mine I called at 10:00am - had no hold time, got an operator immediately and was able to get every ADR I wanted.
A lapu lapu is ... A drink .. Its a very strong drink..HAHAHAHA
here's jason & I funny drinking Lapu Lapu photos...

Here's jason's funny photo of him & his drink...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy22 View Post
HI! I'm joining in on your ptr! I still have to go back and read! I'll be back when I catch up! The Bunny thing is too funny! My DD just got a bunny as a pet from one of her school teachers! The dog thinks it's a foreign object and chases it around it's cage and the poor bunny goes crazy! So needless to say we keep the dog away from the bunny ! . Now I'm off to read your report!
Welcome.. I'm so glad you joined us here...

Quote:
Ok so it's like 10:30pm now and I just finished reading this entire report thus far! In between of course i had a few things to do so it wasn't that it actually took that long I was back n forth! So you lived in Orlando how cool was that? I would love to live in florida! The room window from last year was great! You definitely did a great job! All those posters and cards are really neat! The video of your DD acting like stacey was great! The bunny deal definitely too funny! Your hubby Dising is great! he's too funny! I got some of those disney floats myself at our dollar tree last week! And I definitely agree the new stacey show seems very boring! And last but not least Switching from CBR to POP and getting 10 days instead of 6! and saving almost$700 what more could you ask for? Great decision there! We love Pop this August / Sept will be our third visit at POP and I'm trying to see if we can swing doing it again Nov/Dec! If we do it will probably be a value again also! I really want to stay at WL or Port Orleans Riverside! But if they come out with that buy 4 get 3 we may just be able to do WL or something like that! It's not definite yet just wishful thinking at this point! I'm hoping when we go in August theres a deal there for that time frame! or one comes out soon and we'll see what happens!
woo you are up to date on the pre trip report ... Yes we lived in orlando , We loved it.. If i could turn back time i would have never moved away.. BIG MISTAKE!!
Thank you I love to do my window people must thought i was crazy tho... you could hear people outside the room walking by saying what is Dis?? hahahahaha
Are those not the best deal .. I just love those floaties.
I know we are very happy about the change in the resort ...
You should try to go in Nov Dec .. it will be alot of fun!! We hope to go to WL in dec but We may end up at Pop too it just matters how much disney funds we have left after this sept trip

I'm so glad you're here!! keep reading sweetie!!

Quote:
Elmer Fudd is so happy you finally caught that wascally wabbit

Quote:
Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have giggled so hard about your rabbit delima (sp?)
Cause here's what happened to us yesterday.
I kept hearing a cat cry and I though it was in my front yard but I couldn't find it - then later as I walked by the fireplace I heard scratching.
No way - a cat in the chimney -
I call my DH, Kevin and he just laughed at me. He said there was no way a cat could get into the chimney and he wanted to know what kind of substances I'd been abusing during the day
He came home to assure me absolutely no way could this happen. He went up on roof to prove to me I was wrong --- where low and behold something had torn a hole in the cover screen to the chimney.
And a flashlight inspection confirmed that there was indeed a cat in the chimney
No way he says hah
So we tried lowering a bucket of food down hoping he would get in and we could pull him out. Nope he wasn't having any of that. We lowered old drapes all the way from the top to the fireplace hoping he would either climb up and out or down where we could get him and we waited
Nope didn't work, that cat just spent the night in our chimney. So we were awoken several times during the night by cat howls.
Finally this morning the cat peered off the ledge in the chimney enough for Kevin to reach up and grab him
That poor thing was solid soot

hmmm, note to self, might need to call a chimney sweep
OMG
To many Disney Trips to name them all. Here's a few of our Favorites!! ENJOY! 2000-2006 & 2012- now lived in Orlando! weekly vists Sept 2007 video = PoP Century 10 days Free Dining Trip report HereSept 2008= PoP Century 11 days Video Free Dining Trip report here Sept 2009= PoP Century 14 days video Free Dining Trip report here Dec 2009 All Star Sports 5 days video photosPart 1 Part 2 May 2010= Wilderness Lodge,8 day photos Days 1&2 Days 2,3 &4 Days 4&5 day 5 Days 6, 7 & 8Sept 2010[/B]= PoP Century 4-12 photos Days 1-8& photopass March 20 2011 port Orleans May 21 -29 2011 Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Video Sept 11-19 2011 POP Video march 16-18,2012 Caribbean Beach Resort May11 2012 Beach club May 14, 2012 Disney Cruise on The Magic Sept 2012 not sure yet [COLOR="red"]
Old 05-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #122
bentleygirl22
disney queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
Hi Amanda..Im late But I am here! Cant wait to read your TR, and see you in Dec!!
Hey girlie its good to see you here.... I can't wait to see you in DEC too... our dec dates are dec 3- dec 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Hi! I'm a little late, but can't wait to read all about your trip!! We'll be there a few days at the same time!! Maybe I'll see you there!!!
Welcome... Its good to see you here.. Yes if you see me at disney Please stop me and say HI!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
Hi, I came over from hlrababy's TR.

Very good TR's...2007....2008....and now 2009!

You have cute kids and they are funny too. You have a lovely family.

I really enjoyed reading it all today.

I was wondering if the Walmart you go to in Orlando has Disney merchandise? I know the others do. Maybe I will check out yours if it's nicer.
We usually stop at the I-192 one.
Hello, welcome i'm glad you joined us...
Oh yes The walmart we go too is very nice & has disney merchandise..
The walmart is on 27 where 192 & 27 meet across from cagan crossings town center & Apts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace and Mickey View Post
Good morning
I hope you had a fun Memorial day weekend!

I finished reading your trip report and really enjoyed it
You tell it just like I was there with you. I actually finished up on Friday and had reposened to you but computer has being stupid and would'nt log on.

I do have a few question???? if that O.K????

The Florida Welcome center, are they on all routes coming into Fl, are the open 24 hrs and do they give away Orange Juice?

Can you tell me the name of the hotel for $34.95 or recomend a good one? We may be heading down a day or so earlier.

How do your get to the Broadwalk from Pop's or DDT?

We know some one who worked at Sea World when it was here in OH, and would like to see if we could see them.

Can you tell me a little more about the Space MT ride, I like Roller Coaster, but am a little worried about this one.

Would the Swiss Family tree house be O.K. for our grandson?

Is there a better place to ask for at the Garden Grill to sit so you can see the land ride?

How do you get the Simba in the picture from the AK.?

We have asked for a room not with a pool view and on the 1st floor. for grandson safetly, Do you think this will be noise?
Thanks for the help.

You made a beautiful bride and the wedding dress is verry pretty too, Happy (late )Anniversary
Have a good day.
Grace
hi grace, welcome ...
I'm glad you enjoyed the trip report, I see my hubby jason already answered your questions.. Oh and thank you it was a great wedding...
stay around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
somehow I missed the wedding picture Happy late anniversary to you both. You made a beautiful bride.
thanks!!
To many Disney Trips to name them all. Here's a few of our Favorites!! ENJOY! 2000-2006 & 2012- now lived in Orlando! weekly vists Sept 2007 video = PoP Century 10 days Free Dining Trip report HereSept 2008= PoP Century 11 days Video Free Dining Trip report here Sept 2009= PoP Century 14 days video Free Dining Trip report here Dec 2009 All Star Sports 5 days video photosPart 1 Part 2 May 2010= Wilderness Lodge,8 day photos Days 1&2 Days 2,3 &4 Days 4&5 day 5 Days 6, 7 & 8Sept 2010[/B]= PoP Century 4-12 photos Days 1-8& photopass March 20 2011 port Orleans May 21 -29 2011 Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Video Sept 11-19 2011 POP Video march 16-18,2012 Caribbean Beach Resort May11 2012 Beach club May 14, 2012 Disney Cruise on The Magic Sept 2012 not sure yet [COLOR="red"]
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #123
bentleygirl22
disney queen

Quote:
Look I did it!!(with my daughters help) I am able to post a link to my PTR!!!
Thanks Amanda For your help
Grace
Woohoo!! i'm glad I could help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.I. Squirrel View Post
help
Thanks sweetie for helping ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.I. Squirrel View Post
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AMANDA

What's sad is the kids in this pic are almost old enough to drive. Man I'm getting old.
Awwwww BABe!!! I didn't see this.. Happy anniversary JAson!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Awwww, Happy Anniversary you guys!!!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO AN AWESOME COUPLE!!!

Enjoy your day! With no bunnies....
thanks

Quote:
Happy Anniversary!!! and many more!!!
thanks

Quote:
happy anniversary amanda and jason
thanks

Quote:
Thank you for the anwers to my ????
I appreciate you taking the time

I did forget to mention a few things from your TR.

Your DD was a beautiful in her Cinderalla dress just like a litttle princessl You make a wonderful Fairy godmother.

I was glad to see Winnie the Pooh and friends out. I was afraid that we won't see them if we did not eat at Crystal Palace.

I just love Your POP's window Good Job I am going to try to this too.
Did you use tape for the window?

I'm going to read your 2007 TR too

AND

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
May you have manny more Magicial years together

Grace
Thanks yeas people read my 2007 trip report .. it's my Favorite if you liked my 2008 you will love 2007 ...
Old 05-28-2009, 10:17 PM   #124
bentleygirl22
disney queen

Hey everyone,
I hope everyone is well..
Not sure if you guys know this But I work at a school. so Tomorrow is the kids & I last day then we are out for 2 months for summer
I'm looking forward to my time off and so are the kiddos...

Saturday we will be so busy ...
In the morning Alexis has her cheerleading tryouts thingy then at 2pm she is having her Birthday party..
She theme is tinkerbell with a Wii Bowling tournament.. I will take lots of photos for you guys to see...

As you read, it was Jason & I's 9th ANNIVERSARY yesterday, We had a great day !!
I also wanted to share......

We Became One on May 27, 2000
Our wedding song was This I Promise You by Nsync

The Ladies Wedding Party.....

the Mens wedding Party

The whole wedding Party together

It was a Dream Wedding ! We were lucky to have all our friends and family there to share this great day with us... Then we went on our disney moon...

thanks for letting me share...
till next time!!
Old 05-28-2009, 10:35 PM   #125
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

I'm finally getting caught up! Happy Anniversary! Love the old pictures! Thanks for sharing. You guys haven't aged one bit!

I made my ADRS for Aug/Sept. It is crazy girl! I had to change a couple of things around. The waits on the phone are 24+ minutes both times I called just to talk with someone. I was like, man, this is nuts! I got everything I wanted though. I can't wait for free dining!
Old 05-29-2009, 12:58 AM   #126
nu2wdisneyw
Mouseketeer

Hey Amanda!
I just found you trip report and I am subbing! I am really enjoying reading! You did a GREAT job with your window...really festive. How did you make your thank you cards? They are really cute and I would love to make some for our up coming trip! I can't wait to read more. And you have a beautiful family!
Old 05-29-2009, 12:59 AM   #127
nu2wdisneyw
Mouseketeer

Oh yeah...Happy Belated Anniversary!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #128
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

HI!!! I am going to be on your PTR all the time and hopefully run into you there!! I will be getting in a day before you and staying until the 16th, also at POP!! Yay!!! I upgraded to Deluxe Dining, but it looks like we are going to be in Epcot on the same day and will be missing each other at Big River Grille and Brewing Works by a day! You just reminded me that I need to go update my PTR and put more details in!!

Your kids are GORGEOUS!! I will spend the rest of the day updating my PTR and reading your old TRs!!

PS how do you delete temporary files to see the pics? I don't know if thats the problem for me though...because I can see some and not others! Its weird!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #129
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing your wedding pictures, they were beautiful!! And I love the last two pics especially and your saying we just keep getting better and better....I feel the same way, we will be married 9 years in September and Disneymooned...what a wonderful time!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:19 AM   #130
PookieB
DVC Dreaming

Great PTR! Got some nice ADRs there. I absolutely love how you decorated your window with DISer stuff. What cutie pies you have! Happy Belated Anniversary!

July 87 MK/Epcot|Aug 91 MGM/Epcot|Feb 94 FWC/MGM|Oct 01 Ecpot/MGM|Dec 02 ASMo/MVMCP|Oct 05 ASMu & POP/MNSSHP|Dec 05 ASp/MGM/MVMCP||Jan 06 CSR/WP Wedding & Narcoossee's/WL Honeymoon/Epcot/AK/SOA/V&A's|July 06 MK B-day Trip||Nov 06 DTD-RFC||Jun 07 Swan/DTD|Aug 07 POFQ/DPAPP|Oct 07 POP/MNSSHP/F&W|Jan 08 Anniversary Trip POR/SSR/La Nouba|Oct 08 ASMu/MNSSHP|Dec 08 CSR/MVMCP/Epcot-Candlelight|June 09 OKW/AKV/AK/DHS/MK|Oct 09 CSR/MNSSHP/Epcot/DHS|Jan 10 BLT MK/Epcot/DHS|May 10 SSR/MK/AK| Oct 10 CB MNSSHP| Oct 11 AKV MNSSHP| Feb 12 POP | Oct 12 BC MNSSHP | | Feb 13 DCL Wonder| Oct 13 ASM F&W/MNSSHP |Dec 13 AKV | Oct 14 VGF MNSSHP/F&W | Jan 15 VWL/DCL Dream
Old 05-29-2009, 06:22 PM   #131
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Great Wedding Pics! And Happy Belated Anniversary! It looks like we will be going in Nov/December we are renting points from a DVC member It's really a good Value it's as cheap or Cheaper than a value resort! So we will be at AKV Kidani Village Villas from 11/30 til 12/4
Old 05-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #132
bentleygirl22
disney queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
I'm finally getting caught up! Happy Anniversary! Love the old pictures! Thanks for sharing. You guys haven't aged one bit!

I made my ADRS for Aug/Sept. It is crazy girl! I had to change a couple of things around. The waits on the phone are 24+ minutes both times I called just to talk with someone. I was like, man, this is nuts! I got everything I wanted though. I can't wait for free dining!
Thanks girlie.. I bet it was crazy I'm not looking forward to making my ADRs at all this year I really miss the old way ....I hope i have the same luck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nu2wdisneyw View Post
Hey Amanda!
I just found you trip report and I am subbing! I am really enjoying reading! You did a GREAT job with your window...really festive. How did you make your thank you cards? They are really cute and I would love to make some for our up coming trip! I can't wait to read more. And you have a beautiful family!
welcome
Thanks about the window, I print my thank you cards on business cards... Thank you i'm proud momma & wife...Keep reading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nu2wdisneyw View Post
Oh yeah...Happy Belated Anniversary!!!
Thanks!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
HI!!! I am going to be on your PTR all the time and hopefully run into you there!! I will be getting in a day before you and staying until the 16th, also at POP!! Yay!!! I upgraded to Deluxe Dining, but it looks like we are going to be in Epcot on the same day and will be missing each other at Big River Grille and Brewing Works by a day! You just reminded me that I need to go update my PTR and put more details in!!

Your kids are GORGEOUS!! I will spend the rest of the day updating my PTR and reading your old TRs!!

PS how do you delete temporary files to see the pics? I don't know if thats the problem for me though...because I can see some and not others! Its weird!
Welcome !!! if you see me at POP or disney please stop me and say Hello i will check our PTR soon... look to your left side on your screen toolbar Click tools then go down to internet options click it then delete temporary Internet files, that should do it .. Keep reading,,,

Quote:
Thanks for sharing your wedding pictures, they were beautiful!! And I love the last two pics especially and your saying we just keep getting better and better....I feel the same way, we will be married 9 years in September and Disneymooned...what a wonderful time!!!
Thank you!! & Thanks for joining us.. Don't it feel great 9 years ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PookieB View Post
Great PTR! Got some nice ADRs there. I absolutely love how you decorated your window with DISer stuff. What cutie pies you have! Happy Belated Anniversary!
Thanks for joining us , Keep reading ..

Quote:
Great Wedding Pics! And Happy Belated Anniversary! It looks like we will be going in Nov/December we are renting points from a DVC member It's really a good Value it's as cheap or Cheaper than a value resort! So we will be at AKV Kidani Village Villas from 11/30 til 12/4
Woo hoo About you going in dec too it will be nice to see you !!! you can't beat that deal to stay at a DVC.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:48 PM   #133
meanmom121
DIS Veteran

love lapu lapu pics. Gonna be forced to partake of one of those
Old 05-31-2009, 05:13 PM   #134
nu2wdisneyw
Mouseketeer

How were the cheerleadng tryouts and the party? Can't wait to see the pictures!
Old 05-31-2009, 09:28 PM   #135
bentleygirl22
disney queen

Just stopping in for a min.. I will update tomorrow and reply to everyone then...

I just had to come here and say i'm watching the MTV movie rewards .. and they just showed the Twilight new Moon trailer....

OMG
I can't wait to see this movie in NOV woohoo Its going to be sooo good!!!

See you guys tomorrow...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: