Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which dress?
Dress one 6 8.11%
Dress two 6 8.11%
Dress three 16 21.62%
Dress four 19 25.68%
Dress five 19 25.68%
Dress six 16 21.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2009, 07:09 AM   #136
MainStMandy
DIS Veteran

Ohhh it's just beautiful!! YAY!!
MainStMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #137
tiggersam00
Dole Whip addict... and proud of it!

yay you found it! (Oh and you tried on my dress lol, the "nightgowny" one is the one I chose)
tiggersam00 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2009, 12:49 PM   #138
gemmybear83
I would blame it all on Bob
Awww I love the first day
You could stay behind after your meal and have another drink

I love the dress too I know what you mean about the princess dresses they are beautiful - but don't fit in with my day or are not very "me" I love looking at them though
Old 06-01-2009, 01:38 PM   #139
Bolanette87
The Queen Bee
I change my mind more often than my knickers
You have made this little dipstick very happy today!

I love your dress!! The detailing on the neckline is beautiful!

Bob xoxoxo
Old 06-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #140
malibustacey
Son of a building block! Its Woody! .... its... Pretty good. Pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty good

ooooh you know what im gonna say about the princessy dress!!!! (how much was that one btw?) I loveee any princess dress - and it does suit you - you look so pretty in it!

but your dress is lovely, its really elegant and you have a nice slim figure which makes the dress look beautiful on you. so yayyy!
malibustacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #141
Tink&PirateMama
queen mamadalla is what they call me... they being the jedis in my house... one is also a fairy

Beautiful dress!! Yay on finding it! It fits your figure perfectly!
Tink&PirateMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #142
Pirate's Princess
Sam <-- Science Geek. DNA helicase....so I can unzip your genes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polynesianbride View Post
LOVE the dress! I love the back! It has just enough sparkle and will be perfect for your wedding!!!! Congrats!
Gotta love that sparkle Adelia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainStMandy View Post
Ohhh it's just beautiful!! YAY!!
Hehe Thanks Mandy. It makes me feel pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggersam00 View Post
yay you found it! (Oh and you tried on my dress lol, the "nightgowny" one is the one I chose)
I thought that dress looked familiar. Yours is a lovely dress. It didn't get a fair chance because they gave it to me in a size too big. But then again I don't want to be a copycat, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmybear83 View Post
I love the dress too I know what you mean about the princess dresses they are beautiful - but don't fit in with my day or are not very "me" I love looking at them though
I totally agree Gemma. I'd feel weird all day. I probably still will since I'm a tee, hoodie and jeans kind of girl. I actually always wear shorts with dress, hehe. I wonder if I'll do that for my wedding dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolanette87 View Post
I love your dress!! The detailing on the neckline is beautiful!

Bob xoxoxo
Thank you, too bad you can't see the back. (You can in the first dress post), it's very detailed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibustacey View Post
ooooh you know what im gonna say about the princessy dress!!!! (how much was that one btw?) I loveee any princess dress - and it does suit you - you look so pretty in it!

but your dress is lovely, its really elegant and you have a nice slim figure which makes the dress look beautiful on you. so yayyy!
I knew you'd love it Stacey! It was $1100, probably with at least $100 off. It was pretty, but I'm not princess. I'm foul mouthed, and dirty minded. Def a tom boy. I probably will wear a tiara though! Although I do love flowers in the hair. I'll leave big poofy princess gowns to you!
But thanks for the slim figure comment. Makes me feel like all this hard work is worth it...90 minutes of Yoga X whooped my butt today. Plus I really love fruits and veggies (I'm a weirdo )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink&PirateMama View Post
Beautiful dress!! Yay on finding it! It fits your figure perfectly!
Thanks

And thank you everyone. Sorry I didn't individually comment to everyone the first round. End of the year busy-ness with preparing review sheets and getting grades in order. Plus these workouts Anybody try P90X? It's crazy intense. Plus I'm trying to add the running, since DF and I signed up the Dis marathon in January (We're crazy ) Which btw I'm not a big runner so I don't know what I was thinking....oh wait I did it for another trip to Disney, haha. I don't think we'll be able to do the planning session yet so we'll have to go again next summer, so that will be 3 trips in 2010.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:11 AM   #143
gemmybear83
I would blame it all on Bob
Awww I love the first day
You could stay behind after your meal and have another drink

Woohoo to 3 trips in 2010!! I was there for the Jan 2008 marathon and the atmosphere was amazing - I love how they had loads of characters our cheering everyone on!
Old 06-02-2009, 04:21 AM   #144
polynesianbride
DIS Veteran

YAY for 3 trips in 2010... I get 2 (April and Dec) so was thinking I was pretty lucky but I guess you trump me I was talking with another nurse I work with last night and she is doing P90X and loves it- it sounds pretty intense. She is 3 weeks into it and was trying to get me to join her I don't really work out ever- I need to start but think P90X would be too much for me to start with. Let me know how it goes... maybe I could work up to it
polynesianbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #145
Pirate's Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmybear83 View Post
Woohoo to 3 trips in 2010!! I was there for the Jan 2008 marathon and the atmosphere was amazing - I love how they had loads of characters our cheering everyone on!
I almost think 3 trips is excessive...almost. We had already planned the marathon and paid for it, so we can't back out now, so 3 trips it is! We were down for the 2007 and 2008, not realizing it, and felt bad how all these people could do it, and that we didn't. So we decided to give ourselves time to train and signed up for the 2010. I'm excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polynesianbride View Post
YAY for 3 trips in 2010... I get 2 (April and Dec) so was thinking I was pretty lucky but I guess you trump me I was talking with another nurse I work with last night and she is doing P90X and loves it- it sounds pretty intense. She is 3 weeks into it and was trying to get me to join her I don't really work out ever- I need to start but think P90X would be too much for me to start with. Let me know how it goes... maybe I could work up to it
Oh Adelia, it is crazy intense but fun and not too bad. I'm doing the "Lean" version, because more of those women are jacked!!! I was just toning so I'm not doing the classic version. If you have a partner, I bet it would be easier! I'll definitely keep you up to date on the progress...only one week down.

Ugh DF and I have a really hard choice deciding who can do the Enchanted costume. We got a lot of great bids so I'm excited. And I think we want a custom cake topper with us as Fry and Leela from Futurama, with little candy hearts saying: U leave me breathless. It's from one episode and it's probably our favorite show. But we also really like us as Rogue and Gambit from X-men. (BTW if you didn't know already, we are super dorks)
Old 06-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #146
DisneyMissy
Mouseketeer

I missed so much in a week!! Everything looks like it's coming along great! Your dress is absolutely beautiful!! Yay for finding a job and 3 trips in 2010! I'm googling P90X now to see what this is all about...I need to get my butt in shape! Whoa...that looks like it would totally kick my butt!

1991: Port Orleans Resort, August 1992: 5th Birthday at Carribean Beach Resort, December 1994: Offsite, August 2007:Pop Century, May 2009: Graduation Celebration at Pop Century, June 2009: Offsite, nieces' first trip (ages 2 and 5 months), April 2011: Offsite, Belle's first trip to Disney World (8 months), April 2012: VGC, First trip to Disney Land
DisneyMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:48 PM   #147
malibustacey
Son of a building block! Its Woody! .... its... Pretty good. Pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty good

[QUOTE] I knew you'd love it Stacey! It was $1100, probably with at least $100 off. It was pretty, but I'm not princess. I'm foul mouthed, and dirty minded. Def a tom boy. I probably will wear a tiara though! Although I do love flowers in the hair. I'll leave big poofy princess gowns to you!
But thanks for the slim figure comment. Makes me feel like all this hard work is worth it...90 minutes of Yoga X whooped my butt today. Plus I really love fruits and veggies (I'm a weirdo ) [QUOTE]

Awww your not a tomboy! heh. A tiara or flowers would look great... have you looked into this any more and have you seen any you like?

You should be proud of your body too, all that excercise pays off in the end doesnt it! heheh

and Sam, you are a wierdo for liking veggies

i dont mind fruit, but veggies arent my friend! I WISH CRISPS WERE AS HEALTHY AS VEGGIES! then i'd be a 'veggie' addict!
malibustacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #148
Pirate's Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMissy View Post
I missed so much in a week!! Everything looks like it's coming along great! Your dress is absolutely beautiful!! Yay for finding a job and 3 trips in 2010! I'm googling P90X now to see what this is all about...I need to get my butt in shape! Whoa...that looks like it would totally kick my butt!
Thank you Missy! P90X is crazy!! But even in a week you can see a payoff. And it's not too bad. Only kinda bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibustacey View Post

Awww your not a tomboy! heh. A tiara or flowers would look great... have you looked into this any more and have you seen any you like?

You should be proud of your body too, all that excercise pays off in the end doesnt it! heheh

and Sam, you are a wierdo for liking veggies

i dont mind fruit, but veggies arent my friend! I WISH CRISPS WERE AS HEALTHY AS VEGGIES! then i'd be a 'veggie' addict!

I am a pretty big tomboy: dirty jokes, bathroom humor, Love of star wars haha. I haven't tried the flowers yet. I really like the hair do from the veil I like (I think from pg. 8 ) Still got plenty of time to decide.

Exercise is definitely the way to go, and the endorphines are nice

And Yes I LOVE my veggies, it is quite weird: peas, carrots, peppers, salad, brussel sprouts, asparagus, any time of beans. I really love all veggies. I don't quite understand it.

(But I love crisps too! (Those are french fries right? Although I tend to bake them)) I actually LOVE carbs: breads, pastas, sweets. I just try to find lighter alternatives.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:41 PM   #149
redlight
DIS Veteran

I love carbs and veggies too!

Amy
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #150
Stephie77
DH and I married at the most magical place on earth on 1-3-10

sam-the dress you chose looks beautiful on you. i too am not a princessy dress person. its just not me-i have a more modern/stylish style i think. i love the dress you chose, it fits your body frame very well! i love that feeling of finding the right dress and just knowing. congrats!
Stephie77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: