Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #3796
laniesmom33
Earning My Ears
 
laniesmom33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
They will always be your babies. Here is one with a baby. If you prefer the other one, let me know.

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/Lifeisbeautiful.jpg[/IMG]

OK - now this is my last request - I need to get to bed and shut my brain down for the day!

I'd love to have one of these scenes with the Minnie and Mickey - 2 kid Minnie's (my two girls are 6 and 9) and in the sand I'd like the saying: Dream....Believe.....Achieve

Ipods and mickey mouse ice cream are all OK too! Thanks!!
laniesmom33 is offline  
Old 09-30-2009, 11:59 PM   #3797
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by laniesmom33 View Post
OK - now this is my last request - I need to get to bed and shut my brain down for the day!

I'd love to have one of these scenes with the Minnie and Mickey - 2 kid Minnie's (my two girls are 6 and 9) and in the sand I'd like the saying: Dream....Believe.....Achieve

Ipods and mickey mouse ice cream are all OK too! Thanks!!
Here is one to get started. I don't have any golf related plates or the bears so give me a bit of time and will have something for you.

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/dream_believe_achieve.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-01-2009, 02:52 AM   #3798
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by laniesmom33 View Post
****** - just printed off the other license plates you did and we love them! I was peeking at your photobucket though and wanted to know if I could have a couple more done - thank you so much!! No rush as we don't leave until the end of the month....

I saw a Packers license plate - could you do one for the Bears and have the date as Oct 09?

Also, I'd like one of the Halloween plates with McDugle on it - also Oct 09

One last request - do you have any plates that have any of the Disney characters golfing? If so I'd like 2 of those and have one with Barb and one with Mike (both Oct 09)

Thanks so much!! These are really getting us all even more excited about our trip!!!

Barb
Here you go
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/McDuglehalloween.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/Barb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/Mike-3.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 04:36 AM   #3799
Squirrley
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
They will always be your babies. Here is one with a baby. If you prefer the other one, let me know.

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/Lifeisbeautiful.jpg[/IMG]
I love this, Can you do this one with a Girl & boy playing soccer.

What font was used for the lettering & what software do you use?
Squirrley is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 04:54 AM   #3800
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrley View Post
I love this, Can you do this one with a Girl & boy playing soccer.

What font was used for the lettering & what software do you use?
Sure. I have a boy soccer player already. Just need some time to work on a girl. It's a Disney font. Think it's called "waltograph" and i use photoshop cs4.
jordak is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 05:14 AM   #3801
Squirrley
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Sure. I have a boy soccer player already. Just need some time to work on a girl. It's a Disney font. Think it's called "waltograph" and i use photoshop cs4.
Thanks a million. I have the waltograph, but only have the PS ver6, maybe it's time to upgrade
I'll go play with it in my ver & see what happens.
I'm on another quest for anniversary, since I'm using the car version you made for me for T-shirts for everyone, my daughter says I need to use another design for our anniversary.
I love Milliepie's lady & the tramp, but still looking. Have you decided what your doing for your?
Squirrley is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 05:30 AM   #3802
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrley View Post
Thanks a million. I have the waltograph, but only have the PS ver6, maybe it's time to upgrade
I'll go play with it in my ver & see what happens.
I'm on another quest for anniversary, since I'm using the car version you made for me for T-shirts for everyone, my daughter says I need to use another design for our anniversary.
I love Milliepie's lady & the tramp, but still looking. Have you decided what your doing for your?
I haven't a clue what i am going to do. I have made so many different things i kind of want to keep whatever i use exclusive but i keep posting all my ideas.
Since you have PS, this is what i do. You might be after a different effect, but i just lay out my text, go to blending options, play with the bevel,shadow and glow until i like the look, then lower the fill all the way.
jordak is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 05:49 AM   #3803
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrley View Post
I love this, Can you do this one with a Girl & boy playing soccer.

What font was used for the lettering & what software do you use?
Without putting text in this i wasn't sure where to put the players. Hope this works for you.

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/castawaysoccer.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 06:24 AM   #3804
laniesmom33
Earning My Ears
 
laniesmom33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 56

love them!!

Thanks so much - I love the Goofy golfer plates and the rest too!!! You have so much talent - I really appreciate you sharing it with everyone on here!

Barb
laniesmom33 is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #3805
bats
Enjoying Bahama Mama's
 
bats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 1,318

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Here you go
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/McDuglehalloween.jpg[/IMG]
Lovely pictures ... my employers do not allow our computers to view Photobucket so I can't get to your blank ones. Is there any chance you could make one for me please?

If you can, I would like to have 'Joa & Mick' on it and October 2010. Would that be ok? Thanks alot

Joa
__________________
Bats
Quality Inn International Apr 2003 - Magic Mouse Villa on Windsor Palms Apr 2006 - Hong Kong Disney Jan 2007 - Dibb villa & Disney Wonder Sept 2008 - Dibb villa for DBF's 40th Feb 2009 - Dibb villa Sept 2009 - Disneyland Paris Nov 2009 - Disneyland California Apr 2010 - Disney Magic 8 night Western Europe Jul 2010 - SSR Sept 2010 - Maiden Voyage on The Dream Jan 26th 2011 - Disney Magic Med cruise Aug 2011 - OKW Sept 2011 - AKV & Disney Dream Feb 2012 - SSR & Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Oct 2012 - Disney Magic B2B Med Aug 2013 - Disney Magic Med May 2014 - Disney Magic WBTA & our wedding Sept 2014 Disney Magic 11 night Fjords/Iceland/Orkney Isles Jun 2015
bats is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #3806
A Litle Pixie Dust
"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princess..I want to be Queen..because the Queen has "all" the power!"
 
A Litle Pixie Dust's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Just North of the original Mouse House!
Posts: 3,909

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had a graphic I could borrow of Minnie Mouse in curlers? Kind of upset? Like if Mickey stayed out allnight? Or anything of the like?

Thanks!
__________________
Des ]
Wonder 9/99-Wonder 9/01- Magic 7/05-Magic 8/08-Wonder 1/11-Wonder 1/11 (2 Day)-Wonder 3/11-Wonder 10/11-Wonder 5/12(B2B)-Wonder 5/12 (Alaska)-Wonder 10/12 (Pixar Cruise)
12/13 Fantasy Upcoming Disney Cruises: 7/14 Wonder (Alaska) - 5/15 Wonder - 5/15 Wonder
Official Member of the Club!
A Litle Pixie Dust is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #3807
disneyfan551
mrsG551
I LOVE to take photos!
A little Tinkerbell Tag ;-)
Should avoid flip-flopping
 
disneyfan551's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NeverLand, NC
Posts: 4,328

Hi! Could I request the red mickey ears, with Hannah Montana design, and the name Kendall?

Thanks!!
__________________
Tiffany **WDW College Program 1990**DCL GOLD Castaway Club member
disneyfan551 is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #3808
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by bats View Post
Lovely pictures ... my employers do not allow our computers to view Photobucket so I can't get to your blank ones. Is there any chance you could make one for me please?

If you can, I would like to have 'Joa & Mick' on it and October 2010. Would that be ok? Thanks alot

Joa
sure

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/JoaMick.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #3809
DenverVal
DIS Veteran
 
DenverVal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Landlocked and Mouse-less Colorado
Posts: 1,459

I absolutely LOVE the Halloween license plate - could you make one for me that says PLESHA? I would appreciate it so much!
__________________

WDW: 12/01 12/02 8/03 11/05 11/06 11/07 10/09 3/10 1/13 DL: 6/05 3/06 6/06 6/07 7/08
DCL: Magic 4/24/04, 8/20/05, 10/10/09, 7/15/12, 6/27/13 Dream 2/3/11, 12/29/11 Wonder 6/21/11 Fantasy 1/4/14 NCL: POAm 8/9/08


DenverVal is offline  
Old 10-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #3810
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverVal View Post
I absolutely LOVE the Halloween license plate - could you make one for me that says PLESHA? I would appreciate it so much!
sure, here you go.

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/PLESHA.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!! Caribbeanprincess Community Board 3335 08-03-2009 05:15 PM
Podcast Cruise Tasting Event Sign Up ~ Waitlist for Wine Tasting DVCsince02 The DIS Unplugged Podcast 270 05-06-2009 11:50 AM
First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Ten, Seriously Ten?!? You People Talk Too Much winotracy The DIS Unplugged Podcast 3809 04-28-2009 11:05 AM
Character Names Magnet Graphics-No Longer Designing as of 04/19/09 BreezyBus Disney Cruise Line Forum 1196 04-19-2009 07:54 PM
Cruise Magnet graphics and links bevtoy Disney Cruise Line Forum 3877 04-12-2009 03:24 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: