Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #181
akl432
First-time cruiser!
 
akl432's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 292

Rhonda - could you help me out and do a quick DISign customization

Rhonda-

You made a great anniversary design with Mickey and Minnie hugging (Minnie is holding a bouquet of pink roses, with a pastel background), with the inscription, "Celebrating XX Magical Years". Here is a link to the example (see post #3540):

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....23226&page=236


Do you think you could do one for me for Esther & Frank (37 magical years)? We leave this Friday for our trip, so I'm hoping you'll be able to do a little "magic" for me! Thanks so much!
__________________
akl432 is offline  
Old 04-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #182
TexDisneyMom
Mouseketeer
 
TexDisneyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 431

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondamccollough@hot View Post
Fawn, I will post the 6 chairs graphics in my blanks now! Sorry, but I thought I had already done it!!!
Thanks! I love this one and I cant wait to make it for my family!!!
__________________

DH ME DD DS
Beach Club July 2004; Wilderness Lodge July 2006; Disney Cruise on the Wonder 3-07 & Wilderness Lodge; Polynesian July 2007; Disneyland Pardise Pier March 2008; POFQ March 2009; Disney Cruise on the Magic July 2009 & Beach Club; Beach Club - MNSSHP October 2009; Dolphin - MVMCP December 2009;POFQ - MVMCP December 2010; Polynesian July 2011; POFQ - December 2012; Disneyland December 2013
TexDisneyMom is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #183
ufcabear
Mouseketeer
 
ufcabear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 150

Is there any way that I could get the sign with two chairs that say Cal and Debi? Our travel date is May 9th - 16th, 2009. I tried to do it with the blank that you had but could not get it to be clear and could not get the names on the chairs. Thank you so much.

Last edited by ufcabear; 04-26-2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: making more clear
ufcabear is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 12:53 AM   #184
Royfam
Mouseketeer
 
Royfam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: we live in Couer d'Alene, Idaho and have lived here for 12 plus years but we also spent several years in the seattle area ( I also grew up there)
Posts: 260

BREEZYBUS Please Help!

BreezyBus I need your help You know your design for the cruise itinerary the one that is light blue water mark picture in the back ground with the characters in the corners. You made one for me for our upcoming trip but my daughter was concerned because we don't have them for our first two cruises...sooo....I was wondering if you could help me out and make me two more, Please Our first cruise was

The Roys

Port Canav.
at sea
at sea
st. thom.
st. mart.
at sea
port canav.

January 20th-27th,2007


our second cruise

The Roys

Port Canav.
castaway cay
at sea
at sea
Aruba
at sea
Panama Canal
at sea
at sea
Acapulco
at sea
Puerto Vallarta
Cabo San Lucas
at sea
at sea
Port of Los Angeles

May 10th-25th,2008

I know I'm asking a lot but I'd really appreciate it
__________________

Shantu Jen Brandon 17 Mariah 14 Josh 8 our little one 1 yr old
Royfam is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 03:54 AM   #185
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,795

A few more blanks to work with..







And a couple others



__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 05:19 AM   #186
scottishwee35
DIS Veteran
 
scottishwee35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Posts: 6,073

Hello

I am looking for logo and I see on page 3659/3660 at Cruise Magnet Graphices and Links part 1 - of photo of Mickey but see the bottom that I am looking for blank map... Can anyone help?

As I am going make it for my cruise next year...

thanks

Scottishwee35
__________________
Disney Wonder Cruise, 6-9 April 06Disney Magic Cruise Med 18-28 July 07Disney Magic Panama Canal, 10 -28May 0828 July 10- Dover to Barcelona RCCI Freedom 10 April 11, Splendour of the Seas July 2013 WBTA Sept 2014

scottishwee35 is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 09:14 AM   #187
GoofyTraci
DIS Veteran
 
GoofyTraci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, Texas
Posts: 2,378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royfam View Post
BreezyBus I need your help You know your design for the cruise itinerary the one that is light blue water mark picture in the back ground with the characters in the corners. You made one for me for our upcoming trip but my daughter was concerned because we don't have them for our first two cruises...sooo....I was wondering if you could help me out and make me two more, Please Our first cruise was

The Roys

Port Canav.
at sea
at sea
st. thom.
st. mart.
at sea
port canav.

January 20th-27th,2007


our second cruise

The Roys

Port Canav.
castaway cay
at sea
at sea
Aruba
at sea
Panama Canal
at sea
at sea
Acapulco
at sea
Puerto Vallarta
Cabo San Lucas
at sea
at sea
Port of Los Angeles

May 10th-25th,2008

I know I'm asking a lot but I'd really appreciate it
I am not sure if she is checking her as she closed her thread and stated she is no longer disigning. Hope someone else can help you and hope you have a great trip.
__________________
DH Tim, Traci ,Nathan
GoofyTraci is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 09:18 AM   #188
tjbaggott
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ottawa Ontario Canada
Posts: 3,533

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyTraci View Post
I am not sure if she is checking her as she closed her thread and stated she is no longer disigning. Hope someone else can help you and hope you have a great trip.
I believe I have the requested in blanks and can do the names ect. Let me know if you still need these, I'd be more than happy to help out!
__________________
tjbaggott is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #189
rhondamccollough@hot
DIS Veteran
 
rhondamccollough@hot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 819

anyone willing to help out with the deck chair or any requests are welcome to do so! I won't be able to get to any disigns for a few days!
__________________
Carnival Fantasy FALL 2009
Disney Wonder 2008

DH (he's definitly our Santa all year!) ME lol DD8 DS7 DD5


Disign Blanks http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l5...llough/Blanks/
rhondamccollough@hot is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 11:38 AM   #190
Royfam
Mouseketeer
 
Royfam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: we live in Couer d'Alene, Idaho and have lived here for 12 plus years but we also spent several years in the seattle area ( I also grew up there)
Posts: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
A few more blanks to work with..


Hi I love what you did here and was wondering if you could add the Panama Canal logo for me? I'd like to use it for the itinerary from our second cruise.
__________________

Shantu Jen Brandon 17 Mariah 14 Josh 8 our little one 1 yr old
Royfam is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 01:31 PM   #191
tjbaggott
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ottawa Ontario Canada
Posts: 3,533

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishwee35 View Post
Hello

I am looking for logo and I see on page 3659/3660 at Cruise Magnet Graphices and Links part 1 - of photo of Mickey but see the bottom that I am looking for blank map... Can anyone help?

As I am going make it for my cruise next year...

thanks

Scottishwee35
I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for. I'd love to help though. Can you explain further? Is it a map you are looking for as a background for a project? Or looking for the Cruisline logo to use on a project? Perhaps I'm just reading you request incorrectly. Let me know, as I have blank maps, blank logos ect.....
__________________
tjbaggott is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #192
scottishwee35
DIS Veteran
 
scottishwee35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Posts: 6,073

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbaggott View Post
I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for. I'd love to help though. Can you explain further? Is it a map you are looking for as a background for a project? Or looking for the Cruisline logo to use on a project? Perhaps I'm just reading you request incorrectly. Let me know, as I have blank maps, blank logos ect.....
Okay I am sorry for give you difficult....

this is logo what I am looking for but I need it blank



I need it for my cruise next year....

Scottishwee35
__________________
Disney Wonder Cruise, 6-9 April 06Disney Magic Cruise Med 18-28 July 07Disney Magic Panama Canal, 10 -28May 0828 July 10- Dover to Barcelona RCCI Freedom 10 April 11, Splendour of the Seas July 2013 WBTA Sept 2014

scottishwee35 is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #193
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royfam View Post
Hi I love what you did here and was wondering if you could add the Panama Canal logo for me? I'd like to use it for the itinerary from our second cruise.
I sure can, but what does the Panama Canal Logo look like? If anyone has a pic for me I would really appreciate it.


Ok I think I found it. Is this the right logo?

__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS

Last edited by milliepie; 04-27-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: added pic
milliepie is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #194
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!
 
nenner1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: TAMPA, FL
Posts: 3,564

Milliepie, your work is great!

Can anyone help me....I have been forever working on a mickeyhead sunset into the ocean. Kindof like the one they use as a picture background on the ship but different.

Any tips to do it myself or anyone who can create that...I would be so grateful! Thanks!!!
__________________


Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #195
tjbaggott
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ottawa Ontario Canada
Posts: 3,533

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishwee35 View Post
Okay I am sorry for give you difficult....

this is logo what I am looking for but I need it blank



I need it for my cruise next year....

Scottishwee35
[IMG][/IMG]


Didn't know if you want the flags gone too, let me know.
__________________
tjbaggott is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!! Caribbeanprincess Community Board 3335 08-03-2009 05:15 PM
Podcast Cruise Tasting Event Sign Up ~ Waitlist for Wine Tasting DVCsince02 The DIS Unplugged Podcast 270 05-06-2009 11:50 AM
First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Ten, Seriously Ten?!? You People Talk Too Much winotracy The DIS Unplugged Podcast 3809 04-28-2009 11:05 AM
Character Names Magnet Graphics-No Longer Designing as of 04/19/09 BreezyBus Disney Cruise Line Forum 1196 04-19-2009 07:54 PM
Cruise Magnet graphics and links bevtoy Disney Cruise Line Forum 3877 04-12-2009 03:24 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: