Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #121
ArelysAdriana
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice's Mom View Post
hello ladies

just marking my spot, without the pee though

oh and i picked up an iphone yesterday, so of course i loaded the twilight movie onto it, plus i can check into the dis and other twilight obsessions whenever...probably not a good thing
I'm SO jealous. I want an iPhone badly, especially since my blackberry has been having issues lately. Let me know how you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalon451 View Post
It's funny, on the "haters" thread, (there's only 10 posts as of Tuesday night) most of the responders say they don't hate twilight, they just don't think it's the best.

The poster had a link to an abridged version of Twilight, but there's a much better one I know of, by Cleolinda Jones; I've recommended it here before: http://community.livejournal.com/m15m/19551.html#cutid2 This is the movie recap; she did commentary on each of the books, too. They are so funny I still get tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard when I re-read them!

She recaps movies and books, and she's even published a book collection of them. She is HILARIOUS. Warning: pretty salty language. 'Nother warning: she has a love/hate relationship with Twilight-- she's hooked on it, but she's kind of embarressed to admit it, and she has problems with some of the ideas portrayed. But her commentary is mostly very light and funny.

BELLA: We're gonna be all right, pet cactus. We're gonna be all right.

PET CACTUS: ...

Biology Class

[There's only one seat open and guess whose table it's at. NO, GUESS. Edward's even sitting in front of a taxidermy owl so it looks like he has wings sprouting from his shoulders. You know. Because he is an angel marble cupcake Adonis. And then he gets a whiff of Bella's outrageous flavor, clutches his nose, and spends the entirety of biology looking like he's going to hurl.]

BELLA: I... I have no self-esteem now.
I love Cleolinda's recaps, they are hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caribbeanprincess View Post
So, do any of you gals have Twitter? My friends bugged me to open an account and I did, now I'm lacking followers. XD
I have Twitter! I'm ArelysAdriana on there (I get real creative with the names, as you can see. ) If any of you want to follow me, go for it! Just let me know on here or on Twitter that you are adding me so I can add you back

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribear View Post
I really like this picture!

They really could not have gotten a hotter cast if they tried...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
So while i was driving 95 down a CA freeway in the middle of the night I came up with a new car tat saying.

"Don't drive faster than your Vampire can run"

I thought it was cute.
I love that! I've been meaning to ask, did you send out the cat tat yet? If not, no worries, just wondering. My mail here is painfully slow (me thinks Louisiana still uses the pony express )

Quote:

I thought he was Hugh Jackman at first!!! :O

Ohhhh sooo hott

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle&sebastiansmom View Post
I'm only kidding with ya, Jess!

I am the Victoria, after all.

OK, here's what I wrote to Jess on FB:

Jess, you asked on the Dis to let you know about New Moon news. I can't believe no one has told you. The release date has been moved to March of 2010, and Taylor is out. He just wasn't going to fit in the more mature Jacob mold. And Rob is refusing to be shirtless in Italy unless he gets a $50,000 bonus per pec. Kristen was busted for pot possession when she was taken to the hospital after falling of the motorcycle on set and breaking her knee. Nikki's hair fell out from all of the bleach, and Jackson's really constipated. Still. Have fun in the World!
Quote:
Breaking News:

SM's website is reporting they are considering Twilight: The Musical to open on Broadway summer 2011.

Song titles include:

To Bite or Not to Bite (sung by Edward)
Lamb + Lion = Love (duet by Edward and Bella)
What's Your Blood Type (Edward, Bella and the vamps)
The Monkey Man Medley (by Rosalie and Emmett)
Do I Smell a Fart? (sung by Jasper)
Like, I know, Right! (Jessica, Angela, and the Gang)
I'll Rip Your Head Off (Alice's solo in the ballet studio)
Mudpies and Valentines (Jacob)
Kids Love the Little Bottles ( sung by Buttcrack Santa)
ArelysAdriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #122
MontanaZoo
Sup?

Quote:

I thought he was Hugh Jackman at first!!! :O

This photo makes me think of Dark Edward. Hmmm, may be time to read Wide Awake again.
MontanaZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #123
belle&sebastiansmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyworldluvr349 View Post
Oh of course! It would be awesome, and I am by no means not dorky. I just didn't know if the hype would totally make the producers stray away from doing a project like that...
Hype = Money.

I bet in a few years they'll be throwing around ideas for a Twilight musical! I have a BA in Theatre Arts and I'd love to see this staged!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #124
MontanaZoo
Sup?

Quote:
Hype = Money.

I bet in a few years they'll be throwing around ideas for a Twilight musical! I have a BA in Theatre Arts and I'd love to see this staged!
Was it a comedy vampire muppet musical in Forgetting Sarah Marshall - for some reason a Twilight Broadway Musical is making me picture that.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #125
Mrs. The King
Jiggler Owner

Finished Wide Awake. And I freaking loved it. Waiting in limbo now
Mrs. The King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #126
MontanaZoo
Sup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. The King View Post
Finished Wide Awake. And I freaking loved it. Waiting in limbo now
We should start guessing endings soon if she doesn't update. It's driving me nuts.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #127
Caribbeanprincess
Princess of the Caribbean Seas

It's Twilight GIF time!!!

Me 25 ~[SIZE="1"][COLOR="lime"]Trips: April 1996 - Offsite ~ July 1998 - Offsite ~ April 2006 - Offsite ~ December 2007 - Offsite ~ December 2008 -Disney's BoardWalk Inn ~ June 2009 - Disney's AllStar Music ~ December/January 2010-2011 - Disney's AllStar Movies ~ December 2011 - Pop Century ~ December 2012 - Pop Century
Caribbeanprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #128
Caribbeanprincess

BTW, I added you on Twitter Arelys.

Me 25 ~[SIZE="1"][COLOR="lime"]Trips: April 1996 - Offsite ~ July 1998 - Offsite ~ April 2006 - Offsite ~ December 2007 - Offsite ~ December 2008 -Disney's BoardWalk Inn ~ June 2009 - Disney's AllStar Music ~ December/January 2010-2011 - Disney's AllStar Movies ~ December 2011 - Pop Century ~ December 2012 - Pop Century
Old 04-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #129
MontanaZoo
Sup?

AG posted on the Twilighted forums, on her thread:

"I've already begun 48, so it won't be a month-long wait or anything, I promise. I'm not holding out anymore chapters like I had to do with 45-47, so I'll just be posting when they're done."

Darkward -
Old 04-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #130
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArelysAdriana View Post

I love that! I've been meaning to ask, did you send out the cat tat yet? If not, no worries, just wondering. My mail here is painfully slow (me thinks Louisiana still uses the pony express )

I did around the 18th of March. I cant believe it hasnt arrived yet. I made sure i got them all out before i left. It hasnt come back either cause i picked up all of my mail. hmmm wonder what happened?

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #131
#1Disfann

Mouseketeer

I see our other brick picture made it here so I thought I would show the other one I ordered as well! I love how it is TOUCHING the Edward brick! YUM!

Our Blue Banana brick was a random placed brick but this one Lisa and I paid extra for so we could be touching the Edward brick....they have different areas set up for placement near a specific character.....just in case anyone is interested!

Last edited by #1Disfann; 04-08-2009 at 07:06 PM.
#1Disfann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #132
pooh_bear.614
Mouseketeer

Dont forget ladies Criminal Minds is on tonight with Jackson Rathbone!!

Me Jared Whiskers
Frisky is my whiskered angel waiting at the rainbow bridge..miss you
pooh_bear.614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #133
Caribbeanprincess

How much are the bricks? I've been thinking of investing on one...

Old 04-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #134
#1Disfann

Mouseketeer

Your best bet it to call the Inn. They changed pricing after we got ours...we have had it for about a month or so. At the time ours was 75.00 for the random Blue Banana brick and 125.00 for our Edward brick. I'm pretty sure those prices have gone up....You could send an email to the Inn to make sure! I love both of my (our) bricks!!

#1Disfann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #135
My2E's
Meanwhile, in a town called Spoons...

I can't believe this thread is already on page 9!!!!!!!

The whole Jacob naked on the beach thing yall were discussing in the wee hours of the morning had me rolling laughing! I never would have thought of that, but now i will remember it every time. Which makes me think, maybe I should start re-reading New Moon. It has been a little while......

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: