Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #136
LCTsMom
One word love; curiosity.You long for freedom.You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse.You want to see what it's like.One day you wont be able to resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Disfann View Post
I see our other brick picture made it here so I thought I would show the other one I ordered as well! I love how it is TOUCHING the Edward brick! YUM!

Our Blue Banana brick was a random placed brick but this one Lisa and I paid extra for so we could be touching the Edward brick....they have different areas set up for placement near a specific character.....just in case anyone is interested!

I saw on the one pic that Melissa posted, of the BBG brick, that the Carlisle and Esme brick had nobody around it. I'd love to have a brick touching each character brick! If only I had money!
LCTsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #137
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCTsMom View Post
I saw on the one pic that Melissa posted, of the BBG brick, that the Carlisle and Esme brick had nobody around it. I'd love to have a brick touching each character brick! If only I had money!
That would be awesome!

BTW did you get your car tat?

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #138
EeyoreFan1
You make me smile so much my cheeks hurt
I'm really hot natured, so...
Proud daughter of a Fireman

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle&sebastiansmom View Post
Hey, I fessed up. I didn't string her along very long.

She'll get over it. She's in the Happy Place On Earth right now!!

Yes I am.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:17 PM   #139
EeyoreFan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMe87 View Post
Oh now that is HILARIOUS!!! I love it! I wish there was someone I could trick with that information, but I don't. How funny though!
I'd probably fall for it...
Old 04-08-2009, 09:29 PM   #140
Alice's Mom
My little one has now become too good for crusts
Thinks Dole Whips are delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caribbeanprincess View Post
So, do any of you gals have Twitter? My friends bugged me to open an account and I did, now I'm lacking followers. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by court4short View Post
I have a twitter! torn_portfolio

Can't access it at work though, so if you "follow" me, I'll do so in return when I get home.
Quote:
Cool, thanks!

For those of you that have phone twitter, if you're cell company doesn't charge for recieved texts, can you get twitter ones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeefan View Post
I have Twitter. I'm following you: torn_portfolio. My name on Twitter is JulieMickeefan. I'd love more followers, especially Disney/Twi-hards!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbeth374 View Post
If you guys follow me, I will follow you back when I get home from work. It is blocked from here.

I am lizbeth374 on twitter.
i'm on twitter, i love it i'm not a facebook person at all, i'm on it, but i never check it. i'll add you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle&sebastiansmom View Post
I'm only kidding with ya, Jess!

I am the Victoria, after all.

OK, here's what I wrote to Jess on FB:

Jess, you asked on the Dis to let you know about New Moon news. I can't believe no one has told you. The release date has been moved to March of 2010, and Taylor is out. He just wasn't going to fit in the more mature Jacob mold. And Rob is refusing to be shirtless in Italy unless he gets a $50,000 bonus per pec. Kristen was busted for pot possession when she was taken to the hospital after falling of the motorcycle on set and breaking her knee. Nikki's hair fell out from all of the bleach, and Jackson's really constipated. Still. Have fun in the World!
you are so evil and hysterical!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArelysAdriana View Post
I'm SO jealous. I want an iPhone badly, especially since my blackberry has been having issues lately. Let me know how you like it!

I have Twitter! I'm ArelysAdriana on there (I get real creative with the names, as you can see. ) If any of you want to follow me, go for it! Just let me know on here or on Twitter that you are adding me so I can add you back
i have only had the iphone for 3 days and i told my daughter earlier that i love it almost as much as her. oh and i downloaded a free app to check twitter on my phone. its great, i feel like i always know whats going on in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaZoo View Post
AG posted on the Twilighted forums, on her thread:

"I've already begun 48, so it won't be a month-long wait or anything, I promise. I'm not holding out anymore chapters like I had to do with 45-47, so I'll just be posting when they're done."

Darkward -
yum, he looks good there

i hope she posts soon, i thought i would read some of the recommended fics, but nothing is nearly as captivating.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #141
court4short
Not your average princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh_bear.614 View Post
Dont forget ladies Criminal Minds is on tonight with Jackson Rathbone!!
I was just coming in to see if you guys watched it! I missed it, but my mom watched it and said he was awesome! I can't wait until the full episode is up on cbs.com or hulu.com

April 2003: Off SiteJan 2006: POPOct 2006: POPJan 2008: POPFeb 2009: POP
Sept 2011: POPDec 2013: POR
court4short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #142
EeyoreFan1

I'm signing up for twitter as I type

My ID is: BellaKlutz
Old 04-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #143
Caribbeanprincess
Princess of the Caribbean Seas

I'm calling to book my hotel for the Forks overnight stay in July! Looks like I'll be staying at the Forks Motel! Anyone know if they have places to eat nearby?

Me 25 ~[SIZE="1"][COLOR="lime"]Trips: April 1996 - Offsite ~ July 1998 - Offsite ~ April 2006 - Offsite ~ December 2007 - Offsite ~ December 2008 -Disney's BoardWalk Inn ~ June 2009 - Disney's AllStar Music ~ December/January 2010-2011 - Disney's AllStar Movies ~ December 2011 - Pop Century ~ December 2012 - Pop Century
Caribbeanprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:45 PM   #144
lizbeth374
Tagless

I was reading my daughter's May '09 Seventeen magazine and there is a pullout book in there called The 17 Hottest Guys In Hollywood. Rob made #3. He was beat out by Zac Effron (#1) & Chase Crawford (#2). As if. Kellan made #10 and Taylor made #17.

I will put up scans as soon as I can get them.

well, cannot get them scanned. maybe someone else will post it on the web.

Last edited by lizbeth374; 04-08-2009 at 10:17 PM.
lizbeth374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #145
Eeyores Butterfly

BL6 Blue Team Co-captain
I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse
I went "wow, that hurt"

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2E's View Post
I can't believe this thread is already on page 9!!!!!!!

The whole Jacob naked on the beach thing yall were discussing in the wee hours of the morning had me rolling laughing! I never would have thought of that, but now i will remember it every time. Which makes me think, maybe I should start re-reading New Moon. It has been a little while......
Glad to be of service! I'm in the final stages of my Master's research and job hunting, so sleep has been a scarce commodity. My mind does scary things when I don't have enough sleep!

I keep seeing y'all talk about Twitter, what exactly is Twitter? I don't understand it.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #146
EeyoreFan1

Twitter is like updating your status on Facebook...but thats it! Its kind of fun
Old 04-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #147
tennvalgirl
DIS Veteran

Did anyone see 'Adventureland' this weekend?

89% on rottentomatoes.com is unusually high!

I started to, but I thought I might go and see it next weekend.

Why leave the house when you can watch 'Twilight' again?
Old 04-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #148
Caribbeanprincess
Princess of the Caribbean Seas

Hopefully I can watch Adventureland next week, I'm dying to see it!

Me 25 ~[SIZE="1"][COLOR="lime"]Trips: April 1996 - Offsite ~ July 1998 - Offsite ~ April 2006 - Offsite ~ December 2007 - Offsite ~ December 2008 -Disney's BoardWalk Inn ~ June 2009 - Disney's AllStar Music ~ December/January 2010-2011 - Disney's AllStar Movies ~ December 2011 - Pop Century ~ December 2012 - Pop Century
Caribbeanprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #149
ArelysAdriana
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaZoo View Post
Was it a comedy vampire muppet musical in Forgetting Sarah Marshall - for some reason a Twilight Broadway Musical is making me picture that.
I love that movie. Jason Segel is adorable.

Quote:
BTW, I added you on Twitter Arelys.
I noticed. My Twitter is being so damn wonky though. Love those GIF's by the way, I'm a total GIF addict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
I did around the 18th of March. I cant believe it hasnt arrived yet. I made sure i got them all out before i left. It hasnt come back either cause i picked up all of my mail. hmmm wonder what happened?
I don't know what it is, but my mail since I moved here has been so freaking slow. I sent my mom a birthday card last month and it took over two weeks to get there. Ugh. I'll let you know when I get it (in five years...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice's Mom View Post
i'm on twitter, i love it i'm not a facebook person at all, i'm on it, but i never check it. i'll add you guys

i have only had the iphone for 3 days and i told my daughter earlier that i love it almost as much as her. oh and i downloaded a free app to check twitter on my phone. its great, i feel like i always know whats going on in the world.
your poor daughter! I don't blame you though, the iPhone looks amazing. I have a Twitter app for my phone and I'm always on it. It's kind of pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeyoreFan1 View Post
I'm signing up for twitter as I type

My ID is: BellaKlutz
cute name! Have fun in Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbeth374 View Post
I was reading my daughter's May '09 Seventeen magazine and there is a pullout book in there called The 17 Hottest Guys In Hollywood. Rob made #3. He was beat out by Zac Effron (#1) & Chase Crawford (#2). As if. Kellan made #10 and Taylor made #17.

I will put up scans as soon as I can get them.
What kind of crack is Seventeen smoking?! Zefron hotter then Rob?? Noooo way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyores Butterfly View Post
I keep seeing y'all talk about Twitter, what exactly is Twitter? I don't understand it.
www.twitter.com
It's like a status update on Facebook or Myspace, but it's limited to only 140 characters.
ArelysAdriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:19 PM   #150
Shyvioletisme
So I have a doppleganger running around out there with a kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennvalgirl View Post
Did anyone see 'Adventureland' this weekend?
DH and I loved it...has such a good feel and love all the characters...and really LOVED Kristin Stewart in it...she is so much more believable in it than in Twilight...it's amazing!!!

WDW: last trip:
Oct/Nov 2005 CBR for Honeymoon
FLICKR: http://www.flickr.com/photos/67045761@N00/
Shyvioletisme is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: