Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2009, 04:46 PM   #1501
liznboys
I wish upon stars!
I met the Tag Fairy in VMK!

just sayin hi!
Old 08-26-2009, 10:29 AM   #1502
mommytothreeboys
DIS Veteran

Hi Carissa! All caught up again!

Love the T-Rex review. My boys are kind of outgrowing Dinosaurs, but I bet they'd still enjoy it.

Oh...and great job getting the Kali pics! AWESOME!

I'm glad homeschooling is going well for you. The flexibility must be great!

We went to Sea World on our honeymoon in 1992....we had a great time. Sorry it rained, but I'm looking forward to hearing about the rest of the day!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2009, 01:34 PM   #1503
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Sea World!!! WOW!!! The Sting Rays??!! YOU CAN FEED THEM??!! I had no idea!! The one photo you have it is a little blurry, sure, but see his eye!!

We were thinking of Sea World four our trip NEXT summer.

Pins and Stitch TOOOOOOOOOO cute.
I hope you get a chance to check out Sea World. You can also feed sharks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalonglash View Post
Carissa, I know I've been neglecting everything Disney related too - sorry

Aww, love the Stitch picture - so adorable!
Hey Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
Hi Carissa! I'm finally caught up on your trip report, and it's almost over. It's been a great read, though!

Denise
Thanks Denise! There are still quite a few installments to go. Have to finish our Sea World day and we went back to MK before we headed out on our last day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkers View Post
Seaworld looks like alot of fun!

I wonder why the gate nazi had to bug you about an id card.....I guess he didn't have anything better to do!
Just ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liznboys View Post
just sayin hi!
Hi! I know - I didn't get an update posted this weekend or get around to any TRs and PTRs. If I don't get an installment up sooner, I'll have one up by this weekend for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytothreeboys View Post
Hi Carissa! All caught up again!

Love the T-Rex review. My boys are kind of outgrowing Dinosaurs, but I bet they'd still enjoy it.

Oh...and great job getting the Kali pics! AWESOME!

I'm glad homeschooling is going well for you. The flexibility must be great!

We went to Sea World on our honeymoon in 1992....we had a great time. Sorry it rained, but I'm looking forward to hearing about the rest of the day!
Hey Missy! I need to get over and caught up on your TR too.

**NEW TR** S.O.C.K. and Stitch Return to the World with a Dog
Old 08-29-2009, 07:43 AM   #1504
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

Help! I was just getting ready to do an installment and photobucket keeps saying I have reached my storage limit. I already knew this and opened another account a while back, but now it won't even let me view my pictures! There's just a pink box that pops up saying, "You have reached your storage limit." It wants me to upgrade to pro. Any suggestions??

Old 08-29-2009, 07:47 AM   #1505
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

My only suggestion, would be to e-mail them at this point.
Tell them you want to edit a few pictures out of your account,
and you can't get into your account.
I use shutterfly and I have e-mailed them with a few questions, and they have pretty good customer service. I'm sure Photobucket does too.
M.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #1506
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissanboys View Post
Help! I was just getting ready to do an installment and photobucket keeps saying I have reached my storage limit. I already knew this and opened another account a while back, but now it won't even let me view my pictures! There's just a pink box that pops up saying, "You have reached your storage limit." It wants me to upgrade to pro. Any suggestions??
I agree w/ the laster poster and send out an email....

but I am going thru the same thing or pretty close too it. It says I am at 62% full and advises me to upgrade too.

so I know I have several pictures that I uploaded that I didn't use or may have posted to misc threads...so I'm going thru my two PTR/TR threads (besides my scrappbook and Micheal's guidebook threads) to determine if I have anything in the photobucket account that was never actually posted here or I don't need anymore....make sense? may give me just alittle more space.

not sure if that could help you?

good luck
Old 08-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #1507
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Good job you all had your rain macs with you, looks like you needed them and the photo of your DH is so funny
Old 08-31-2009, 08:06 PM   #1508
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

great updates and pics.

I enjoyed T-Rex when I ate there.

Sea World sounds like fun except for the guy at the gate.

I paid for 2 photobucket pro accounts. I would email to and ask.

I will catch up when I return from Paris.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:10 PM   #1509
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Oh nuts! I wish I could help, but I dont know enough to help... sorry!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 09-01-2009, 11:59 PM   #1510
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

Carissa, any luck with Photobucket?
POR July 2006;POR June 13-21 2008;ASM Sept 26-28 2008;RPR July 14-16, 2009;POR July 16-21 2009;CBR Sept 4-7, 2009, POFQ Thanksgiving 2009, AKKV June 5-6, 2010, POFQ July 2010, AS Sports Sept 2010, POFQ Jan 2011, BLT Feb 2011, POP Apr 2011, SoG May 2011, POR July 2011, POR and POP Aug 2012, CSR Oct 2012, POR Sept 2013, GF Sept 2014

My DH wants another trip to WDW?!?! MNSSHP, F&W, and Diagon Alley A PTR for Sept 2014

Minions take over the MK and cause havoc at Gringott's A Sept 2014 TR
Old 09-02-2009, 06:51 AM   #1511
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
My only suggestion, would be to e-mail them at this point.
Tell them you want to edit a few pictures out of your account,
and you can't get into your account.
I use shutterfly and I have e-mailed them with a few questions, and they have pretty good customer service. I'm sure Photobucket does too.
M.
I can't even find a way to contact them for technical support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousescrapper View Post
I agree w/ the laster poster and send out an email....

but I am going thru the same thing or pretty close too it. It says I am at 62% full and advises me to upgrade too.

so I know I have several pictures that I uploaded that I didn't use or may have posted to misc threads...so I'm going thru my two PTR/TR threads (besides my scrappbook and Micheal's guidebook threads) to determine if I have anything in the photobucket account that was never actually posted here or I don't need anymore....make sense? may give me just alittle more space.

not sure if that could help you?

good luck
I can't even see any pictures in my account to delete some. I have no access to my account at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Good job you all had your rain macs with you, looks like you needed them and the photo of your DH is so funny
Thanks Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
great updates and pics.

I enjoyed T-Rex when I ate there.

Sea World sounds like fun except for the guy at the gate.

I paid for 2 photobucket pro accounts. I would email to and ask.

I will catch up when I return from Paris.
Thanks Scott - have a fabulous trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Oh nuts! I wish I could help, but I dont know enough to help... sorry!
It's very frustrating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmskinner View Post
Carissa, any luck with Photobucket?
Nope. I'm afraid I'm going to have to pay to upgrade. I don't have my Disney pictures saved anywhere else and I plan to order prints at some point. Ugh.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:04 AM   #1512
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

Carissa, I just went into their "contact us", then to "frequently asked questions", then clicked on "Most Asked" and when you chose a question, there is a blue "contact us" button under the question and answer that sets you up to email them. Before paying, I would look into other pay sites though just to make sure it is the one you want. Hopefully you aren't stuck with them since it seems like they are holding your pics prisoner at the moment.
POR July 2006;POR June 13-21 2008;ASM Sept 26-28 2008;RPR July 14-16, 2009;POR July 16-21 2009;CBR Sept 4-7, 2009, POFQ Thanksgiving 2009, AKKV June 5-6, 2010, POFQ July 2010, AS Sports Sept 2010, POFQ Jan 2011, BLT Feb 2011, POP Apr 2011, SoG May 2011, POR July 2011, POR and POP Aug 2012, CSR Oct 2012, POR Sept 2013, GF Sept 2014

My DH wants another trip to WDW?!?! MNSSHP, F&W, and Diagon Alley A PTR for Sept 2014

Old 09-02-2009, 07:16 AM   #1513
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissanboys View Post
My goodness - it sure feels like I have been neglecting my TR and Disboards in general these past few months. I thought I should take a minute to give you an update on how things are going around here.

We are gearing up for a short visit home from Chuck over Labor Day weekend. It has been two months since he left for Florida and while the meet up in Georgia was wonderful, it'll be nice to have him home for a few days.

The boys and I continue with school work. We've only completed four weeks since we've been taking time off for trips and visits. But, that's why I decided to homeschool year round - to have that flexibility. We'll be taking a trip up to Maine in October to visit with family and friends and shortly after our return, Chuck should be finished with school.

The boys, Connor especially, have really been missing Stitch. So, the other day we went to the Disney Store and I used my rewards card to buy our own Stitch. He's a bit bigger than our previous visitor, but just as cute.

I hope everyone has been enjoying their summer! I'd love to hear what exciting adventures you had these past couple of months.

4 weeks of school for summer, that is pretty good, because our local school did 4 weeks of summer school too. Glad your family can get together for Labor Day weekend. Enjoy your time together.

Our family vacations were always in early June, as soon as school let out.
But now that my kids are all grown up, it is hard to schedule vacations together.
I sure did a lot of this summer.
And, I am so "donkey butt" about hanging it outside,
I actually pulled my back and had to go get meds to calm it down.
I told all my kids, that they could not bring laundry home this winter.
They had to do it at their apartments-
2 are in college
2 are working full time jobs.

I went to a few of Matt's moto-cross races,
and me and the girls just returned home from a
last minute Royal Caribbean Cruise.

We are suppose to be going to walk the Mackinac Bridge on Labor Day morning. Our trailer is in for repair in Evanstan IN. We are suppose to pick it up Saturday morning, then drive up the state of Michigan and spend a day on the island, and do the walk in the morning. My dh just told me, he took the generator out of the trailer, so if it is cold, we would have to find a camp ground, so we can hook-up, vs running the generator. I have a feeling my plans are going to get cancelled, and he can go get the trailer himself.

Enjoy your weekend.
M.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:51 AM   #1514
mommytothreeboys
DIS Veteran

Hi Carissa! Just wanted to stop in and say have a great weekend with Chuck!
Old 09-02-2009, 08:47 AM   #1515
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

Carissa I wanted to say have a great weekend also. I just realized Chuck didn't really have time to adjust to the new home so I am sure he will enjoy being home also. Had a cute story related to that. The bathroom in our house here in Florida is almost the same as the one in Texas except the closet is where our water closet was in Texas. So both of us kept walking into the closet when needing to go. We both finally adjusted and then poor Jonas left for 3 months. When he came home, he walked into the closet again, came out to tell me he did it again, and then walked right back into the closet. Finally got him trained now.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: