Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #1426
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrute Farms View Post
Should I request MK or Bay Lake view from Atrium level? I can see both having pluses.

Also, can you walk to WL from CR?
Nope, you can't walk to the WL, only to the MK.

BLV Vs. MKV:

Money: It's about $40/day (apx.) less for the BLV.

BLV: Do you prefer looking out at water/boats/pool without a parking lot below you? (Our personal preference.) You will also be able to see the Electric Water Pageant every evening and some of the Epcot fireworks.

MK: Do you prefer seeing the fireworks/castle/7 Seas Lagoon from your room/balcony, and you don't mind the parking lot below you?

If you're staying Atrium level, you can also see/hear the fireworks music from the lounge every evening.

Good luck deciding!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #1427
suzdisneyfan
Mouseketeer

Can anyone tell me what type of breakfast foods are offered at Club Level? I guess it would be wishful thinking to hope for Mickey waffles. Thank you.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #1428
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Should I request MK or Bay Lake view from Atrium level? I can see both having pluses.

Also, can you walk to WL from CR?
Since you have to reserve either view when staying on the Atrium Club floor you got to ask yourself which one would you like more? I think WDWKOOK gave you some great examples of why both views are amazing, so can't go wrong no matter which one you end up choosing.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #1429
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzdisneyfan View Post
Can anyone tell me what type of breakfast foods are offered at Club Level? I guess it would be wishful thinking to hope for Mickey waffles. Thank you.
They have various Cerials, Bagles, Fruit, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Mini Muffins, Pastries, Oatmeal (however it's usually offered from October - December) and I am sorry to say that Mickey Waffles are not offered as a breakfast item when eating up there. Finally here are some pictures I took of the foods being offered during breakfast, so hopefully they will be able to help you out.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:20 PM   #1430
suzdisneyfan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
They have various Cerials, Bagles, Fruit, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Mini Muffins, Pastries, Oatmeal (however it's usually offered from October - December) and I am sorry to say that Mickey Waffles are not offered as a breakfast item when eating up there. Finally here are some pictures I took of the foods being offered during breakfast, so hopefully they will be able to help you out.

Thank you so much for your quick response, and great pictures.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #1431
Schrute Farms
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I know I'm getting picky but what kind of bagels? Just plain or do they offer wheat, blueberry, etc.? Also, do they offer just plain white and wheat bread to toast?

Also, I checked and my code only allows for a Bay Lake view in the Atrium Level which I am perfectly fine with. When I booked the question never came up or did I ask, I was just happy to get in the Atrium level.

I'll just have to settle for watching Wishes from the lounge.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #1432
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzdisneyfan View Post
Thank you so much for your quick response, and great pictures.
You're welcome.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:54 PM   #1433
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I know I'm getting picky but what kind of bagels? Just plain or do they offer wheat, blueberry, etc.? Also, do they offer just plain white and wheat bread to toast?

Also, I checked and my code only allows for a Bay Lake view in the Atrium Level which I am perfectly fine with. When I booked the question never came up or did I ask, I was just happy to get in the Atrium level.

I'll just have to settle for watching Wishes from the lounge.
I believe they only offer plain bagles, however I think they have both plain white bread and dark bread for toast. Although I am not 100% sure because I don't usually eat those items while I am there for breakfast.

Also congragulations on getting the Bay Lake View which is really nice it's great watching Wishes from the lounge, so you get the best of both worlds when staying up there.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #1434
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I believe they only offer plain bagles, however I think they have both plain white bread and dark bread for toast. Although I am not 100% sure because I don't usually eat those items while I am there for breakfast.

Also congragulations on getting the Bay Lake View which is really nice it's great watching Wishes from the lounge, so you get the best of both worlds when staying up there.
hay cr resort fan, i hope you will be taking a lap top w/you on your trip. who will keep this thread up while your gone? you do a great job and even though we only stayed at contem. last may and we stay at okw, i enjoy reading this thread. keep up the good work!!! (and lets go flyers!)

PROUD DAD OF A DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM DAUGHTER!!! FALL ADVANTAGE 2013 MK-ODF ALUMNI !!!!!
2000+ MILE ROUND TRIP DRIVING THREAD.. DOUBLE DIAMOND DRIVER!

Old 07-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #1435
jdalton805
Earning My Ears

Red bull In The Resort

This may be an odd question, but does anyone know if they sell Red Bull in the resort or in the parks?

Thanks Tim
Old 07-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #1436
FINFAN
Mom to Tinkbell
Makes the best Apple Pie on her block!
My driver's license will say "Florida Resident" one day!
I blame Jaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdalton805 View Post
This may be an odd question, but does anyone know if they sell Red Bull in the resort or in the parks?

Thanks Tim
Woah...can't even imagine what the price tag on that would be! Maybe if Epcot had an Australian land it would be offered there. We were at Venetian Boat night in Chicago last Saturday and Red Bull was a sponsor for another event..they were giving them out..DS had collected ( but did not drink) over a dozen by the end of the night...he is a HUGE Red Bull fan, but I limit him to 1 a week.
If you are ordering from Garden Grocer or the like you may be able to get it there, or if taking a car service in from the airport you can make a stop at the Publix grocers, I know they sell it.
Dan's IN to the Hall of Fame!

Old 07-28-2009, 09:28 PM   #1437
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvczerfs View Post
hay cr resort fan, i hope you will be taking a lap top w/you on your trip. who will keep this thread up while your gone? you do a great job and even though we only stayed at contem. last may and we stay at okw, i enjoy reading this thread. keep up the good work!!! (and lets go flyers!)
Unfortunately I don't have a laptop and I am sure others will keep this thread going. In a perfect world I would like to post from there using my BlackBerry, however my unlimited internet access only works while I am in Canada. So if I used my internet on there while in the United States I would get charged a lot of money.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:32 PM   #1438
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdalton805 View Post

Thanks Tim
I have never seen it for sale onsite and I guess that's because it's not made by Coca Cola, so you would need to purchase it at a Walmart or Publix. Also incase anyone would suggest trying one of the three Hess locations on WDW property don't sell them, becayse they can only sell Coca Cola products.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #1439
suzdisneyfan
Mouseketeer

What are the hours for the Atrium Club? Do they offer hot chocolate? We always like to fill our mugs with hot chocolate when we get back from the parks, was just wondering if we will need to buy mugs if we stay club level.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:19 AM   #1440
Jellomaker
Earning My Ears

Hey all you CR buddies, I saw this a couple of weeks ago and was wondering if anyone is going to it? We will be arriving at about 3:00ish on the 15th but my DD13 would like to zip in to do some pin trading.

Mickey's Pin Trading Afternoon (formerly Mickey's Pin Trading Night) will be held Saturday, August 15, 2009, from 2 to 5 p.m. This free activity is open to all ages and will be held at Disney's Contemporary Resort - Convention Center, Fantasia G Ballroom. There will not be a pin trading activity in September, but the monthly event will resume in October.
This is from Allears.

After seeing the pics from the breakfast food in the lounge I want one of those pasteries NOW!!
Well, only 17 days (really 18) until I can get one.
Thanks you for all the great info and pictures everyone!!!!

We will be decorating our door with Mickeys (12th floor) so you will know where "your DIS people" are; come say HI!
Hope to see some DIS fans!

Last edited by Jellomaker; 07-29-2009 at 06:25 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: