Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-15-2009, 02:45 PM   #691
Cinderumbrella
Wench
 
Cinderumbrella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Home of the 2013 Stanley Cup Champs!
Posts: 10,302

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
I believe the Sand Bar menu has not changed and their menu was similar to the old Food & Fun Center, so it's nothing like the Contempo Cafe menu. Also according to the 2009 Dining Plan the Sand Bar is listed in the Snack Locations area.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-dining-plan.htm
snack, but not CS- bummer!!!
__________________
Next Trip ~ Grand Wailea Maui ~ November 2014
Yacht Club November 2013~ Pop Century~September 2013~Port Orleans Riverside Royal & Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2013~Pop Century August 2012~
Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2012~Beach Club Stone Harbor Club November 2011~Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2011~Boardwalk Innkeepers Club November 2010~
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #692
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderumbrella View Post
snack, but not CS- bummer!!!
Well they also list the Contempo Cafe in the Snack Locations area so maybe you can try to use a counter service credit there, because they do serve counter service food. So it's werid the Contempo Cafe would be listed in both sections, but the Sand Bar is not.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #693
Cinderumbrella
Wench
 
Cinderumbrella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Home of the 2013 Stanley Cup Champs!
Posts: 10,302

Thanks CR Fan.

We are doing DxDDP this trip and I have one day where I am just not sure if our ADR's will fall into place. I have a GFC breakfast ADR and LTT lunch ADR, but me might need that day to just chill by the pool and recharge If I cancel those ADR's I have 2 credits to use somewhere at the CR and I am just not sure what to pick...
__________________
Next Trip ~ Grand Wailea Maui ~ November 2014
Yacht Club November 2013~ Pop Century~September 2013~Port Orleans Riverside Royal & Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2013~Pop Century August 2012~
Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2012~Beach Club Stone Harbor Club November 2011~Yacht Club Regatta Club June 2011~Boardwalk Innkeepers Club November 2010~
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #694
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

You're welcome Cinderumbrella and no matter what happens with your credits have a great time.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #695
mom2aredhead
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,660

Hi everybody – we’re back!
And here’s the no-pictures-added trip report I promised when I returned…

We were there Wed-Wed. Booked a standard room, garden wing, garden view - I would have reserved the standard view to keep the price down even more, but it was not available using the 4/3 promotion when I booked. We took the first flight out in the morning (surprising my 5 yo son when we woke him up to go to the airport) and we were at the resort by about 10:30 am or so. I figured we'd swing by the front desk, grab our park passes, and head off to a park, getting into the room later. Much to my surprise, our room was ready.

Even more to my surprise, I had the following conversation:

CM: "Oh, I see a magical upgrade already in the system for you"
Me: "Oh, wonderful, thank you so much"
CM: "You'll be staying in the tower with a view of Magic Kingdom"
Me: Gulp...(heart racing, thinking how much I love WDW magic)
CM: "I assume you'd like to be as close to the Magic Kingdom as possible?"
Me: Wait - what did she just say?? Oh - "Yes, please…"

And we ended up in 4477, 8th floor, 2nd room from the end, looking out over Magic Kingdom.

So, for all of you numbers people, I paid $375/night for 4 nights, ($1500 + tax) got the other 3 nights free, and stayed in a room that for all intents and purposes should have really cost me over $3400.00 for the time period I stayed there. Now that's what I call Magic!

The room was great – view was awesome and we saw Wishes a few nights from the balcony – I think the rest of the nights we saw it from Main Street USA. There was not even the slightest whisper from the monorail as it comes in and out – it still amazes me how quiet that thing is. Mousekeeping was OK. It seemed like almost every day we were missing something minor…a bath mat, shampoo, tissues, but nothing more than a minor annoyance. The room was clean, bed-bug free, and in the tower facing the Magic Kingdom, so it was all good!

Overall, our stay was FABULOUS! We got to use the pool A LOT…can you say “record breaking heat?” Not complaining at all though…the weather here at home was rainy for days on end so I was thrilled to see the sunshine. “Official” word on the pool construction is that it will be completed “by the end of the summer” (dutifully vague), and that they are adding a water maze and splash area with water cannons, and sprinklers. By the time we left, the pipes appeared to be in for a good portion of it, and they were quietly toiling over there every day. During our stay, it was not the least bit disturbing…no loud noises or disruptions. And I liked being able to sign for my sons swim vest at the beginning of our stay then hang on to it for the week rather than cross my fingers that they had his size when we got there like I had to do at AKL. His arm swimmies are the only thing I forgot to pack, (bad mommy!) but with the vest, it was a non-issue. There was a bit of excitement one afternoon when an intoxicated guest decided it would be fun to push a lifeguard into the pool, but other than that, it was nice and relaxing. Both hot tubs were working, and we all enjoyed the slide a lot.

They had a campfire and movies on the beach 4 of the 7 nights we were there, but we didn’t get to any of them since we took advantage of the cooler night temperatures to go back to the parks. But for anyone interested, campfire was at 8:00pm, movie at 9:00pm, and the movies during our stay were Bolt, Nemo, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, High School Musical 3. And I’m sorry, but I do not remember which nights they were. There was a very comprehensive activities sheet in the room when we arrived…which I thought I brought home for this very reason, but apparently not.

My husband and son spent a little time in the arcade, using up the arcade card that came with the package and then some. It was nice to send them down there while I was getting myself ready.

We had several breakfasts at the Contempo Cafe, and lunch once. I thought the food was very good. I mentioned our typical breakfast in my last post, so I won’t repeat except to say that French Toast was an option for both kids and adults, which I forgot until just now. For lunch we tried the blackened Mahi sandwich and the Honey Lime chicken sandwich, both of which were very good…and of course the chips were awesome! I noticed that the cashiers were very helpful and patient with people newly acquainted with DDP, which was a complete change from the people that were at the grab and go during our last trip.

We had dinner one night at The Wave, and we were all very happy with our meal there too. My husband had a crab cake for an appetizer, which he said was one of the best he’s had, and I had the soup of the day - Artichoke hazelnut. It sounded like such a strange combination that I had to try it, and it was pretty good. It came with a toasted brie sandwich. When I had peeked at the menu earlier in the week, I had fully intended to try the cinnamon rubbed pork, but changed my mind last minute and got the marinated flank steak instead. Glad I did - it really was delicious. Very tender, good flavor, and I really liked the shredded sweet potatoes with it. My husband had the beef tenderloin, which he also liked, and my son had plain pasta. I tried “decadent flavors” for dessert, and liked all 3, my husband like 2 of the 3 “no sugar added” things he tried but I do not remember which was the loser.

The concierge desk was VERY helpful also. We bailed on our Brown Derby reservation (we called to let them know) so that left us with 2 TS credits to be squeezed into our final 2 days. He was able to get us into Boma for dinner, which ended up being our favorite dinner of the trip, and the character breakfast at the Cape May Cafe, and both at normal times that worked well with our schedule. I was so grateful he was able to help us work that out. Honestly, all of the staff we encountered was great - I have not a single complaint about anyone there.

Bus service was spotty enough that we ended up using our rental car more often than I thought we would to get anywhere outside of the monorail loop. But in fairness, patience is not one of my husband’s better qualities (mine either when it’s 95 degrees+) and being from NY, I think we’re just used to moving at a faster pace. So what we would consider “slow” likely isn’t slow to the rest of the world. I think my biggest issue was having to stop at the Poly (and once or twice, a water park too) before we got to where we needed to go. We’ve stayed at AKL several times, and although it’s further out, once you’re on the bus, it’s mostly direct service. But again, we have patience issues in our house, so your mileage may vary

We ended up going to the DVC Sales center during the week. We have been considering purchasing DVC, so we finally made time to go over there, meet with a guide, see the model rooms, and maybe get closer to a decision. The BLT studios are probably the worst example of space planning I’ve ever seen. There is no sink in the bathroom, so you need to go use one of the 2 sinks in the kitchen area next door to wash your hands. Not kidding. The one bedrooms are very nice, but with the point charts being what they are, I do not see us staying in one of those very often. The AKV rooms were actually much nicer, but the maintenance fees there are about double. The BLT fees are expected to stay the lowest of all the DVC properties because it is not spread out, there are very little “grounds” to maintain (relatively speaking, compared to SSR or AKV), and all of the shops, restaurants, etc. are located in the Contemporary. Now here’s the part that you won’t like to hear. The guide said, several times, that although they are considering BLT to be an extension of the Contemporary since so many of the amenities for BLT will be at CR, the CR guests will not be able to utilize the BLT pool or facilities, and the KTTW cards for CR will not be able to open the access to the bridge to BLT. The phrase he used more than once was “you can use theirs but they can’t use yours”. End result for us is that we’re taking a look at the resale market. We go 2x/year in a deluxe, so for the amount of points we’d need to continue to do that, we need to find a resale contract somewhere that’s a little more affordable than buying direct from DVC, then hope the availability is there when we want to go.

If anyone has any questions, fire away! But my disclaimer - I’ve been sitting here ignoring my family for a little too long, so I probably won’t be back to respond until later this evening or tomorrow. Sorry this ended up so long, but I hope it was helpful, or at the very least mildly informative and entertaining.
__________________
Mom2aRedHead
*1980* *1995* *2005 2x offsite* *2006 AKL* *2007 2x @ AKL* *2008 AKL and CR* *2009 CR*
* 2010 Disneyland/SoCal * 2011 Disneyland/SoCal * 2012 Fantasy Cruise *2013 Disneyland/SoCal *

"Nobody on his deathbed ever said, "I wish I had spent more time at the office." - Paul Tsongas

Last edited by mom2aredhead; 05-15-2009 at 10:03 PM.
mom2aredhead is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 07:05 PM   #696
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,091

Thanks, mom2aredhead! Love those CR/TRs and yours is very informative and entertaining (I won't ask for my money back).

So, now that you've been upgraded, would you pay to stay in the tower? And, would you stay at the CR on your next visit?

You think your family has patience issues. Some reasons we love the CR: We're able to walk to the MK instead of having to wait for the monorail like you have to at the Poly and GF. The pool has a larger seating area than the Poly and GF so we never have to wait for a chair. The gym is only an elevator ride away to the 2nd floor... Yep, we're all definitely Fast Pass people.
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #697
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

mom2aredhead,
Thanks for posting that wonderfull and very detailed trip report and congragulations on the upgrade.

I am also wondering did you ask the DVC guide why Contemporary guests can not use the Bay Lake Tower ammenties like the pool, since they can use the Contemporary pool and etc? While I have come to realize that the one thing I don't like is how they advertise Bay Lake Tower as sharing ammenties with the Contemporary, but the favour won't be returned for Contemporary guests who might have wanted to swim at Bay Lake Tower. Best example is how Wilderness Lodge guests also have access to the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge DVC pool section.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #698
mom2aredhead
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,660

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Thanks, mom2aredhead! Love those CR/TRs and yours is very informative and entertaining (I won't ask for my money back).

So, now that you've been upgraded, would you pay to stay in the tower? And, would you stay at the CR on your next visit?

You think your family has patience issues. Some reasons we love the CR: We're able to walk to the MK instead of having to wait for the monorail like you have to at the Poly and GF. The pool has a larger seating area than the Poly and GF so we never have to wait for a chair. The gym is only an elevator ride away to the 2nd floor... Yep, we're all definitely Fast Pass people.
Our last trip (late Sep 08) we were upgraded too, from a Garden wing to a Bay Lake View down on the Chef Mickey's end. I think after staying in the tower twice, I would have to say yes, I would definitely pay to stay in the tower. But the view on the Bay Lake side is also really pretty, especially early in the morning. So I don't think I'd pay extra for the MK view, but if they wanted to give it to me for free again, I certainly wouldn't turn it down. I think anything in that building would be great, and if we end up not doing DVC by then, we will probably be there for our next trip (maybe in December). Right now my son is 5, and if nothing else, the proximity to MK is a HUGE deciding factor since we spend most of our time there. We walked over there quite a bit - even if only for Spectro or Wishes. We had hoppers and hit all of the parks, but found ourselves at MK just about every night.

And yes, we're definitely a Fast Pass family too!
__________________
Mom2aRedHead
*1980* *1995* *2005 2x offsite* *2006 AKL* *2007 2x @ AKL* *2008 AKL and CR* *2009 CR*
* 2010 Disneyland/SoCal * 2011 Disneyland/SoCal * 2012 Fantasy Cruise *2013 Disneyland/SoCal *

"Nobody on his deathbed ever said, "I wish I had spent more time at the office." - Paul Tsongas
mom2aredhead is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #699
mom2aredhead
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,660

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
mom2aredhead,
Thanks for posting that wonderfull and very detailed trip report and congragulations on the upgrade.

I am also wondering did you ask the DVC guide why Contemporary guests can not use the Bay Lake Tower ammenties like the pool, since they can use the Contemporary pool and etc? While I have come to realize that the one thing I don't like is how they advertise Bay Lake Tower as sharing ammenties with the Contemporary, but the favour won't be returned for Contemporary guests who might have wanted to swim at Bay Lake Tower. Best example is how Wilderness Lodge guests also have access to the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge DVC pool section.
What he said is that although the BLT building looks fairly mammoth in size, it's deceiving because of the curved shape and it only has about 350 rooms (granted some are suites that hold several people) so there there would just not be enough space to accommodate the guests from the 1000+ rooms at the CR at the BLT pool. According to him, the pool is kind of in the interior of the horseshoe shape, so its on the smaller side. Again, these are his words, and I don't have anything that will confirm or deny what he said. All of the information he gave to us about the resort has "artist proposal" exterior pictures, so you really can't tell.
He also said that the improvements to the CR pool (adding the splash area, cabanas, etc) were planned to make the CR pool as attractive offering the same amenities as the BLT pool so that there would really be no reason for CR guests to feel like they needed to go over to BLT. Again, whether this is his opinion, part of his sales pitch, or an actual fact is anyone's guess.
__________________
Mom2aRedHead
*1980* *1995* *2005 2x offsite* *2006 AKL* *2007 2x @ AKL* *2008 AKL and CR* *2009 CR*
* 2010 Disneyland/SoCal * 2011 Disneyland/SoCal * 2012 Fantasy Cruise *2013 Disneyland/SoCal *

"Nobody on his deathbed ever said, "I wish I had spent more time at the office." - Paul Tsongas
mom2aredhead is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #700
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2aredhead View Post
What he said is that although the BLT building looks fairly mammoth in size, it's deceiving because of the curved shape and it only has about 350 rooms (granted some are suites that hold several people) so there there would just not be enough space to accommodate the guests from the 1000+ rooms at the CR at the BLT pool. According to him, the pool is kind of in the interior of the horseshoe shape, so its on the smaller side. Again, these are his words, and I don't have anything that will confirm or deny what he said. All of the information he gave to us about the resort has "artist proposal" exterior pictures, so you really can't tell.
He also said that the improvements to the CR pool (adding the splash area, cabanas, etc) were planned to make the CR pool as attractive offering the same amenities as the BLT pool so that there would really be no reason for CR guests to feel like they needed to go over to BLT. Again, whether this is his opinion, part of his sales pitch, or an actual fact is anyone's guess.
Well assuming what he said is true it does make more sense and I never heard it said like before, so thanks for posting that information. Although if he said the Contemporary will have the same ammenties as the Bay Lake Tower pool, why would Bay Lake Tower guests want to use the Contemporary pool? While the Contemporary does have more rooms in the Tower and Garden Wing didn't they consider those guests when it comes to space at the Contemporary pool or are they assuming most Bay Lake Tower guests won't swim over there?
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #701
mom2aredhead
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,660

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
Well assuming what he said is true it does make more sense and I never heard it said like before, so thanks for posting that information. Although if he said the Contemporary will have the same ammenties as the Bay Lake Tower pool, why would Bay Lake Tower guests want to use the Contemporary pool? While the Contemporary does have more rooms in the Tower and Garden Wing didn't they consider those guests when it comes to space at the Contemporary pool or are they assuming most Bay Lake Tower guests won't swim over there?
I think they're assuming that if they're similar enough, guests probably won't bother walking over from BLT? That's just my guess though. Honestly I probably wouldn't if I were staying there, unless I was going over to Contempo or the store for something and felt the sudden urge to swim .

But I think they have to advertise it and sell it as shared amenities for prospective owners because BLT as a building on its own is nothing but rooms. It has no restaurant, no store, and it will not even have a check-in desk - he said that BLT guests will arrive and check in at CR then go over to the other building.
The way he explained it, all of the DVC resorts are "required" - maybe not exactly the right word - but in their prospectus, charter, by-laws or something of the kind, it states all facilities will have a restaurant and a grocery-type store on site. My theory is that by building the bridge to connect the 2 buildings and "sharing amenities", they fulfilled that requirement without having to use valuable real estate to do it. The less non-room things in that building, the more points they can sell. Probably explains why Contempo got the upgrade it did as well.
__________________
Mom2aRedHead
*1980* *1995* *2005 2x offsite* *2006 AKL* *2007 2x @ AKL* *2008 AKL and CR* *2009 CR*
* 2010 Disneyland/SoCal * 2011 Disneyland/SoCal * 2012 Fantasy Cruise *2013 Disneyland/SoCal *

"Nobody on his deathbed ever said, "I wish I had spent more time at the office." - Paul Tsongas
mom2aredhead is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #702
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2aredhead View Post
I think they're assuming that if they're similar enough, guests probably won't bother walking over from BLT? That's just my guess though. Honestly I probably wouldn't if I were staying there, unless I was going over to Contempo or the store for something and felt the sudden urge to swim .

But I think they have to advertise it and sell it as shared amenities for prospective owners because BLT as a building on its own is nothing but rooms. It has no restaurant, no store, and it will not even have a check-in desk - he said that BLT guests will arrive and check in at CR then go over to the other building.
The way he explained it, all of the DVC resorts are "required" - maybe not exactly the right word - but in their prospectus, charter, by-laws or something of the kind, it states all facilities will have a restaurant and a grocery-type store on site. My theory is that by building the bridge to connect the 2 buildings and "sharing amenities", they fulfilled that requirement without having to use valuable real estate to do it. The less non-room things in that building, the more points they can sell. Probably explains why Contempo got the upgrade it did as well.
I would say that is correct and very well explained. However I am not sure Bay Lake Tower is the reason the Contempo Cafe turned out the way it did, because news of it being built and etc was announced before Bay Lake Tower was official. Plus it was time for an upgrade because not to many people liked the old Food & Fun Center, although I enjoyed it.

I was also wondering did the DVC guide say if they are adding a 2nd bus stop for Bay Lake Tower? From what I have seen I don't think they are because it's located so close to the Contemporary bus station and it won't be a long walk for anyone staying there.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #703
mom2aredhead
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,660

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
I would say that is correct and very well explained. However I am not sure Bay Lake Tower is the reason the Contempo Cafe turned out the way it did, because news of it being built and etc was announced before Bay Lake Tower was official. Plus it was time for an upgrade because not to many people liked the old Food & Fun Center, although I enjoyed it.

I was also wondering did the DVC guide say if they are adding a 2nd bus stop for Bay Lake Tower? From what I have seen I don't think they are because it's located so close to the Contemporary bus station and it won't be a long walk for anyone staying there.
I'd venture to guess that just because BLT wasn't "official" doesn't mean the plan wasn't in place already and a consideration in the Contempo upgrade.

You know, I didn't think to ask him about the bus stop, but based on the location of the existing one, I would guess you are correct and that there would be just the one for both resorts.
__________________
Mom2aRedHead
*1980* *1995* *2005 2x offsite* *2006 AKL* *2007 2x @ AKL* *2008 AKL and CR* *2009 CR*
* 2010 Disneyland/SoCal * 2011 Disneyland/SoCal * 2012 Fantasy Cruise *2013 Disneyland/SoCal *

"Nobody on his deathbed ever said, "I wish I had spent more time at the office." - Paul Tsongas
mom2aredhead is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #704
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2aredhead View Post
I'd venture to guess that just because BLT wasn't "official" doesn't mean the plan wasn't in place already and a consideration in the Contempo upgrade.

You know, I didn't think to ask him about the bus stop, but based on the location of the existing one, I would guess you are correct and that there would be just the one for both resorts.
Well if I can not find an answer about the bus stop I will eventually find out this August, since my family and I will be arriving at the Contemporary a week after Bay Lake Tower has opened.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 09:55 PM   #705
mom2aredhead
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,660

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
Well if I can not find an answer about the bus stop I will eventually find out this August, since my family and I will be arriving at the Contemporary a week after Bay Lake Tower has opened.
Have a great time! But I'm sure our paths will cross here again before then!
__________________
Mom2aRedHead
*1980* *1995* *2005 2x offsite* *2006 AKL* *2007 2x @ AKL* *2008 AKL and CR* *2009 CR*
* 2010 Disneyland/SoCal * 2011 Disneyland/SoCal * 2012 Fantasy Cruise *2013 Disneyland/SoCal *

"Nobody on his deathbed ever said, "I wish I had spent more time at the office." - Paul Tsongas
mom2aredhead is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alphabet Game Disney World/Land Shops, Resorts, & Restaraunts.. II ryley26 Theme Parks Community 3798 08-21-2010 03:40 PM
The *ALL NEW* Polynesian Resort FAQ thread - *APRIL 2009* SeaSpray Disney Resorts 3773 09-22-2009 04:15 PM
Ultimate Resort Poll - Deluxe frisco Disney Resorts 70 04-09-2009 08:21 AM
Question about resort mugs - do they offer milk with the coffee or only cream? lucky978 Disney Resorts 4 04-05-2009 12:14 PM
The *NEW* Polynesian Resort FAQ thread - *SEPT 2008* SeaSpray Disney Resorts 3726 04-05-2009 07:28 AM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.