Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-08-2010, 08:11 PM   #3346
andee515
Mouseketeer
 
andee515's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 463

Is there anywhere to get the hotel activities ahead of time, like the campfires and movies. we are going March 9-16th

thanks
andee515 is offline  
Old 02-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #3347
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by andee515 View Post
Is there anywhere to get the hotel activities ahead of time, like the campfires and movies. we are going March 9-16th

thanks
I believe they are always released once the new set of days starts.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-09-2010, 07:02 AM   #3348
dragitoff
DIS Veteran
 
dragitoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,120

I just booked a trip in October and we'll be staying in the CR for the 1st time. I've always wanted to stay there since I was a kid and with the great pin discount I got, it's finally a dream come true. Part of our reservation confirmation had a complimentary spa thing with it for 1 person. I'll be in Orlando for business, but my DW and DD9 and DD6 will be with us. I was thinking of surprising my wife with the spa certificate, but has anyone else gotten this and what all does it cover? I've only gotten the free mini-golf, planet hollywood vouchers, etc... This is the 1st time we've gotten a spa voucher. I also got a golf voucher, but unfortunately won't have time to play since I will be there on business.
dragitoff is offline  
Old 02-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #3349
sabrinadv1
Mouseketeer
 
sabrinadv1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 406

Soooooo after having reservations all over the "world" we have finally decided on a CR MK view and, that's it I am not changing again. This is where I really wanted to be all the time . Now I have a few questions.

1. Are the MK views really all the same no matter what end or what floor we end up on? I know to ask for a odd number room but, other than that is it best to leave it up to chance in a better chance of getting the odd room?

2. Please no flaming me for this one. We have family that will probably be staying at the WL. Is it ok for them to watch Wishes in the room with us and then go back to their resort. We are not talking about the pool and such just visiting with us in our room.

3. What time does the boat launch to the WL quit running?
__________________
(DH)(me)(DS14) (DS10) (DS8)
sabrinadv1 is offline  
Old 02-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #3350
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragitoff View Post
I just booked a trip in October and we'll be staying in the CR for the 1st time. I've always wanted to stay there since I was a kid and with the great pin discount I got, it's finally a dream come true. Part of our reservation confirmation had a complimentary spa thing with it for 1 person. I'll be in Orlando for business, but my DW and DD9 and DD6 will be with us. I was thinking of surprising my wife with the spa certificate, but has anyone else gotten this and what all does it cover? I've only gotten the free mini-golf, planet hollywood vouchers, etc... This is the 1st time we've gotten a spa voucher. I also got a golf voucher, but unfortunately won't have time to play since I will be there on business.
Have a great time.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old 02-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #3351
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinadv1 View Post
Soooooo after having reservations all over the "world" we have finally decided on a CR MK view and, that's it I am not changing again. This is where I really wanted to be all the time . Now I have a few questions.

1. Are the MK views really all the same no matter what end or what floor we end up on? I know to ask for a odd number room but, other than that is it best to leave it up to chance in a better chance of getting the odd room?

2. Please no flaming me for this one. We have family that will probably be staying at the WL. Is it ok for them to watch Wishes in the room with us and then go back to their resort. We are not talking about the pool and such just visiting with us in our room.

3. What time does the boat launch to the WL quit running?
I personally think the MK views are the same no matter what floor your staying on, although others might think the opposite. So I guess it depends on what each person thinks.

2. There is nothing wrong with them watching Wishes from your room.

3. The boat runs from 6:45 AM - 11:30 PM.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old 02-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #3352
sabrinadv1
Mouseketeer
 
sabrinadv1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 406

Thanks!

Are there off-site food delivery places that will deliver to the CR?
__________________
(DH)(me)(DS14) (DS10) (DS8)
sabrinadv1 is offline  
Old 02-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #3353
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinadv1 View Post
Thanks!

Are there off-site food delivery places that will deliver to the CR?
You're welcome and I am sure there are some places that will deliver, however I am not sure which ones. So hopefully someone else will be able to help you with that.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #3354
micandminforever
DIS Veteran
 
micandminforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Small Town, N.W. Ga.
Posts: 2,150

I am so excited I just updated my reg. garden wing room to a deluxe garden wing room and still saved 897.69 with the new room discount. The room only code has been extended through most of the summer.
__________________
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
micandminforever is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #3355
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,110

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
I am so excited I just updated my reg. garden wing room to a deluxe garden wing room and still saved 897.69 with the new room discount. The room only code has been extended through most of the summer.
Congratulations!

Yes, the room-only public discount has been extended through August 14th, 2010.
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #3356
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
I am so excited I just updated my reg. garden wing room to a deluxe garden wing room and still saved 897.69 with the new room discount. The room only code has been extended through most of the summer.
Congragulations.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #3357
tinkerbell60
DIS Veteran
 
tinkerbell60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 3,014

We were able to get the discount too and upgraded to Atrium Club level and we still saved some money!! This is awesome. Now, I just wanted to clarify - both club levels have the same services, just one is on a higher floor and has more suites? Also, can I request a MK view with Atrium Club?

Thanks in advance!
__________________
tinkerbell60 is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #3358
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 39,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell60 View Post
We were able to get the discount too and upgraded to Atrium Club level and we still saved some money!! This is awesome. Now, I just wanted to clarify - both club levels have the same services, just one is on a higher floor and has more suites? Also, can I request a MK view with Atrium Club?

Thanks in advance!
Yes both floors offer the same services and food offerings. Also with the Atrium Club floor you make a reservation for the Magic Kingdom View or Bay Lake View, so you don't request it which means you should have a specific view reserved right now.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 08:21 PM   #3359
tinkerbell60
DIS Veteran
 
tinkerbell60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 3,014

Hmmm. The reservation just says Atrium Club - Standard Room........it does not specify a view......
__________________
tinkerbell60 is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 08:41 PM   #3360
lovesdumbo
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 12,982

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell60 View Post
Hmmm. The reservation just says Atrium Club - Standard Room........it does not specify a view......
That is Bay Lake. The other is MK view Atrium Club.
__________________
lovesdumbo is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alphabet Game Disney World/Land Shops, Resorts, & Restaraunts.. II ryley26 Theme Parks Community 3798 08-21-2010 03:40 PM
The *ALL NEW* Polynesian Resort FAQ thread - *APRIL 2009* SeaSpray Disney Resorts 3773 09-22-2009 04:15 PM
Ultimate Resort Poll - Deluxe frisco Disney Resorts 70 04-09-2009 08:21 AM
Question about resort mugs - do they offer milk with the coffee or only cream? lucky978 Disney Resorts 4 04-05-2009 12:14 PM
The *NEW* Polynesian Resort FAQ thread - *SEPT 2008* SeaSpray Disney Resorts 3726 04-05-2009 07:28 AM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.