Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #46
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Hi Tracy
Hi Jo, thanks for dropping by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogirl'smom View Post
Tracy! I'm so glad you're doing a new PTR! It's killing me waiting for December. I want to be making ADRs already, looking for matching Christmas shirts. Now I can enjoy your Oct. planning. Are you going to do a separate PTR for December since you can go all commando (that didn't sound right, did it? )

Jamie
Hi Jamie!! about the "commando" comment. I have no idea about another PTR, maybe? This PTR was easy because we are planning it with others. We still have to see if we get the restaurants we want and if we are wearing anything special for MNSSHP, you will just have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncsjodi View Post
Hey Tracy! I want that picture of you and I!!! I don't have a good one of you! Can you email it to me??
Hi Jodi!! I emailed you the picture without the thought bubble . I took it from Carrie or Scott I can't remember who, but I did ask for permission.

Lurkers you are killing me here, I see hundreds of views, but not many posts??? I thank everyone that has posted, I am just wondering if we are that boring that it doesn't even warrant a "hi"? Tell me what I am doing wrong here ?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #47
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post

Lurkers you are killing me here, I see hundreds of views, but not many posts??? I thank everyone that has posted, I am just wondering if we are that boring that it doesn't even warrant a "hi"? Tell me what I am doing wrong here ?

Don't feel bad, Tracy, I've noticed the same trend on my report. Perhaps folks feel they don't have anything amazing or profound to say, but you're right... just a Hey Howdy Hey is nice from time to time!!

Kathy
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-08-2009, 12:11 AM   #49
ladylyons
Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

Coming out of lurkdom over here to say "HI" and it sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. After reading this PTR and your previous TR you two sound like so much fun. Have a great time!!! I'll be here reading along and posting anytime I can throw in my .02.

What do you mean we're driving to WDW from CA? PTR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3179094
Old 04-08-2009, 07:59 AM   #50
mkluvsmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Michelle!! Oh my goodness, you have to be kidding me? We miss you by 2 days . Any chance you are going in December?? We are going to be there Dec. 13 -19th. Thanks for posting.
I know! Maybe you should just extend your trip, or I should go early.... There is a good chance we'll be going for a weekend in December so I will keep your dates in mind for sure! Hope all is well with you and Bill (and Ace of course)!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:28 AM   #51
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylyons View Post
Coming out of lurkdom over here to say "HI" and it sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. After reading this PTR and your previous TR you two sound like so much fun. Have a great time!!! I'll be here reading along and posting anytime I can throw in my .02.
Thank you so much for coming out of lurkdom!! Thanks we try to have a good time when we are there, we love WDW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkluvsmickey View Post
I know! Maybe you should just extend your trip, or I should go early.... There is a good chance we'll be going for a weekend in December so I will keep your dates in mind for sure! Hope all is well with you and Bill (and Ace of course)!
Hi Michelle!! We can't extend this trip, you know me I like Pop because it is cheaper and we can stay longer, Bill wanted POR this trip and the Poly in December, so no adding days for Tracy this year like I usually do . We don't spent a lot of time at the resort, we don't swim, I don't see the logic of paying that much for a place to sleep, but I have to remind myself that it is Bill's trip too.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #52
AngVT
My heart is at Disney, my body is in VT.

Hi! We're going in Oct also, but the end of the month... I have to ask, what is Enchanted?

(offsite trips)1983; Apr. 2003 Oct. 2004 Dec. 2007 Oct. 2008 - WL Oct. 2009 - CSR Dec. 2011 CSR (the princess' 16th birthday)
Old 04-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #53
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngVT View Post
Hi! We're going in Oct also, but the end of the month... I have to ask, what is Enchanted?

Hi and Welcome!!! We were there towards the end of October last year and had a great time. Are you going to MNSSHP? We really enjoyed it.

If you click on the cloud in my signature it takes you to Enchanted. We are a smaller Disney group. We all share the love for Disney here on the DIS and there .

Thank you so much for reading.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #54
My2Qtz0205
DIS Veteran

I haven't looked back to see if I've posted yet, but if I have already, then hello again!

We are also going in Oct., and I'm getting ready to write my PTR.

My December 2012 Trip Report via my Scrapbook: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post49171745
My Almost a Grand Gathering, 10th Anniversary Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post34138322
Old 04-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #56
ladylyons

[QUOTE=mrsksomeday;31236223Thanks we try to have a good time when we are there, we love WDW!![/QUOTE]

I fully understand your love for WDW. We get to go to Disneyland every year for Christmas and I always try to get a weekend trip in to but it doesn't always happen. So for my family Disneyland will always be our 2nd home with WDW thrown in every few years as possibly a 3rd home. Can't wait to hear more of your planning.

Old 04-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #57
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylyons View Post
I fully understand your love for WDW. We get to go to Disneyland every year for Christmas and I always try to get a weekend trip in to but it doesn't always happen. So for my family Disneyland will always be our 2nd home with WDW thrown in every few years as possibly a 3rd home. Can't wait to hear more of your planning.
Oh goodness I want to go to Disneyland so much!! Bill hasn't been there either. I want to do the "walking in Walt's footsteps" tour. He has always been hesitate because with WDW we can just get on ME from the airport and not have to worry about things.

I have done a little research and there are accessible shuttles to the hotels at DL and he is starting to get a little interested in it, we will see. He says if we go we have to stay at the Grand Californian because that is probably the only time we will go to California.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:13 PM   #58
ladylyons

Quote:
Oh goodness I want to go to Disneyland so much!! Bill hasn't been there either. I want to do the "walking in Walt's footsteps" tour.
You will be in for a shock with actually how different Disneyland is from the Magic Kingdom and Disney World in general. The last time I was in Disney World was 16 years ago when I was 15 so I know a lot has changed. We did the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour and really enjoyed it. I'd recommend it if you ever get to go.

Quote:
I have done a little research and there are accessible shuttles to the hotels at DL and he is starting to get a little interested in it, we will see. He says if we go we have to stay at the Grand Californian because that is probably the only time we will go to California.
Unfortunatly I don't know much about shutles to the hotels because we normally drive down when we go. It's about an 8 hour drive for us so no plane rides here. I'd love to stay at the Grand California but the price for us has been cost prohibitive especially considering we're normally there during Peak season. But I've stayed at both the Disneyland and Paradise Hotel and enjoyed them both. But I say if you can budget for it and this would possibly be a once in a lifetime trip I say go for the Grand California. It is a gorgeous hotel. I would love to hear about that trip if you get to go. Here's lots of for you guys to get to go on that trip.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #59
katiebelle21
DIS Veteran

Hi Tracy! I just found your PTR. I hope you don't mind if I tag along again. I really enjoyed your last TR! I think it's great that you've been able to meet so many fellow Disers on your trips.

Last edited by katiebelle21; 04-08-2009 at 09:24 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 04-09-2009, 01:11 PM   #60
AngVT
My heart is at Disney, my body is in VT.

Quote:
Hi and Welcome!!! We were there towards the end of October last year and had a great time. Are you going to MNSSHP? We really enjoyed it.
We went at the end of Oct last year, and went to MNSSHP twice... just because it poured the first night.. had to go again! It's my DD and I this year, it was DS and I last year... unfortunately DH refuses to LOVE all things Disney as I do, therefore he won't ever see the faces of our children while they enjoy Disney's magic. We're going to go to MNSSHP at least once this year, definately on the 31st but maybe another night too.

(offsite trips)1983; Apr. 2003 Oct. 2004 Dec. 2007 Oct. 2008 - WL Oct. 2009 - CSR Dec. 2011 CSR (the princess' 16th birthday)

Tags
cerebral palsy, mrsksomeday, october, power wheelchair, wdw

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: