Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2009, 01:03 PM   #76
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativeamanda View Post
See, I was gonna finish reading and then come bakc and reply, but this one stopped me dead in my tracks! I have all of those books except one. I have to show this to dh tonight. He thinks I'm the only one like this. . .

Anyway, love your TR! Love seeing how involved in the church your family is. And your girls are absolute cuties!
Hi Amanda! Glad to see you made it over!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with so many books!!

Thank you so much!! Yes, we just adore our church--especially our Sunday School Class! The Lord has really blessed us!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:06 PM   #77
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
Wow you got every planning book, guess you will be reading a lot. I love the crocs! I also started my binder again this year. It's nice to have a place to throw all my planning stuff. I just have to print out a cover.
Yeah--thankfully I've already read all of them but 2!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #78
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by summermac View Post
I'm cracking up at all those guide books. If I weren't so cheap I'd have that many too. I take the kids to the bookstore and look at them there.

I'm going to be the voice of dissent and suggest you think about Magic Kingdom for arrival evening. Relax at your resort & unwind and then head over to MK maybe around 3:30 and hope to see a parade and some fireworks. Take it easy with the girls and just enjoy the park. You're way too close to MK (being at the Poly) to not do it. We're at CBR but we are planning on heading to MK for our first day, even if it's just to be there.
Hee hee!! What can I say? I like to have all of the info I can get!!

Thank you for your input on arrival day. I still have not decided what we're going to do yet. I don't know if I'll be patient enough not to go to a park that first day--KWIM?!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:12 PM   #79
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlwilliams9 View Post
I love Color Wonder stuff too! Emily doesn't keep markers away from the couch so Color Wonder is a must!! She also likes the finger paints!

The Crocs are cute. I've never tried the MJ style. I have the adara and I'm waiting patiently for the flip-flops.
Yes, whoever came up with Color Wonder is a genius--or better yet, probably a mom!!

You know, after wearing my mj crocs all day yesterday--I must say that they are much more comfy than the original crocs!! I LOVE them!! I so wish that I could wear flip-flops but I can't stand having anything between my toes!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #80
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+aprince View Post
I'm getting a few color wonders for our trip too!!!
All of your planning books should keep you busy. I really want to get the Birnbaums' guide for kids, I think my dd9 would love to read through that. Actually that's a good Easter basket gift.
As for the crocs, I always buy them for the kids, but i've never had a pair myself, I'm really thinking about getting some for this trip.
I bought the Birnbaum's Guide for Kids at my Disney Store at the end of the year. It was marked down to $4.99--plus I had a coupon!!!

You can't go wrong with the crocs--they are sooo comfy!!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #81
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Hi Becky,

Just stumbled across your PTR, I still have months before my upcoming trip and just got back in December so I'm living vicariously through PTR's right now, too! I hope you don't mind me joining in!! I love your plans and glad I'm not the only one OCD especially when it comes to planning my Disney Trip!!! Your family is gorgeous and your DD's are just beautiful, I"m a Mommy to 3 boys so I love seeing the pics of the girls and their cute little outifts and bows....too cute!!

Can't wait to read more!!
Kristen
Old 03-25-2009, 01:33 PM   #82
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Hi Becky,

Just stumbled across your PTR, I still have months before my upcoming trip and just got back in December so I'm living vicariously through PTR's right now, too! I hope you don't mind me joining in!! I love your plans and glad I'm not the only one OCD especially when it comes to planning my Disney Trip!!! Your family is gorgeous and your DD's are just beautiful, I"m a Mommy to 3 boys so I love seeing the pics of the girls and their cute little outifts and bows....too cute!!

Can't wait to read more!!
Kristen
Welcome Kristen!!! I'm so glad you're joining us!! Thank you for your kind words!!
Old 03-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #83
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Sure!! here is the thread with some of the inside pages I'm using (this person also designs covers: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2114031

This thread is good for cover designs & chapters: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2116437

Here is the link to where I got my binder cover (note that she now has a separate thread for requests): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2120522

Here is that separate thread for design requests: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2040650
Okay, these are super awesome!!! Thanks for sharing -- I will be adding some stuff to my binder now!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #84
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Okay, these are super awesome!!! Thanks for sharing -- I will be adding some stuff to my binder now!
No problem!! Glad I could help!!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:35 PM   #85
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

More Crocs!!

I wasn't supposed to get my order from crocs.com until Friday so I was pleasantly surprised when it came today!! Here are my crocs:

And crocs for the girls (These will match 2 Minnie customs I'm having made for the girls--I'm going to put them in their Easter basket):

I also ordered Ally some Jibbitz (I'm going to put them inside plastic eggs for her Easter basket--the fairy ones light up--they are fairly large--notice the size difference between the fairies & Minnie):

A pic of Minnie in the croc (The Disney MJ's feature minnie holes small enough to secure jibbitz™ brand charms):

And I'm throwing in a picture of Ally that I took before church tonight. She's wearing her Ariel shirt and clippie (Ariel is her FAVORITE princess!!):

I straightened Ally's hair today--I do it every so often when she asks. She has such pretty curly hair but sometimes she wants to be like Mommy!
Old 03-26-2009, 07:54 AM   #86
lizet313
A dream is a wish your HEART makes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Sure!! here is the thread with some of the inside pages I'm using (this person also designs covers: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2114031

This thread is good for cover designs & chapters: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2116437

Here is the link to where I got my binder cover (note that she now has a separate thread for requests): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2120522

Here is that separate thread for design requests: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2040650

Thank you so much for helping I am taking my mom and sister for their very first time and I want to make it special for them. The jibbitz are so cute and the crocs are just so adorable with the mickey holes.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:49 AM   #87
kaysmommie
DIS Veteran

Love the crocs! I ordered from there last week and haven't even gotten and email saying they shipped yet . How long did it take to get your order?
Old 03-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #88
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizet313 View Post
Thank you so much for helping I am taking my mom and sister for their very first time and I want to make it special for them. The jibbitz are so cute and the crocs are just so adorable with the mickey holes.
You're very welcome!! Glad I could help!!
Old 03-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #89
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
Love the crocs! I ordered from there last week and haven't even gotten and email saying they shipped yet . How long did it take to get your order?
It took me exactly a week to get mine. I ordered last Wed. and received them yesterday. Maybe check your order status by logging into crocs.com--they may have forgotten to send a shipping e-mail.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #90
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Yay for the Crocs delivery. I am waiting for mine. I did get some hot pink Mary Janes-not minnie at Costco for $9.98! Both my girls also have that Ariel shirt-it is really cute!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: