Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-04-2009, 06:36 AM   #871
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWLVR View Post
Good morning everyone - happy Monday!

Sounds like everyone had a good weekend.

I got 12 pages finished yesterday. I still have a few more pages to finish up the SSMC07 part and then I can work on December and finish up the book.

I said yesterday that I was going to text my friend when we got home from church. Well when I turned on my phone after church I had a text waiting from her. Great minds think alike.

Mark did a lot of work outside yesterday and I got a sweet treat. On my desk when I got home was a bud vase full of Lily of the Valley! What a guy!
Mary,

Sounds like you had a great day Scrapbooking. Good for you!

How sweet of Mark! And for you what a nice suprise.

take care
flo
__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:03 AM   #872
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran
 
Time4disneynow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,821




HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, DIANNE AND MICHAEL


__________________
Monika... [Visiting WDW yearly since 1985...2007&2010 Disney Western...2011-Disney Eastern...SSMC 2008,2009,2010,2011..3/2012-Disney Dream-SSMC Reunion-It's all Garys Fault!! Disney Dream...6/2012 Inaugural NYC-Canada-Disney Magic...12/2012 Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy...05/2013 Disney Wonder Repo cruise LA-Vancouver (West Coast Adventure-It's All Gary's Fault reunion cruise)]


Time4disneynow is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-04-2009, 07:36 AM   #873
dvc4life
Disney is my Happy Place
 
dvc4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by miker1251 View Post
Being an optimist, I decided to ask Member Services when the theme for the Members Cruise would be announced. I received the following reply-

"We have not been given that information. Please keep checking the
Members Only Website for the most up to date information."

Oh well.

Thanks for trying! Let's hope they get on the boat pretty soon!
__________________
Chris
dvc4life is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #874
dvc4life
Disney is my Happy Place
 
dvc4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,852

Happy Anniversary
Dianne & Michael!
__________________
Chris
dvc4life is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #875
nyjets20032
Just starting to have fun!
 
nyjets20032's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by wltdsnyfan View Post
was it a citibank card? i just got an email saying that they are having security issues and that we should pay close attention to our transaction history. i hate thieves. anyway, happy monday everyone. hope all is well. I personally do not like mondays and since i own my own business i do not work today! I am however staining the casing of our new front window that was installed this weekend! I LOVE IT! Have a nice day, Kenna
__________________
We are looking forward to:
Our Home is
nyjets20032 is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #876
OKWMEMBER
Growin' Older but Not Up! Legend in his own mind.
 
OKWMEMBER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Erie, Pa., OKW
Posts: 1,433

Ahoy There, Mateys!!!!

ES (Elizabeth Swan)Update!!! Parley!!!

Beastly got the 599th post and therefore earns another ES!!!
dvc4life got the 699th post and therefore earns another ES!!!
Beastly got the 799th post and therefore earns another ES!!!

Every 99th post = 1 ES
Every 499th post = 2 ESes
Every 999th post = 3 ESes

The current score is:

wltdsnyfan - 10 ESes (299th,799th,999th,1099th,2999th,P2 199th,P2 399th)
KellyJeanDVC - 8 ESes (2299th,2399th,2699th,2799th,3199th,3299th,
P2 99th,P2 299th)
manascarfan - 7 ESes (1499th,1599th,1699th,2099th,2199th,3399th)
dvc4life - 5 ESes (1299th,2899th,3099th,3599th,P2 699th)
WDWLVR - 4 ESes (399th,1999th)
BigDogHU75 - 4 ESes (1199th,2499th,2599th)
Donald is #1 - 3 ESes (99th,1399th,3700th)
Beastly - 3 ESes (1899th,P2 599th, P2 799th)
mnra - 2 Eses (499th)
BCVOwner2002 - 2 ESes (699th,899th)
djstweety - 2 ESes (3499th)
FaithTrustnPixieDust - 2 ESes (P2 500th)
ohiominnie - 1 ES (199th)
Time4disneynow - 1 ES (599th)
rbcheek - 1 ES (1799th)

The next milestone is at the 899th post and is worth 1 (One,Uno) ES!!!
__________________
HADD!!! Gary and Gail AKA Cap'n Hidalgo Slashface and Pirate Beth the Pink
Married at Caribbean Beach Resort 11/21/91 - Joined DVC 1994 - Home Resort - Old Key West
OKWMEMBER is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #877
OKWMEMBER
Growin' Older but Not Up! Legend in his own mind.
 
OKWMEMBER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Erie, Pa., OKW
Posts: 1,433

Ahoy There, Mateys!!!!

Pirate Update!!! Aaaarggghhh!!!

Beastly got the 600th post and therefore earns another Pirate!!!
djstweety got the 700th post and therefore earns another Pirate!!!
Time4disneynow got the 800th post and therefore earns another Pirate!!!

Every 100th post = 1 Pirate
Every 500th post = 2 Pirates
Every 1000th post = 3 Pirates

The current score is:

wltdsnyfan - 16 Pirates (100th,900th,1400th,2000th,2300th,2700th,2900th,
3200th,3400th.3500th,3700th,P2 100th,P2 200th,P2 400th)
WDWLVR - 8 Pirates (400th,1500th,3000th,P2 500th)
BigDogHU75 - 6 Pirates (500th,800th,1000th)
manascarfan - 4 Pirates (1600th,1700th,2500th)
dvc4life - 4 Pirates (1300th,2400th,3100th,3600th)
Time4disneynow - 4 Pirates (600th,700th,1800th,P2 800th)
Beastly - 3 Pirates (1900th,2200th,P2 600th)
BCVOwner2002 - 2 Pirates (300th,2800th)
KellyJeanDVC - 2 Pirates (2600th,3300th)
djstweety - 2 Pirates (P2 300th,P2 700th)
iluvdisney - 1 Pirate (200th)
been2marceline - 1 Pirate (1100th)
ohiominnie - 1 Pirate (1200th)
njprincess - 1 Pirate (2100th)


The next milestone is at the 900th post and is worth 1 (One,Uno) Pirate!!!
__________________
HADD!!! Gary and Gail AKA Cap'n Hidalgo Slashface and Pirate Beth the Pink
Married at Caribbean Beach Resort 11/21/91 - Joined DVC 1994 - Home Resort - Old Key West
OKWMEMBER is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #878
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

D23

I am excited I got an e mail that my D23 memembership shipped.

take care
flo
__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 05:01 PM   #879
Beastly
Sea Ya Real Soon!!!!
 
Beastly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 236

Thanks ! This is harder work than last time !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKWMEMBER View Post
Pirate Update!!! Aaaarggghhh!!!

Beastly got the 600th post and therefore earns another Pirate!!!
djstweety got the 700th post and therefore earns another Pirate!!!
Time4disneynow got the 800th post and therefore earns another Pirate!!!

Every 100th post = 1 Pirate
Every 500th post = 2 Pirates
Every 1000th post = 3 Pirates

The current score is:

wltdsnyfan - 16 Pirates (100th,900th,1400th,2000th,2300th,2700th,2900th,
3200th,3400th.3500th,3700th,P2 100th,P2 200th,P2 400th)
WDWLVR - 8 Pirates (400th,1500th,3000th,P2 500th)
BigDogHU75 - 6 Pirates (500th,800th,1000th)
manascarfan - 4 Pirates (1600th,1700th,2500th)
dvc4life - 4 Pirates (1300th,2400th,3100th,3600th)
Time4disneynow - 4 Pirates (600th,700th,1800th,P2 800th)
Beastly - 3 Pirates (1900th,2200th,P2 600th)
BCVOwner2002 - 2 Pirates (300th,2800th)
KellyJeanDVC - 2 Pirates (2600th,3300th)
djstweety - 2 Pirates (P2 300th,P2 700th)
iluvdisney - 1 Pirate (200th)
been2marceline - 1 Pirate (1100th)
ohiominnie - 1 Pirate (1200th)
njprincess - 1 Pirate (2100th)


The next milestone is at the 900th post and is worth 1 (One,Uno) Pirate!!!

Thanks MATEY !!!
__________________
Beastly,





Beastly is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 06:00 PM   #880
WDWLVR
DVC @ The Boardwalk
Have veranda will cruise
We cruised under a DVC flag - how cool is that?!?
 
WDWLVR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Chicagoland for work; Disney for fun!
Posts: 31,617

We just got our second issue of twenty-three this weekend. Love it! I'm so glad we joined.
__________________
Mary My first visits: WDW '76 DL '79 DCL '99 DVC '00
WDWLVR is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #881
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWLVR View Post
We just got our second issue of twenty-three this weekend. Love it! I'm so glad we joined.

I can't wait to start getting mine.

I guess patience is a virtue.

Take care
flo
__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #882
Donald is #1
DIS Veteran
 
Donald is #1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NH
Posts: 6,921

Happy Anniversary Dianne & Michael
[

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWLVR View Post
Good morning everyone - happy Monday!

Sounds like everyone had a good weekend.

I got 12 pages finished yesterday. I still have a few more pages to finish up the SSMC07 part and then I can work on December and finish up the book.

I said yesterday that I was going to text my friend when we got home from church. Well when I turned on my phone after church I had a text waiting from her. Great minds think alike.

Mark did a lot of work outside yesterday and I got a sweet treat. On my desk when I got home was a bud vase full of Lily of the Valley! What a guy!
Wow 12 pages done? It sounds like you had a very productive weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyjets20032 View Post
was it a citibank card? i just got an email saying that they are having security issues and that we should pay close attention to our transaction history. i hate thieves. anyway, happy monday everyone. hope all is well. I personally do not like mondays and since i own my own business i do not work today! I am however staining the casing of our new front window that was installed this weekend! I LOVE IT! Have a nice day, Kenna
In my case, it was from Chase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wltdsnyfan View Post
I am excited I got an e mail that my D23 memembership shipped.

take care
flo
Yay!!!
__________________
Upcoming trips: Aug 2012 - AKV Family Trip
Previous trips: Off-site, YC, Disney Institute, CBR, DCL Magic, DCL Wonder, WL, SSR, AKL, OKW, AKV, BWV, BCV, POR, VGC

Thanks Kimmar
Go Red Sox & Patriots!
Donald is #1 is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #883
Beastly
Sea Ya Real Soon!!!!
 
Beastly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 236

DCL Wake Up Call

......., so be sure to check back in the spring for more exciting information. We can't wait to "sea" you aboard the Disney Wonder®! .......

HELLO Disney Cruise Line its almost Summer !!!!!

Wake UP !!!!!
__________________
Beastly,





Beastly is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #884
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastly View Post
......., so be sure to check back in the spring for more exciting information. We can't wait to "sea" you aboard the Disney Wonder®! .......

HELLO Disney Cruise Line its almost Summer !!!!!

Wake UP !!!!!
Maybe they will read this thread and get the hint that it is a little over 4 months away and it is time to post it.

take care
flo
__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #885
rbcheek
Just A Little Goofy
 
rbcheek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: El Cajon, Ca
Posts: 414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastly View Post
......., so be sure to check back in the spring for more exciting information. We can't wait to "sea" you aboard the Disney Wonder®! .......

HELLO Disney Cruise Line its almost Summer !!!!!

Wake UP !!!!!
With all the lay-offs Disney has had, maybe the web site is just another thing to suffer.
__________________
VB member since '02 - AKLV member since '07 2530 miles from house to home PO - '98 (1st WDW trip), AKL - '02 (Best resort - ever), OKW - '03 (1st DVC Trip), DCL & VB - '05 (1st Cruise), BCV - '06 (1st w/out kids)BCV- '07, AKV - '08 (1st time back as owners)
rbcheek is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.