Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #286
WDWLVR
DVC @ The Boardwalk
Have veranda will cruise
We cruised under a DVC flag - how cool is that?!?
 
WDWLVR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Chicagoland for work; Disney for fun!
Posts: 31,617

Hi everyone! Had a nice day of scrapbooking. Got 10 pages done and a start on another one. Spent the first part of the crop teaching my one friend how to emboss and helping her with one of the pages she is doing for her daughters scrapbook. The page came out beautiful!

I used rub ons for the first time and I'm liking them. Another friend pointed out a good tool to get which makes it easy.

Now I'm beat so I'm going to relax for the evening.



PDFG and all our friends who need it.
__________________
Mary My first visits: WDW '76 DL '79 DCL '99 DVC '00
WDWLVR is offline  
Old 04-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #287
Donald is #1
DIS Veteran
 
Donald is #1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NH
Posts: 6,921

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWLVR View Post
Hi everyone! Had a nice day of scrapbooking. Got 10 pages done and a start on another one. Spent the first part of the crop teaching my one friend how to emboss and helping her with one of the pages she is doing for her daughters scrapbook. The page came out beautiful!

I used rub ons for the first time and I'm liking them. Another friend pointed out a good tool to get which makes it easy.

Now I'm beat so I'm going to relax for the evening.



PDFG and all our friends who need it.
10 pages done? That is great!
__________________
Upcoming trips: Aug 2012 - AKV Family Trip
Previous trips: Off-site, YC, Disney Institute, CBR, DCL Magic, DCL Wonder, WL, SSR, AKL, OKW, AKV, BWV, BCV, POR, VGC

Thanks Kimmar
Go Red Sox & Patriots!
Donald is #1 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-05-2009, 06:06 AM   #288
WDWLVR
DVC @ The Boardwalk
Have veranda will cruise
We cruised under a DVC flag - how cool is that?!?
 
WDWLVR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Chicagoland for work; Disney for fun!
Posts: 31,617



Good morning Member Cruisers!
We sail in 23 weeks!
__________________
Mary My first visits: WDW '76 DL '79 DCL '99 DVC '00
WDWLVR is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 07:06 AM   #289
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWLVR View Post


Good morning Member Cruisers!
We sail in 23 weeks!

Looks Better and Better every week.
__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 07:08 AM   #290
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all have a great day!

We will see what today brings for us in IL.

It looks like it could be rain, sleet, snow or all them.

take care
flo
__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 07:26 AM   #291
dvc4life
Disney is my Happy Place
 
dvc4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,830

Happy Sunday!

Boy, we had a busy day yesterday. I voluteered to help my sister with her boss's retirement party, so we had to decorate at 10:00. Had a baby shower for my niece at 12:00. Then back to the retirement party by 1:30 to help serve. Then we went to Sam's club around 5:30. Got home around 7:00. I was pooped!

Today is going to be a day of , cleaning and relaxing. Plus it is a crappy day outside. Around 4:30 this morning it was raining buckets and it has now switched over to snow. We are expected to get around 3-5 inches of snow . This has to be the last snow of the season. It just has to be! My parents got home from Texas this last Monday and dad is worried his camper freezing up. I hope not.
__________________
Chris
dvc4life is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 07:53 AM   #292
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc4life View Post
Happy Sunday!

Boy, we had a busy day yesterday. I voluteered to help my sister with her boss's retirement party, so we had to decorate at 10:00. Had a baby shower for my niece at 12:00. Then back to the retirement party by 1:30 to help serve. Then we went to Sam's club around 5:30. Got home around 7:00. I was pooped!

Today is going to be a day of , cleaning and relaxing. Plus it is a crappy day outside. Around 4:30 this morning it was raining buckets and it has now switched over to snow. We are expected to get around 3-5 inches of snow . This has to be the last snow of the season. It just has to be! My parents got home from Texas this last Monday and dad is worried his camper freezing up. I hope not.
Chris,

YOu sure did have a busy day yesterday.

We are getting the weather you have to. The rain is supposed to be here by 9:00. Then it supposed to change to sleet and snow. BUt they say no accumulation for us. But we will see. I do agree with you I sure hope this is the last. But we both know this may not be.

Hope you dads camper is ok.

To stay warm just look at your countdown.

I did the laundry thing yesterday.

take care
flo
__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 08:06 AM   #293
djstweety
DIS Veteran
 
djstweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Posts: 1,636

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWLVR View Post


Good morning Member Cruisers!
We sail in 23 weeks!

Yea, can not wait...but I so much to do before, like make my fish extender..does any one have any words of advise for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc4life View Post
Happy Sunday!

Boy, we had a busy day yesterday. I voluteered to help my sister with her boss's retirement party, so we had to decorate at 10:00. Had a baby shower for my niece at 12:00. Then back to the retirement party by 1:30 to help serve. Then we went to Sam's club around 5:30. Got home around 7:00. I was pooped!

Today is going to be a day of , cleaning and relaxing. Plus it is a crappy day outside. Around 4:30 this morning it was raining buckets and it has now switched over to snow. We are expected to get around 3-5 inches of snow . This has to be the last snow of the season. It just has to be! My parents got home from Texas this last Monday and dad is worried his camper freezing up. I hope not.
I will also be doing today, both mine and the inlaws, I want to make some soup and my amish bread starter is ready to make bread. So I must do this too. I am worried about the weather. Tomorrow is the baseball Cardinals opening day...Its a really big thing around here..We party all day long, downtown before the game. We get tourist just comming to see what its all about. Its a lot of fun. I took the day off of work...I don't want to go and freeze my *@#@* off. So if the weather does not cooperate, I may just go to work anyway.
__________________
Dianne - The Black-spotted Buccaneer
May all your dreams come true! Ahoy Shipmates

Sept 20th 2014 on the Magic

It's all Gary's Fault
djstweety is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 08:26 AM   #294
dvc4life
Disney is my Happy Place
 
dvc4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,830

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstweety View Post
Yea, can not wait...but I so much to do before, like make my fish extender..does any one have any words of advise for me!



I will also be doing today, both mine and the inlaws, I want to make some soup and my amish bread starter is ready to make bread. So I must do this too. I am worried about the weather. Tomorrow is the baseball Cardinals opening day...Its a really big thing around here..We party all day long, downtown before the game. We get tourist just comming to see what its all about. Its a lot of fun. I took the day off of work...I don't want to go and freeze my *@#@* off. So if the weather does not cooperate, I may just go to work anyway.
Dianne - baseball and snow just don't go together! Sounds like fun though, especially with the partying before! Hope the weather holds off for you so you can have a day off of work. A day of fun!

Funny, I am going to make soup today too! Since it is so yuck outside it sounds like a good thing to do! Have a great day!
__________________
Chris
dvc4life is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 08:31 AM   #295
djstweety
DIS Veteran
 
djstweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Posts: 1,636

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc4life View Post
Dianne - baseball and snow just don't go together! Sounds like fun though, especially with the partying before! Hope the weather holds off for you so you can have a day off of work. A day of fun!

Funny, I am going to make soup today too! Since it is so yuck outside it sounds like a good thing to do! Have a great day!
What type of soup are you making...I would really love to make chili, but instead I m making a very healthy weight watchers soup.
__________________
Dianne - The Black-spotted Buccaneer
May all your dreams come true! Ahoy Shipmates

Sept 20th 2014 on the Magic

It's all Gary's Fault
djstweety is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 08:57 AM   #296
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Dianne,

I did not think about baseball and this weather till I saw your post. Tomorrow is opening day for the White Sox tomorrow. If we get the weather we are supposed to get it is not going to be fun for any one that is going.

Hope you have a good time tomorrow and try and stay warm. I know sitting at a game that is cold is no fun.

take care
flo


P.S. Dianne and Chris homemade soup sounds so good. My DH is the soup maker in are house. He makes chicken soup. Yum.
__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 09:10 AM   #297
djstweety
DIS Veteran
 
djstweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Posts: 1,636

I don't have tickets ...just was planning on going to the party...I was trying to cut back on a few things. I was just checking ticket avalability. And tickets are still aval. I have not ever seen any tickets aval for opening day before this late. I guess do the economy.
__________________
Dianne - The Black-spotted Buccaneer
May all your dreams come true! Ahoy Shipmates

Sept 20th 2014 on the Magic

It's all Gary's Fault
djstweety is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #298
KellyJeanDVC
Firm Believer in Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust
 
KellyJeanDVC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 290

Good Morning everyone!

We had a busy day yesterday. Courtney's last dance competition of the season is FINALLY over. I'm so excited about that! They are always a lot of fun, but its so time consuming and I'm happy to not have to worry about it again until next year. She did really well. It was a great compeition to end with since all her pieces scored really well. She was also able to do her ballet solo which made her very happy.

Today we are celebrating Palm Sunday. Then I need to try to sort things out for this coming week. I have a lot to do.

My Mom is coming into town Friday and will be here for a week. So that always adds a little stress to things. But it will be nice to see her.

Have a great day!
KellyJeanDVC is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #299
KellyJeanDVC
Firm Believer in Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust
 
KellyJeanDVC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 290

Quote:
Originally Posted by wltdsnyfan View Post
Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all have a great day!

We will see what today brings for us in IL.

It looks like it could be rain, sleet, snow or all them.

take care
flo

I think we'll be more on the snow side of things up here.
KellyJeanDVC is offline  
Old 04-05-2009, 09:15 AM   #300
djstweety
DIS Veteran
 
djstweety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Posts: 1,636

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyJeanDVC View Post
Good Morning everyone!

We had a busy day yesterday. Courtney's last dance competition of the season is FINALLY over. I'm so excited about that! They are always a lot of fun, but its so time consuming and I'm happy to not have to worry about it again until next year. She did really well. It was a great compeition to end with since all her pieces scored really well. She was also able to do her ballet solo which made her very happy.

Today we are celebrating Palm Sunday. Then I need to try to sort things out for this coming week. I have a lot to do.

My Mom is coming into town Friday and will be here for a week. So that always adds a little stress to things. But it will be nice to see her.

Have a great day!
Oh what a relief when things come to a end...but then you start missing them. Have a great day
__________________
Dianne - The Black-spotted Buccaneer
May all your dreams come true! Ahoy Shipmates

Sept 20th 2014 on the Magic

It's all Gary's Fault
djstweety is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.