Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #1516
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdie View Post
Is Sunday the 90 day mark to make Palo ressies?!
Perdie,

Yes, it is the 90 day mark.

It is getting closer! I am so excited.

take care
flo
Old 06-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #1517
erionm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Is Sunday the 90 day mark to make Palo ressies?!
12:00am Eastern Time on Monday, June 15th for Castaway Club Members.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #1518
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald is #1 View Post
Hi everyone! Well one more week before I am on vacation. I better get my act together this weekend so that I can make sure that I have clothes (shorts mostly) that fit since I haven't worn shorts since my WDW trip last November.

I did make a dinner reservation tonight for my birthday at one of the Williamsburg taverns plus I made 2 reservations for their evening programs. Other than that, I think that I will wing it and probably eat at the taverns for lunch.
Sounds like you are going to have a great time.

take care
flo
Old 06-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #1519
Perdie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by erionm View Post
12:00am Eastern Time on Monday, June 15th for Castaway Club Members.
Just to clarify-when you say midnight on Monday-that's Sunday night?
Old 06-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #1520
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just to clarify-when you say midnight on Monday-that's Sunday night?
Perdie,

I always get confused with that. So I went to a conversion chart. I found it on the internet. But yes you are right it is Sunday. See below.

Midnight Eastern time is 11:00 Central Standard time for us to book. See below. It is a conversion chart. That is how I knew what time to call for the res for SSM09. I found a chart.

STANDARD PACIFIC - 9PM*
STANDARD MOUNTAIN - 10PM*
STANDARD CENTRAL - 11PM*
STANDARD EASTERN - 12 Midnight
* = previous day

Take care
flo
Old 06-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #1521
FaithTrustnPixieDust
Those that plant kindness gather love! Look for the Extraordinary in the Ordinary!

Hello Everyone!

Just checking in to see what everyone is up to these days.

That is very exciting that you all get to book your 90 day ressies. Since we are not CC members we have to wait. Is it hard to get ressies at the 75 day mark? Do things tend to get booked up?

I do get to book our WDW ADR's on Saturday morning so that is exciting.

We received our Passports this week!!! It took about 6 weeks.

I still have to make a Fish Extender and determine what I am going to get for gifts. I have some ideas but nothing definite yet. I think the last I saw we were at 26 cabins.

I also still have to arrange our transporation to/from port.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed these days. So much going on and I have not had time to get ready for our camping trip with the scouts. We leave on June 20....day after school gets out. Not one thing packed. Need to get tent out this weekend and seal the seems again. Last year we did not get any rain so I have a feeling this year we are due.

I guess I better get myself organized for our cruise ASAP since I start class right after the July 4 holiday and it goes until end of August. Yikes.

Oh and I am going to the Kenny Chesney concert in Philly June 27 - 3 days after scout camp. I am so excited!!! That will be so much fun. I will need to rest up after camp.

Well, hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

Regards,
Lisa
Old 06-10-2009, 11:15 PM   #1522
djstweety
DIS Veteran

Good Evening...well DH is home and has just fallen a sleep, The hospital has improved alot DH was well taken care of, Thanks for the pixie dust

Sept 20th 2014 on the Magic

It's all Gary's Fault

Dec 8th 2014 on the Dream
Old 06-11-2009, 05:45 AM   #1523
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithTrustnPixieDust View Post
Hello Everyone!

That is very exciting that you all get to book your 90 day ressies. Since we are not CC members we have to wait. Is it hard to get ressies at the 75 day mark? Do things tend to get booked up?

I do get to book our WDW ADR's on Saturday morning so that is exciting.

We received our Passports this week!!! It took about 6 weeks.

I still have to make a Fish Extender and determine what I am going to get for gifts. I have some ideas but nothing definite yet. I think the last I saw we were at 26 cabins.

I also still have to arrange our transporation to/from port.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed these days. So much going on and I have not had time to get ready for our camping trip with the scouts. We leave on June 20....day after school gets out. Not one thing packed. Need to get tent out this weekend and seal the seems again. Last year we did not get any rain so I have a feeling this year we are due.

I guess I better get myself organized for our cruise ASAP since I start class right after the July 4 holiday and it goes until end of August. Yikes.

Oh and I am going to the Kenny Chesney concert in Philly June 27 - 3 days after scout camp. I am so excited!!! That will be so much fun. I will need to rest up after camp.

Well, hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

Regards,
Lisa
Lisa,

Hi! Nothing to much going on here. I am house sitting for my neighbor across the street. They went to say with there mom while her sistes is at WDW. Luck her.

I am going to be posting a new list today, since 2 months for today is the cut off to be added. You are right it is 26 cabins.

Have fun at the camp out.

for the start of school.

How is little league going?

take care
and have a great day.

flo
Old 06-11-2009, 05:47 AM   #1524
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstweety View Post
Good Evening...well DH is home and has just fallen a sleep, The hospital has improved alot DH was well taken care of, Thanks for the pixie dust

Diane,

Glad thing went well at the hospital. BUt there is nothing like being at home to get a good rest. Here is more for a speedy recovery.

Take care and have a great day.

flo
Old 06-11-2009, 05:48 AM   #1525
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Good Morning everyone!

Have a good day.

take care
flo
Old 06-11-2009, 06:14 AM   #1526
WDWLVR
DVC @ The Boardwalk
Have veranda will cruise
We cruised under a DVC flag - how cool is that?!?

Good morning everyone - happy Thursday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithTrustnPixieDust View Post
Hello Everyone!

Regards,
Lisa
Lisa - sounds like you have a lot going on! You most likely won't be able to get Palo Brunch online at the 75 day mark but might be able to get dinner. Keep in mind that they hold back about 50% of the reservations for booking once you get on the ship. Also as much as I love Palo we didn't do it until our 4th cruise and I don't really feel we missed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstweety View Post
Glad to hear he is home. I'm sure you and your Grandson will take good care of him.

Quote:
Well I was chatting my my sister Sandi on FB tonight and I think that we are going to try to make a reservation at Palo for brunch on the day at sea. So I guess that I will really need to get my act together and so that I be ready for Sunday night.

For a massage appointment at CC, is there a time that I should avoid?
I would say the only time to avoid is the second morning on CC until 11 am if you want to be part of the group picture. If you don't care about the picture that this morning might be a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendybirdn View Post
Hawaii was great. Cathy and I had a great time. We did everything from flying around the island to see the volcano to the Manta Ray Night Dive.
We have a little rest to get ready for the cruise. Cathy laughs because my suit case has items already packed to go.
Sounds like a great trip!

Quote:
Hi everyone! Well one more week before I am on vacation. I better get my act together this weekend so that I can make sure that I have clothes (shorts mostly) that fit since I haven't worn shorts since my WDW trip last November.

I did make a dinner reservation tonight for my birthday at one of the Williamsburg taverns plus I made 2 reservations for their evening programs. Other than that, I think that I will wing it and probably eat at the taverns for lunch.
Sounds like you have a great trip planned. Enjoy! We've never been to that area but want to at some future date.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:51 AM   #1527
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Fish extender list.

Hello Everyone!

I am posting the fist extender list below. The last date to be added to the list is 2 Months from today.

If you think you e-mailed me or PM me and don’t see your name please do so again. I did not get it.

The ones that have ** in front of them have one adult in the room. The ones that have *** have 3 adults in the room.

So far there are 26 cabins.
Please keep in mind the cut of to participate in the Fish Extender exchange is August 11, 2009. This way it gives everyone time to get there items.

wdwlvr
wltdsnyfan
donald is #1
bsusanmb
ravross
rbcheek
***cquick
cathyn
Beastly
Time4DisneyNow
Boosgram
**kellyjeanDVC - Plus DS13, DD11
djstweety
BCVOwner2002
ehagerty
NYJets20032
**Miker1251 – Plus DGrand sons 10 and 5
Miker1251 (Step-daughter and Husband)
***Seaulater
2princess2pirates – Plus DS6, DD5
BigDogHu – Plus DS2
**FaithTrustNPixiedust - Plus DS10, DD5
***MegaMouseHouse
Ju Ju Bean – Plus DD9, DS6
Smillingjack
***Merry Mousketeer
Old 06-11-2009, 06:54 AM   #1528
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Linked dinning

Hello my fellow SSM09 Cruisers!

I am posting this because the linked dinning request cut off is only “1” month away.

Below is the list of people that have sent me there info to link dinning so far.
If you sent me and e mail or PM and do not see your name please re send. I do not have it, sorry.

If you need the information on what the Linked Dinning is all about or would like to know who to notify if you would like to par take, please see the first post on the first page of this thread.

If you plan on doing this I will need the information before the end of July. I need to send of to DCL.

Early

Rbcheek
Boosgram
Ehaggerty
Distweety
Miker1251

Late

Time4Disneynow
Bsusanmb
KellyjeanDVC
Donald is #1

If you have any question let me know.

flo
Old 06-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #1529
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Good Afternoon Everyone

Hope you are having a good day

Take care....Monika
Monika... [Visiting WDW yearly since 1985...2007&2010 Disney Western...2011-Disney Eastern...SSMC 2008,2009,2010,2011..3/2012-Disney Dream-SSMC Reunion-It's all Garys Fault!! Disney Dream...6/2012 Inaugural NYC-Canada-Disney Magic...12/2012 Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy...05/2013 Disney Wonder Repo cruise LA-Vancouver (West Coast Adventure-It's All Gary's Fault reunion cruise)]

Old 06-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #1530
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone!

I am excited.

I just made my res for Magical Express pickup from the Boardwalk to DCL and DCL to the Airport. So now that is set. One last thing to worry about.

take care
flo

Last edited by wltdsnyfan; 06-11-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: