Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #811
disneymotherof3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishwash01 View Post
Tomorrow I want to make ADR, but I cannot find out what time the phones open eastern time. Can someone help me with this?
Phone lines open at 7am EST. You can also make your reservations online starting at 6am EST.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #812
wishwash01
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymotherof3 View Post
Phone lines open at 7am EST. You can also make your reservations online starting at 6am EST.
Thanks for the info, I would like to do the Fantasmic dinner package, but I have to do that by phone. After reading some posts about this, I'm afraid we won't be able to get it and I really don't want to wake up at 4am to try to get something I won't be able to get. Tomorrow will be my 90 days, staying at the SoG and can't do it before. Does anyone know what this package is about? I read it's around $30, is this on top of charge for dinner, or does it include the dinner?
wishwash01 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #813
wishwash01
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammeador2 View Post
Anyone on Facebook? if so you guys can add me as a friend if you would like!

Yay! October is getting closer and closer!
Did you know you can become a fan on facebook for Dis.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #814
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher
Can't stay awake at night for the "hen parties"

Quote:
Thanks for the info, I would like to do the Fantasmic dinner package, but I have to do that by phone. After reading some posts about this, I'm afraid we won't be able to get it and I really don't want to wake up at 4am to try to get something I won't be able to get. Tomorrow will be my 90 days, staying at the SoG and can't do it before. Does anyone know what this package is about? I read it's around $30, is this on top of charge for dinner, or does it include the dinner?
From www.allearsnet.com :

The Fantasmic! Dining Experience includes dinner at one of the participating Disney's Hollywood Studios restaurants and reserved seating in the Fantasmic! amphitheater. Only Brown Derby, Mama Melrose, and Hollywood & Vine are participating.

This means that instead of waiting in line for 60-90 minutes outside the theater, you can walk right up to the theater 30-45 minutes before show time, (no waiting in line!) and still have a seat.

There is no additional charge for the package itself. However, the package, which includes the Fantasmic! seating pass, MUST be guaranteed at the time of booking with a credit card, and a $10 cancellation fee applies if not cancelled at least 48 hours beforehand.

As of June 2009, you may order from the Brown Derby or Mama Melrose a la carte menu.

Hollywood & Vine $26.99 adult/$13.99 child (3-9) not including admission, tax, and gratuity (no characters). All you care to eat buffet. Choose from a number of selections including; oven-roasted Prime Rib, Citrus Baked Chicken, Pan-seared Salmon, and Stir-Fry Noodles with Sesame. Also includes fresh salads and build your own ice cream/dessert bar. Adult beverages NOT included. Child's meal includes beverage.

"Music... this is the favorite passion of my soul." ~ Thomas Jefferson
‎"Good wine is a necessity of life for me" ~ Thomas Jefferson

In memory of June. 09/04/06. "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone..."
PNO4TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #815
tkitty
DIS Veteran

No dancing for me today...the airlines changed my flight time on the first leg of our trip, and now we're going to have to change all our flights! They left us no time to change flights in Houston (29min) and from what I gather, we would have a hard time under perfect conditions.
We were flying into MCO at 1:55pm, now we will have to change to a later flight. I'll have to change my Prime Time 50's ressie too.
I'm going to check with one more person, but most likely will chang the flights this week.
Grew up near DL-Disneyland grad nite jr hi 1973-High school 1976 *1999 Land & Sea pkg - Contemporary/Disney*2005 First Disneyland trip with Grandson*2006 WDW Aug. POFQ*2008 Disneyland trip (first for granddaugter)*WDW-OKW & ASMu Oct 2009*Best DL trip ever May 2010* 1st MHP-DL! Oct 2011* OKW/POFQ Grandkids trip Oct 2012

tkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #816
amberg@eastlink.ca
DIS Veteran

Quote:
keep in mind they may not have opened them up yet for your time frame. several of us going the first week of october had to try how many days in a row ladies??? my ta did all my adr's and was told F! package was full....i came on here three or four days later and found out they hadn't loaded them into the system, so my ta kept checking and was still todl they were full. once they finally opened them up, i think squirel sent a pm to everyone saying they were open(course i was out that day!!! ) but i called my ta and sure enough she got it for us.

1985- off site1986- off site2003- off site2004- off site2005- allstar movies!2009- allstar movies!-tenth wedding anny trip! 2010 split stay! asmovies andwl! 2011-bay lake(feb) 2011 ssr(may) 2011 bay lake(dec)
amberg@eastlink.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:28 PM   #817
Simba22
DIS Veteran

OK so I started my PTR just a few minutes ago! Hope you enjoy it - click here or go here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post32905214

And just to reiterate, we are going to be at POP from 10/23 - 11/1...going to MNSSHP on 10/27 & 10/31!
Simba22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:15 AM   #818
ammeador2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkitty View Post
No dancing for me today...the airlines changed my flight time on the first leg of our trip, and now we're going to have to change all our flights! They left us no time to change flights in Houston (29min) and from what I gather, we would have a hard time under perfect conditions.
We were flying into MCO at 1:55pm, now we will have to change to a later flight. I'll have to change my Prime Time 50's ressie too.
I'm going to check with one more person, but most likely will chang the flights this week.

They changed mine too! Our original flight was leaving out at 530 pm and they changed to leave out at 745 I was miffed. I called the airline and they changed our flights for free, but now we have to catch the plane at 700 am! The good news we get to Disney earlier, the bad we are going to be so grumpy!!

Good luck to you!!
Old 07-28-2009, 07:16 AM   #819
torsie24
Or I could call it the postalabration
Now I know to wear flip flops!
Got engaged on a trip to Disneyland Paris

They cahged mine too!! Without telling me!!!!! It was SUCH a good thing I just decided to check one day when I was bored!!

They cahgned my conntecting flight sin DTW so my second flight took off 10 minutes before my first one landed!!!!

Changed now luckily!!

WDW: 1994-I Drive / 2009-AKL / 2011-Disney Wedding -AKL-GF RPC-BW-BLT
DLRP 1997-HNY / 2000-SL / 2008-SL / 2009-DLH / 2012-HNY
DLR: 2005-Day Trip
torsie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #820
tikkipoo
DIS Veteran

I just now got notified too by Airtran about our flight changes. Fortunately for me, it means I get to stay at WDW for an extra 2 hours!
tikkipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #821
wdwmaw
planin' next trip

Please add us to the October list

POP~ 2-13th
MNSSHP ~8th

Thanks

24 trips and plannin' the next 1
wdwmaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #822
xdanielleax
Mouseketeer

Hey Everyone! My name is Danielle. I just booked our family trip yesterday for Oct. 15-19th!! I am so excited. It will be my husband, my daughter(3), and myself! This is our 2nd trip to Disney. We went for the 1st time as a family last Sept. I am 14 weeks pregnant and will be about 26 weeks when we go. I know I'm probably crazy but I really wanted to our daughter to have another Disney trip before the baby came because it will probably be at least 2 years until we can go again. We are staying at Pop Century. We stayed there last year as well. I was hoping to stay at a moderate this time but it's just not in the budget. We like Pop so it's not really a biggie. I'm going to start a pre-trip report. Once it's posted, I'll post the link
Old 07-28-2009, 12:43 PM   #823
wishwash01
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberg@eastlink.ca View Post
keep in mind they may not have opened them up yet for your time frame. several of us going the first week of october had to try how many days in a row ladies??? my ta did all my adr's and was told F! package was full....i came on here three or four days later and found out they hadn't loaded them into the system, so my ta kept checking and was still todl they were full. once they finally opened them up, i think squirel sent a pm to everyone saying they were open(course i was out that day!!! ) but i called my ta and sure enough she got it for us.
I was able to get the F package for Hollywood & Vine for Oct. 26. I would like to have Mama Melrose, but the CM said that was the first one to go. I was just glad I was able to get something. But I will keep on calling.

Last edited by wishwash01; 07-28-2009 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Wrong Date
Old 07-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #824
amberg@eastlink.ca
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I was able to get the F package for Hollywood & Vine for Oct. 26. I would like to have Mama Melrose, but the CM said that was the first one to go. I was just glad I was able to get something. But I will keep on calling.
glad you got it! i think i wanted h and v and got booked at mm. we have to eat at i think 335 or somethign strange like that- should be an intereseting day! lol

1985- off site1986- off site2003- off site2004- off site2005- allstar movies!2009- allstar movies!-tenth wedding anny trip! 2010 split stay! asmovies andwl! 2011-bay lake(feb) 2011 ssr(may) 2011 bay lake(dec)
amberg@eastlink.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:58 PM   #825
JamKen
Earning My Ears

Talking count us in...

Myself, hubby and daughter are headed out 24th to 31st Our arrival date is hubby's bday. This is our first trip to florida We have done California twice and are very excited for Animal Kingdom. We are staying offsite, got a great deal at Marriot Village. I hope we keep this post alive until we all go.

Jamie:

dance3:
JamKen is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: