Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 08:43 AM   #1396
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyup View Post
Girls I have a quick question...how do you get 4th row, 5th row tix? Is there somewhere else I should be looking besides ticketmaster?

I'm doing 5* with my friend in July and am thinking what a let down its going to be after the show. Sooo, I'm thinking about driving down to Irvine for the concert the next night and would love to get good seats. Of course, the orchestra section is already sold out and I want to be there!

Oh and I can't believe it but I actually posted on the crazy boards
I have gotten 4th, 11th, and 12th row for NKOTB shows on Ticketmaster. I always waituntil a few days before the show because they release great seats at the end. Also check Ebay, Stub Hub and Ticketmaster Marketplace. For the price of 4* you can get seats that are way better through these outlets. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Hey girls!! Just checking in. Becca and I went to Gymboree today because I had Gymbucks to spend. Do any of you guys shop there? The clothes are so cute, well made and they have accessories for every single outfit. Check out this purse she got...it is SO cute. It's a pineapple!! (she got the shirt too and a skirt/capris that match. But I just LOVED the purse!!

I'm catching on up Hell's Kitchen that I missed earlier. Anyone else watch Survivor?!?! I was SO happy to see the one guy get the boot tonight!!
I LOVE Gymboree. Have you noticed that most of the pics of my kids on Facebook are in Gymboree clothes? It is another addiction. Thanks for the Gymbuck reminder, I still have about $100 worth to use. Yay! Gymbo shopping!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 08:59 AM   #1397
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
I LOVE Gymboree. Have you noticed that most of the pics of my kids on Facebook are in Gymboree clothes? It is another addiction. Thanks for the Gymbuck reminder, I still have about $100 worth to use. Yay! Gymbo shopping!!!
Their stuff is SO cute. I had $75 in Gymbucks but of course, spent WAY over what I needed to in order to redeem them. But it's all SO cute. Becca wore one of her outfits to school today. You know, she's the only one in her class that seems to wear the stuff from there. I would think everyone would be going there. It's just SO cute! I love that everything you can possibly imagine to coordinate the outfit is right there!

I'm cleaning today. Yesterday I wasn't home to do any of it so I have to make up for it today. I'm off to clean the house until I get Becca and then we have to get her all ready for her dance recital pictures today. I'll have to take one and post it for you girls!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2009, 09:06 AM   #1398
walkerag
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Their stuff is SO cute. I had $75 in Gymbucks but of course, spent WAY over what I needed to in order to redeem them. But it's all SO cute. Becca wore one of her outfits to school today. You know, she's the only one in her class that seems to wear the stuff from there. I would think everyone would be going there. It's just SO cute! I love that everything you can possibly imagine to coordinate the outfit is right there!

I'm cleaning today. Yesterday I wasn't home to do any of it so I have to make up for it today. I'm off to clean the house until I get Becca and then we have to get her all ready for her dance recital pictures today. I'll have to take one and post it for you girls!
I still get some of DD's clothes there but she won't wear the "baby" looking things, because she's just sooo grown now
She's getting to where she likes the clothes at Justice more now, not any less expensive than Gymboree
Old 04-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #1399
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

My DD is just 5 so thankfully she's not into Justice YET, she's still a little small for their stuff anyway. She's tall but thin so she's not ready to move up to the bigger sizes yet and I think Justice starts at size 6.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-24-2009, 09:38 AM   #1400
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Some people think that Gymboree is so expensive, and it can be, but with their sales, coupons and Gymbucks, i can get stuff there for less than what I would pay at Target. AND it is WAY better quality with great re-sale value. I have piles of summer Gymbo and Gap stuff that I need to get on Ebay someday!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:43 AM   #1401
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

I almost forgot... Happy NKOTB Day, girls!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 10:10 AM   #1402
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Back at you!!

Old 04-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #1403
amyup
Mouseketeer
Can't win 'em all but I got a tag anyway!

I just heard it was national NKOTB day Happy New kids day to everyone!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #1404
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

I was just coming to say the same thing! LOL Happy NKOTB day ladies! I'm celebrating by watching YouTube vids and I will be blasting the Block in about 10 minutes on the way to get Wyatt at school. I'm sure he'll be thrilled. LMAO

Old 04-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #1405
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

This is kind of freaky. Donnie posted this link on Twitter. It is eerie how the choreography and the musicians of the My Chemical Romance video (of Twisted Helena) match up with the beats and lyrics of Twisted. Kind of creepy!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=56342462
Old 04-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #1406
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

That is extremely odd. I saw he posted that on FB. WEIRD!

Old 04-24-2009, 10:11 PM   #1407
quietgirll
DIS Veteran

Happy NKOTB day everybody!!
Old 04-24-2009, 10:42 PM   #1408
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietgirll View Post
Happy NKOTB day everybody!!
Right back at ya!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 07:33 AM   #1409
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

We're going to Ft. Wayne today for a birthday party. So it's going to be a long day. Couple that with Alex being up at 6:15am and .....

Anyway it should be a neat day. My cousin is turning 10 but mentally she is about 3-4. She is also autistic. She does hippotherapy. It's physical, occupational and speech therapy using horses. So her birthday party is at the farm that she goes to. So the kids get to take pony rides, learn about feeding horses and taking care of them. I'm pretty excited about it!

Yesterday we went to the park, had a picnic then stopped for ice cream (which I declined this time! Yay me!). It was sunny and 80 yesterday and is supposed to be today and tomorrow too! I was actually red on my shoulders and chest from being outside at the park!!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Old 04-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #1410
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

I hope it is warmer where everyone else is than it is in Iowa, because holy crap it is cold!!! Yesterday it was 92 degrees, right now it is 43 and I just got back from 2 hours at a very windy, very cold soccer field. BRRRRRR!!! I think my toes are frozen! Not much planned for today. I am having a Lia Sophia party next week so I need to start planning the food for that. Going to just hang out at home with the kiddos... and try to stay warm!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: