Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #1351
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

alrighty how do I find her? I can't remember the name and her page on the crazy boards is set to private! How funny is that? Like she has anything to hide.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #1352
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh24fan View Post
Heather...you are still being followed by her according to her profile!
I know... I saw my pic there, but I am definitely blocked!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #1353
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Just popping in to say hi. I'm in a REALLY crappy mood. Maybe I should go check out the lunatic on twitter. Maybe someone else's stupidity would make me feel better.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #1354
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
alrighty how do I find her? I can't remember the name and her page on the crazy boards is set to private! How funny is that? Like she has anything to hide.
Check your PM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Just popping in to say hi. I'm in a REALLY crappy mood. Maybe I should go check out the lunatic on twitter. Maybe someone else's stupidity would make me feel better.
Maybe your crappy mood will result in you putting her in her place!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:08 PM   #1355
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
Check your PM's

Maybe your crappy mood will result in you putting her in her place!
I need her name!! Can you PM me?

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #1356
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've read in a few days:

@JonathanRKnight What the **** forums do u read on the site? I've tried reading some threads in your forum but frankly, your fans scare me.

Scare her?

Old 04-22-2009, 05:57 AM   #1357
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Quote:

@JonathanRKnight What the **** forums do u read on the site? I've tried reading some threads in your forum but frankly, your fans scare me.

Scare her?
THAT is one of the funniest things she has EVER written that I've seen. They scare her? WOW!!!! She really IS in crazyland.

Off to DC with Wyatt's 3rd grade class today! I only have him, no other little darlings to chaperone! WOOHOO! I hate being responsible for another kid on these trips. So it's a good Mom/Wyatt day. He is excited. I have my iPod for the bus....hope it helps drown them out!

Old 04-22-2009, 06:33 AM   #1358
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Quote:
THAT is one of the funniest things she has EVER written that I've seen. They scare her? WOW!!!! She really IS in crazyland.

Off to DC with Wyatt's 3rd grade class today! I only have him, no other little darlings to chaperone! WOOHOO! I hate being responsible for another kid on these trips. So it's a good Mom/Wyatt day. He is excited. I have my iPod for the bus....hope it helps drown them out!
Now that is nice!! When I went with Noah's class to the Franklin Institute in Philly a few years ago, I had 4 kids and one was a wanderer. He didn't care where I was, where the rest of his group was or the fact that the place was mobbed...he'd just wander and I'd have to grab the rest of them and follow him or I'd lose him. I never counted to 4 as many times as I did that way. The bus ride home was bliss, I finally knew they were all in one place and no longer my responsibility.

Old 04-22-2009, 08:34 AM   #1359
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoraJ View Post
I haven't seen the NY/NJ shows become available after the pre-sale.
It's so frustrating!!!!
Believe me, they did. I tried to get them and the 5* sold out in all of 5 minutes and the 4*was sold out in 30 min. I ended up getting better seats than what I would have paid for 4* so I'm glad I didn't get through.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:35 AM   #1360
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Scare her?
My favorites were the ones she sent to Joe about how she was ready to make up if he could only meet her effort halfway. She didn't want to have any bad feelings during the full service tour.

Did anyone call the number last night and hear the message of Danny actually talking to a fan?
Old 04-22-2009, 08:38 AM   #1361
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I agree... that post of hers was funny! Who is she to call anyone crazy?

Have a fun day in DC. How cool to be close enough to go on such fun field trips. I am chaperoning a trip to the park next Friday with Aubrey's pre-school class and to the same park the next Friday with Emma and Kaitlyn's class. earlier this year aI chaperoned a trip to the grocery store... woohoo!

Happy Wednesday to everyone! It is sunny and beautiful today so I think I will try to get my yard work done and try to get some sun on my pasty self!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:15 AM   #1362
Irish9697
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the ticket insight! I pulled up the prices and with a $375 price tag on 5*, I guarantee I won't be getting my friends to commit. I would totally do it myself, but...would rather hang out with them. Maybe I can talk them into 4*. Otherwise, it will just be the AMEX presale for us.

I still haven't quite figured out Twitter yet...Do you have to be following someone to read comments they've made in response to someone you're following? (Did that even make sense?) I am following all of NKOTB, but I don't see any responses from fans, but obviously, based on their comments and yours, it's possible. I know, I'm a Twitter dork because I haven't figured it out yet!!

I'm lentrekin on there.

Oh, and eh24fan, I have a son named Wyatt in 3rd grade, too! His birthday is 12/7/99. Pretty uncommon name around here, so it's cool to hear it. A coworker's daughter had a baby last year named Wyatt, so it's catching on.

4 times before kids...CR & CBR, With kids...3/04 Hyatt Grand Cypress & AKL, 1/05 ASMo & AKL, 10/07 ASMu, 3/09 CBR, 10/09 POFQ & the Wonder, 5/10 Wonder w/ MawMaw, 12/10 Pop, 12/11 Dream w/MawMaw & PawPaw, ASSP 8/12, DL offsite Candy Cane Inn 2/13, CSR 10/13, WL 12/13, AOA 5/14, Fantasy 5/14....plans for Disneyland in 2015 & Magic 12/15...
Old 04-22-2009, 09:24 AM   #1363
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish9697 View Post
Thanks for the ticket insight! I pulled up the prices and with a $375 price tag on 5*, I guarantee I won't be getting my friends to commit. I would totally do it myself, but...would rather hang out with them. Maybe I can talk them into 4*. Otherwise, it will just be the AMEX presale for us.

I still haven't quite figured out Twitter yet...Do you have to be following someone to read comments they've made in response to someone you're following? (Did that even make sense?) I am following all of NKOTB, but I don't see any responses from fans, but obviously, based on their comments and yours, it's possible. I know, I'm a Twitter dork because I haven't figured it out yet!!

I'm lentrekin on there.

Oh, and eh24fan, I have a son named Wyatt in 3rd grade, too! His birthday is 12/7/99. Pretty uncommon name around here, so it's cool to hear it. A coworker's daughter had a baby last year named Wyatt, so it's catching on.
If you want to see what is being written to someone, you can go down to the bottom of the page and click on search. Then type in the user name and all of the replies that are made to that person will come up. If you just want to see what one person is writing, click on find people at the top and type in the user name. This will work as long as the person's account is not locked. Happy tweeting!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #1364
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
My favorites were the ones she sent to Joe about how she was ready to make up if he could only meet her effort halfway. She didn't want to have any bad feelings during the full service tour.

Did anyone call the number last night and hear the message of Danny actually talking to a fan?
waving the white flag!!

Ok girls I'm pretty excited! I dug out a pair of capri pants this morning. I have had them since before I had Faith. Last summer they were SO tight I almost had to lay down to get them buttoned up. (which is why they were never worn last summer!) I put them on this morning and they fit! Buttoned and zipped easily! So something is has been happening the last few weeks even if I haven't noticed it.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:54 AM   #1365
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Awesome Karen!

I keep getting caught checking out Jordan Knight guy. For those who don't know, he is this super cute mechanic that works on the otherside of the "wall" (we're half travel agency/half car repair) and he looks like...Jordan Knight. I need to learn his real name so I can stop calling him Jordan Knight guy.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: