Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 09:31 AM   #766
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmelo View Post
I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I SO hope you can come with me and Karen! You can let your hubby check out my Facebook and Myspace pages....I'm normal, I promise! (well, except for my NK "problem")

Ok ladies......this one is steamy, so brace yourselves! Especially Jordan and Donnie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pna-bDFbdiU
Melody - I saw that the other day. Jordan has a nice tight little tush!!! Oh my that was heavenly. Joe's got it going on too!!! Donnie is just a given.... I know you're just as normal as I am, I have the same NK problem.

Heather - I would be totally jealous if you got to go on the cruise, but I bet it would be fun. I'm imagining it to be like spring break gone bad because there will be a bunch of 30 somethings that really shouldn't be doing the things that teenagers do on spring break, but don't care. It would make for some interesting people watching. AND you would have a pretty good possibility of some super good facetime. Go for it!!!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:38 AM   #767
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
Melody - I saw that the other day. Jordan has a nice tight little tush!!! Oh my that was heavenly. Joe's got it going on too!!! Donnie is just a given.... I know you're just as normal as I am, I have the same NK problem.

Heather - I would be totally jealous if you got to go on the cruise, but I bet it would be fun. I'm imagining it to be like spring break gone bad because there will be a bunch of 30 somethings that really shouldn't be doing the things that teenagers do on spring break, but don't care. It would make for some interesting people watching. AND you would have a pretty good possibility of some super good facetime. Go for it!!!
It is tempting! There are $999 cabins available. We will see. The big draw for Vegas is that it is on Sadie's birthday... and it's Vegas! The cruise is only 6 weeks away! That is not a lot of time to get ready to be on a boat with the guys!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-02-2009, 10:04 AM   #768
Brae's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
It is tempting! There are $999 cabins available. We will see. The big draw for Vegas is that it is on Sadie's birthday... and it's Vegas! The cruise is only 6 weeks away! That is not a lot of time to get ready to be on a boat with the guys!!!
That still seems like a lot of $$$ for a 3 day cruise with a bunch of scary women....but I would probably do it if I didn't think my husband would commit me. He already thinks my NKOTB problem is crazy, that would put him off the deep end.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #769
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
That still seems like a lot of $$$ for a 3 day cruise with a bunch of scary women....but I would probably do it if I didn't think my husband would commit me. He already thinks my NKOTB problem is crazy, that would put him off the deep end.
I figure for Vegas, if we could get 5*, we would spend around $800 for 5*, flight and 2 nights hotel. So, the cruise isn't much more than that for 3 nights and it includes food. It would actually end up being cheaper for the cruise! Look at me trying to talk myself into it! Now my husband... that will be another story!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #770
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Maybe not cheaper... but close!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:29 AM   #771
mjaure
Mouseketeer

Hello everyone. I haven't read through this thread yet but I had to tell someone who would understand. I just bought NKOTB tickets!!! My co-workers don't get it. I am so excited, I haven't seen them in concert since 1994. Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

--Mary
Old 04-02-2009, 10:40 AM   #772
Brae's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaure View Post
Hello everyone. I haven't read through this thread yet but I had to tell someone who would understand. I just bought NKOTB tickets!!! My co-workers don't get it. I am so excited, I haven't seen them in concert since 1994. Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

--Mary
Congratulations!!!! You will have a blast. They are the best concert around!!!! Have fun!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #773
danalee
You wouldnt understand, its a New Kids thing!

Bought My Tickets girls!

I didnt get 5* oh but I wanted to, but given our family situation at the moment, I thought better of it, after all this waiting I'm just thrilled to have tickets and be there!

Finally my turn! Yeah me!
1998 Sept ~POFQ (honeymoon)
2005 Aug ~All Star Movie Son's first trip! B-day Surprise!
2006 Sept ~PoP w/ free dining (& 8th wedding anniversery)
2008 Aug ~All Star Sports Son's B-Day
2010 Sept ~POFQ Friends, Family & Anniversary Trip!
2012 Sept ~POFQ w/ BFF & Family~
Old 04-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #774
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
I figure for Vegas, if we could get 5*, we would spend around $800 for 5*, flight and 2 nights hotel. So, the cruise isn't much more than that for 3 nights and it includes food. It would actually end up being cheaper for the cruise! Look at me trying to talk myself into it! Now my husband... that will be another story!
Don't forget that taxes and fees will add on another $100-150 per person on the price of the cruise! I was looking into going but its just so much money for a 3 night cruise.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 04-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #775
Brae's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by danalee View Post
Bought My Tickets girls!

I didnt get 5* oh but I wanted to, but given our family situation at the moment, I thought better of it, after all this waiting I'm just thrilled to have tickets and be there!

YAY Dana!!!! Did you get good seats?? I'm glad that you are finally getting to see the boys. It will be awesome I'm sure. Which show are you going to?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:19 AM   #776
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaure View Post

--Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by danalee View Post
Bought My Tickets girls!

Another
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Don't forget that taxes and fees will add on another $100-150 per person on the price of the cruise! I was looking into going but its just so much money for a 3 night cruise.
I know... those fees stink! We are still thinkning about it!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #777
kte28
Mouseketeer

Oh Heather it would be so fun for you to go on the cruise! Then I know there will be at least one other person for me to talk to that's not completely looney. Although I'm sure they're not ALL looney, I feel like the ones I read about on the crazy boards are...well...crazy.

This 5* ticket situation has me going NUTS. I had been under the impression they only released HALF of the 5* packages for the AmEx presale, with the rest to be released after that window. When I logged on this morning and saw Camden was sold out I began panicking. I'm hoping the "Sold Out" just means sold out to the AmEx people. Otherwise, there's no hope to get them for MA. I emailed ILAA so we'll see if I get a response.

WDW June/July 1992 - WDW July 1994 - WDW July 1995 - WDW July 1996 - WDW July 1997 - WDW July 1998 - WDW July 1999 - WDW July 2000 - WDW/Disney Wonder July 2001 - WDW/Disney Magic July 2002 - WDW/RCL July 2004/RCL - WDW April 2007 - WDW July 2008 - WDW August 2009 - US/IOA August 2010 - WDW July 2012
- WDW July 2014
Old 04-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #778
kte28
Mouseketeer

According to Donnie's people on Twitter they're holding his record label launch party in Boston on May 2. I think my friend and I will try to scope it out if we can get in to it. I mean I only live 15 minutes outside the city, so why not check it out? I'd be out in the city that Saturday anyways to celebrate the end of finals. Who better to celebrate with than Mr. Wahlberg.

WDW June/July 1992 - WDW July 1994 - WDW July 1995 - WDW July 1996 - WDW July 1997 - WDW July 1998 - WDW July 1999 - WDW July 2000 - WDW/Disney Wonder July 2001 - WDW/Disney Magic July 2002 - WDW/RCL July 2004/RCL - WDW April 2007 - WDW July 2008 - WDW August 2009 - US/IOA August 2010 - WDW July 2012
- WDW July 2014
Old 04-02-2009, 11:35 AM   #779
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kte28 View Post
Oh Heather it would be so fun for you to go on the cruise! Then I know there will be at least one other person for me to talk to that's not completely looney. Although I'm sure they're not ALL looney, I feel like the ones I read about on the crazy boards are...well...crazy.

This 5* ticket situation has me going NUTS. I had been under the impression they only released HALF of the 5* packages for the AmEx presale, with the rest to be released after that window. When I logged on this morning and saw Camden was sold out I began panicking. I'm hoping the "Sold Out" just means sold out to the AmEx people. Otherwise, there's no hope to get them for MA. I emailed ILAA so we'll see if I get a response.
Please do let us know if you get a response. I'm panicking too! And there isn't even an on-sale date for Indiana yet.

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:48 AM   #780
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kte28 View Post
According to Donnie's people on Twitter they're holding his record label launch party in Boston on May 2. I think my friend and I will try to scope it out if we can get in to it. I mean I only live 15 minutes outside the city, so why not check it out? I'd be out in the city that Saturday anyways to celebrate the end of finals. Who better to celebrate with than Mr. Wahlberg.
I would be very disapointed in you if you didn't try to go!

It would be so fun cruising with you!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: