Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:35 PM   #721
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
Hope it works!!!

Donnie just wrote this to @joepolitics on Twitter. Oh my... is it hot in here or is it just me?

@joepolitics yo I read this "sleep" tweet you wrote....? ***????? sleep aint like good sex!!!! Good sex- all night. Sleep- NEVER!
OK I'm gonna ask a stupid question.....who is joepolitics. I'm following him because you told us about the ticket thing last night and I figured he had something to do with NKOTB, but what?
Old 04-01-2009, 12:38 PM   #722
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
We could be the Jordan girls!!!! I certainly don't want to but in on your night out, but it would be really cool to meet both of you. It's not a definite, but I'll talk it over with the hubby and see how it goes!!! Keep you fingers crossed for me.
You would NOT be butting in! I would LOVE it if you joined us! I wish all the girls on here could go together! Yes, you and Karen could be the Jordan girls, me a Donnie girl and we'd have to find others to complete our group. I'm SO excited! Work it out with hubby so we can get 3 tickets when they go on sale!!!!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2009, 01:00 PM   #723
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Mine is a 45 year old shlump who is quite content to sit on her behind and let her 70 something parents take care of her. Yep!!! She lives with her parents, her and her 16 year old daughter. They pay her bills because she can't hold down a job because she is such a pain. She refuses to do anything, she lays on the couch and watches tv all day long. No one will do anything because they are all scared of her. I am the only one that will say anything to her because I am NOT scared of her. But she doesn't change no matter what anyone says. We lived in the same town as them for a year and I was so ready to get away. Now we have 1400 miles between us and that is just fine with me!!!! Aren't in laws the best!!! My sympathies for having to spend a week in the same house with your sister in law. You totally deserve NKOTB in Vegas for having to deal with that!
EEK! She sounds like fun!
Quote:
OK I'm gonna ask a stupid question.....who is joepolitics. I'm following him because you told us about the ticket thing last night and I figured he had something to do with NKOTB, but what?
He has something to do with management, I think. He is in charge of Donnie's twitter, facebook, myspace. He is definitely on the road with the guys from what I have been reading on the other boards. Who he is exactly I am not sure. Maybe I will run into him on Monday night and I will ask what he does exactly!
Old 04-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #724
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

I'm glad you're not all going to the same concert because if you did, I'd be here all by myself that day.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #725
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

When is ILAA going to ever post the on sale date for the IN concert?! Am I just going to refresh one time and it's going to all of a sudden say BUY NOW?!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 04-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #726
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmelo View Post
When is ILAA going to ever post the on sale date for the IN concert?! Am I just going to refresh one time and it's going to all of a sudden say BUY NOW?!
I'm with ya. It's still not up for mine either.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 04-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #727
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

:b anana::ban ana::banan a:
I just won tickets to the show!!!!!!!!! I do not believe it!!! I was the 10th caller!! OMG! OMG! OMG! I'M GOING TO CAMDEN TO SEE NKOTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ban ana:

(my bananas are acting up!)

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore

Last edited by N&B'smom; 04-01-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #728
angey77
DIS Veteran

WOO HOOO, SHELBY!!!!!!!

This calls for MORE BANANAS!!

OMG, I could not submit this message originally because I had too many bananas! I was told I included 57 images when I am only limited to 25. lol. As you can see, my bananas are acting up too.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:47 PM   #729
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by angey77 View Post
WOO HOOO, SHELBY!!!!!!!

This calls for MORE BANANAS!!

OMG, I could not submit this message originally because I had too many bananas! I was told I included 57 images when I am only limited to 25. lol. As you can see, my bananas are acting up too.
LOL I had the same problem...I didn't know it was possible...having too many bananas.

Old 04-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #730
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
I just won tickets to the show!!!!!!!!! I do not believe it!!! I was the 10th caller!! OMG! OMG! OMG! I'M GOING TO CAMDEN TO SEE NKOTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ban ana:

(my bananas are acting up!)

Unbelievable...LOL Where are the seats??? And YAY!!!

Old 04-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #731
jenny105
DIS Veteran

That's freakin awesome Shelby! Do you know where the seats are?? I'm planning on getting cheapies for that show if I can!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 04-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #732
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

I have no idea where the seats are, they could be crappy ones but as long as it's not costing me a dime - I do NOT care!! We're also in the running for backstage passes! Now, I know that won't happen. I've never won anything in my life so I'm sure I won't win anything beyond the tickets. I'm just happy we're going!!!!!

You had to be the 10th caller, I was the 10th caller and my friend was the 3rd caller!!

Old 04-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #733
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

I'm also excited because hopefully I'll get to meet some of you ladies!!

Old 04-01-2009, 04:08 PM   #734
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Shelby!

Let us know where the seats are when you find out!

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #735
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Wow, the 5* for Camden is already sold out!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: