Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 09:54 AM   #691
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

I feel really weird right now. I feel like I have anxiety or something but I'm not upset or worried about anything. What is my problem!?!? I feel like I need to walk it off or something.

Just venting...I'm sure it's nothing. Just my screwed up post-hysterectomy body.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #692
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
I think Adrianna is SO pretty now that she's not doped up all the time. Some of those girls look like they REALLY need a burger or something. They are way TOO thin!!!

I'm listening to the radio since they're giving away NKOTB tickets. I swear, they play the same songs ALL the time. Sheesh!! And why don't they play a NKOTB song!!!
I agree, Adrinna is gorgeous! I think Silver is pretty too but the fact that she's a freakin nutjob on the show makes her less so. I always thought the girl who played Annie was super skinny, ever since I saw her on Degrassi. Yes, I watch Degrassi. Or I used to anyway.

Z100 does that constantly! They were giving away NKOTB tickets everyday for a week on the first leg of the tour but they never played them. I think I heard Summertime maybe 3 times on that station and they were few and far between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angey77 View Post
OK, I just checked the "notices" tab of Twitter. You can check off a box to receive an email when someone starts following you. From that email, you get a link to a page of recent followers and from there, you can deny them.

Also, I just saw you can turn off notifications during certain times of the day (or night ... thank you Mr. Wahlberg). Check under "devices."

Thank you for the info! I turned off Mr. Wahlberg's notices all together. My DBf would be like 'Is Donnie eating a sandwich now?' and make fun of me. That got just as annoying as the constant twittering.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2009, 10:29 AM   #693
LoraJ

I need a vacation!
Wanted to bid on Bare Naked Ladies?!?! The Tag Fairy is Shocked!

Hi everyone!!!
So I am going to try and go to the Jones Beach and PNC shows. yay!
Any word on when the VIP for those shows go on sale? I think regular tickets are the 20th, I can't remember if VIP go on sale before or the same day.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:38 AM   #694
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoraJ View Post
Hi everyone!!!
So I am going to try and go to the Jones Beach and PNC shows. yay!
Any word on when the VIP for those shows go on sale? I think regular tickets are the 20th, I can't remember if VIP go on sale before or the same day.
I'm planning on going to the PNC show too!

I think the VIP tickets will go on sale before the regular ticket sales. It's getting annoying that there isn't a date up yet!

Old 04-01-2009, 10:42 AM   #695
LoraJ

I need a vacation!
Wanted to bid on Bare Naked Ladies?!?! The Tag Fairy is Shocked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
I'm planning on going to the PNC show too!

I think the VIP tickets will go on sale before the regular ticket sales. It's getting annoying that there isn't a date up yet!
What worries me is that I am going to be out of town. At least I will be home on the 20th. Hopefully my friend can get the VIP if I am not here.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:53 AM   #696
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

I just talked to someone that got tix for Camden. They got PIT row 2 and row 5. They got their seats separately I guess.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #697
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoraJ View Post
What worries me is that I am going to be out of town. At least I will be home on the 20th. Hopefully my friend can get the VIP if I am not here.
Hopefully they'll post the date soon!

Shelby - Wow, good for them! Did regular tickets go on sale for Camden already? Or is it VIP?

Old 04-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #698
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

I think the regular AMEX presale tickets, I don't think they're 5* or anything. They go on sale at 1pm? I think! I don't know, this time I don't have the pressure of trying to get them. I hope for all of those that will be trying to get them that ILAA is better equipped for the volume on their site.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #699
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Is anyone going to the Indianapolis show???? I'm going to be visiting my inlaws in KY during that show and I would be willing to forgo a night with the inlaws to do another show in Indiapolis if anyone is going to that show!!!!! Let me know.

Boy I should really try to spell correctly.........wth is Indiapolis.........Oh well, you know what I mean. I just got the idea and had to type it out before I forgot. I got excited what can I say????
Old 04-01-2009, 11:10 AM   #700
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Quote:
Jenny - didn't you think the whole Silver going crazy story line came out of nowhere? That was sort of bizarre. I like that new guy though, he'll be a delicious addition to the show, although Naomi is a FREAK! I actually have a little thing for Mr Matthews.

I was SHOCKED about Silver! I mean she went a little nutty with Dixon when she suddenly realized she was in love, but I did NOT see that coming! And Mr. MAtthews is a little hottie. I wish they would show more of Kelly, etc.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #701
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
Is anyone going to the Indianapolis show???? I'm going to be visiting my inlaws in KY during that show and I would be willing to forgo a night with the inlaws to do another show in Indiapolis if anyone is going to that show!!!!! Let me know.

Boy I should really try to spell correctly.........wth is Indiapolis.........Oh well, you know what I mean. I just got the idea and had to type it out before I forgot. I got excited what can I say????
Melody and I will be there with 5*!! That would be so great to meet you there!

I haven't watched 90210 yet so I had to skip over those posts. I'll come back after I've had a chance to watch. I'm glad it's no longer reruns!

Old 04-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #702
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post

I think Melody and Karen are going to this one! They might be doing 5* though. Are you out there today girls?!?!!?!?!!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #703
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I think the regular AMEX presale tickets, I don't think they're 5* or anything. They go on sale at 1pm? I think! I don't know, this time I don't have the pressure of trying to get them. I hope for all of those that will be trying to get them that ILAA is better equipped for the volume on their site.
Oh yeah, you had a bunch of trouble with them last time didn't you? What exactly happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh24fan View Post
I was SHOCKED about Silver! I mean she went a little nutty with Dixon when she suddenly realized she was in love, but I did NOT see that coming! And Mr. MAtthews is a little hottie. I wish they would show more of Kelly, etc.
Being that Silver's going crazy, I think she'll be in upcoming episodes. Especially with Donna coming back too. The whole episode last night I was like 'um, where's Kelly?' Considering that's her sister, shouldn't she have been around?

I called the whole episode last night. I was watching it thinking 'Ok Dixon's gonna freak out on her cause she's going to screen a sex tape of them.' And I just knew she'd be in Mr. Matthew's apartment!

Old 04-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #704
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
Melody and I will be there with 5*!! That would be so great to meet you there!

I haven't watched 90210 yet so I had to skip over those posts. I'll come back after I've had a chance to watch. I'm glad it's no longer reruns!
When does 5* go on sale for Indy??? Oh my I can't believe I'm actually considering this. But I AM having to go spend two weeks with the in-laws, so I should get some form of thanks from hubby right????
Old 04-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #705
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Jenny - last time ILAA's site crashed! It was SOOOO slow and then people (myself included) would get all the way to the end and get an error message! It took 3 tries before it went through. It was mass confusion. The third time when it went through I got a confirmation email, but lots of people didn't get the email and they had to re-do it the next day. Then it turned out they were sold out! So those people missed out. Total bummer.

Karen - sorry about the 90210 talk! Go watch it and then come back. lol

I would have LOVED to have Mr Matthews for one of my teachers. Ewww, Donnie is coming back? She is one strange looking woman!

Back to NKOTB...if I were spending 2 weeks with my inlaws I'd get 5* too! By the way, someone else just won my NKOTB tickets that they were giving away on the radio. DARN THEM!!!!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: